320d Powerkit Cocktail Party and Talk-Quill PJ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;666111 said:
March 2012.. we do it after AGM.. one stone kills 2 birds.. :1:

Aiyo too late lah astrobroy! You sound all gung-hoed about the AGM.....going for reelection,AB?

docrayboy;666264 said:
Aiyo too late lah astrobroy! You sound all gung-hoed about the AGM.....going for reelection,AB?

Aiyoo.. dun play play.. one more time, I need to look for new wife liao.. :13:

Guys, the 320d Powerkit test drive cocktail party will be after Raya. Will update you all when the time and date is set.

The first 320d Powerkitted car has been done up at Quill PJ today! Lucky chap ordered it a month ago. Yeap!-brand new ECU,larger intercooler and larger radiator fan and larger hosts/piping etc-everything comes in a box from the BMW parts warehouse in JB with your VIN number labelled on all the parts. I saw the car and took pics-will up load tonite. Its at least a 2 days job,I think. The radiator fan and intercooler fittlng I was told by the technician takes 3 hours but the ECU reprogramming/fitting takes another at least 4 hours.

(1) docrayboy
(2) muhaiminrahim- subject to availability
(3) tradingcrew
(4) matsheikh
(5) DJH - hopefully I'm free
(6) ICEMAN 13 - subject to availability
(7) Kuntakinte - depends on timing (p.s. Tq docray for the efforts)
(8) zhul
(9) terewbonf - hope am free too!
(10) Ronnie2k9 - Anytime for me ~~~
(11) namidub
(12) Maniac
(13) 3er
(14) shatesh
(15) Pez

Pez;666608 said:
(1) docrayboy
(3) tradingcrew
(4) matsheikh
(8) zhul
(11) namidub
(12) Maniac
(13) 3er
(14) shatesh
(15) Pez
(16) chuhachi (wondering whether powerkit available in JB branch)

docrayboy;666598 said:
The first 320d Powerkitted car has been done up at Quill PJ today! Lucky chap ordered it a month ago. Yeap!-brand new ECU,larger intercooler and larger radiator fan and larger hosts/piping etc-everything comes in a box from the BMW parts warehouse in JB with your VIN number labelled on all the parts. I saw the car and took pics-will up load tonite. Its at least a 2 days job,I think. The radiator fan and intercooler fittlng I was told by the technician takes 3 hours but the ECU reprogramming/fitting takes another at least 4 hours.

nice and the marketing/promo letter and brochure has arrived in my home mailbox just now...Tempting,tempting....

namidub;666675 said:
nice and the marketing/promo letter and brochure has arrived in my home mailbox just now...Tempting,tempting....

Bro namidub, how do you get the mktg/promo letter and brochure? Appreciate if you can let us know.
Thanks!!

err,bmw sent me one lah.i guess they sent out to all of their 320d owners?

tradingcrew;666762 said:
Bro namidub, how do you get the mktg/promo letter and brochure? Appreciate if you can let us know.
Thanks!!

I think if you registered as bmw white card all will recieved the letter..i'm also got mine today..

Pez;666608 said:
(1) docrayboy
(3) tradingcrew
(4) matsheikh
(8) zhul
(11) namidub
(12) Maniac
(13) 3er
(14) shatesh
(15) Pez
(16) wuk51(free until end of next month..heheh)

docrayboy;666598 said:

I think its mine... lol ... havent heard from quill its ready though. but the car has been sent in there a couple of days back. hoping to get it soon :D

Zarcon;666872 said:
I think its mine... lol ... havent heard from quill its ready though. but the car has been sent in there a couple of days back. hoping to get it soon :D

Yeah it must be yours-black 320d !! Hope u don't mind if I put up some pics of yr kit.

go ahead... of course i dont mind... but of course if you're considering contributing some royalty fee ... im always up for it... LOL .. kiddin :)
dont think would be able to see much after its installed though.... i did check out all the parts before it was installed though.... and.... took home the aluminium plaque....so no sticker there .. hehe

oh ... ermm.... try not to post the number plate pls... haha

Image016.jpg
[/IMG]

Brand new CPU of the Powerkit 320d of Zarcon!

Image019.jpg
[/IMG]

Pic of Zarcon's old ECU....now to be kept at home for memory of his 'old' 320d.

Image020.jpg
[/IMG]

Blurry image...but it shows that all the stuff comes from the BMW warehouse in JB.

Top Bottom