BMW Whitecard Membership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Where are you guys meeting up then? I can be there and bear witness to ensure JPB does down 10+ :D

It'll likely be somewhere in Pavilion (la Bodega?). Anyway, PM me your HP no and we'll call you once we have locked the venue and when we head there. Why don't you join us as well for the Omega event? I have a spare seat in my invite.

David Yong;437421 said:
Ah ha... our dear friend belated birthday! Now I can remember how I was being treated during my birthday last year. Hmm.... can't wait to celebrate with you bro. See you guys :D, and also all must wear Omega watch ok :top:

Oh, oh... I'm in a deep pile of crap this time! You gonna have to tie me to a chair, slap me silly and inject me... I hope Tribena is not reading this thread also. Can imagine you guys cracking your knuckles!

Juan Powerblow;437564 said:
You gonna have to tie me to a chair, slap me silly and inject me...

:eek: Oooo! Very dicey to let these miscreants know your fetishes JPB! They'll be bringing a rope and IV kit for sure now! :d

Schwepps;437594 said:
:eek: Oooo! Very dicey to let these miscreants know your fetishes JPB! They'll be bringing a rope and IV kit for sure now! :d

I'm calling Rachel for much needed protection. They won't touch a gal rite? E46F, looks like you better drive me there man! :eek:

You're in trouble man! Rachel just called and asked where to get a nylon rope and leather gloves. I told her Ace Hardware... :D

Schwepps;437673 said:
You're in trouble man! Rachel just called and asked where to get a nylon rope and leather gloves. I told her Ace Hardware... :D

Oooooo... Rachel... rope and leather?!! Ok, ok... too early in the day to get excited.

Unker Schwepps, hope you're coming for the show!

Head La Bodega will be too boring for JPB's birthday bash. So it'll likely be in Rum Jungle/Aloha. Boy he's in trouble!

E46Fanatic;437690 said:
Head La Bodega will be too boring for JPB's birthday bash. So it'll likely be in Rum Jungle/Aloha. Boy he's in trouble!

I second E46's suggestion; Aloha /Rum Jungle will be appropriate for JPB to have 10+ shots NEAT...

Attendee list:
1) Rachel Toh
2) E46F
3) JPB
4) David Yong
5) BlackE90
6) Astroboy
7) Southisland
8) Mummygohan
9) Alalio

BlackE90;437696 said:
Attendee list:
1) Rachel Toh
2) E46F
3) JPB
4) David Yong
5) BlackE90
6) Astroboy
7) Southisland
8) Mummygohan
9) Alalio

Aiyo... all hard hitting heavy drinkers, die, die!

For then you can pass out all the way to Sunday evening? The moonlanding Omega is pretty ugly anyway. :D

Yeah, I feel bad cos you guys deserve a good all out fight from me but I just can't do that tomorrow night cos have hundred and one things to do at work on Friday. If Friday nite, I can arrange a table at Bambo9 and you guys better be afraid cos yes, I can pass out till Sunday without wife and kids to bother me, heh.

I will be at the Omega event, trying to RSVP but BMW Voice not picking up the phone. Will be there bout 8 plus too.

I did an RSVP 2 nights ago through BMW Voice and was asked some "funny" questions, despite professional sexy lady voice. "How u heard about the event?" "Did we send u the invite?" "Did u said your name was XXXXXX?"

I was waiting for them to ask "Are u a white card holder?"... which they didn't.. I would have make a scene if they ever ask that question..

After awhile, she said system slow, so cannot check... which I think is a cook up lame excuse. But benefit of the doubt, I played along and say okay, please message me the confirmation of the reservation.

So they said they will message me (yes, they asked for my numbers, they don't have!) once the reservation is effected which until now, I have not received... arrhhggg... they are testing my patience.. and worrying about the heavy traffic in town... I may have 2nd thoughts.. :rolleyes:

So JPB gets a pass tonight... but will pay for it (with interest - calculated in liquid form) tomorrow night...

Top Bottom