1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
another set of wheel that's gonna make it here soon ....

just a preview

DSCN4831.jpg

DSCN4832.jpg

Ice bro, was it your car I saw at 222 traffic lights this evening? Just outside the Green Packet office? Must be yours! Blue E36 with those BBSes. :love: Your car was the first at the lights when I saw it and belok left to join the Fed... :D

Eggie86;572817 said:
Ice bro, was it your car I saw at 222 traffic lights this evening? Just outside the Green Packet office? Must be yours! Blue E36 with those BBSes. :love: Your car was the first at the lights when I saw it and belok left to join the Fed... :D

ya bro that was me driving .... were you coming out from that toyota showroom area ...cuz i saw an e38 too but never clicked my mind that it was you ......damm should had hollah me ...can catch up for TT at krishna curry house .... :)

ICEMAN 13;572937 said:
ya bro that was me driving .... were you coming out from that toyota showroom area ...cuz i saw an e38 too but never clicked my mind that it was you ......damm should had hollah me ...can catch up for TT at krishna curry house .... :)

Bro, mine's E32. Was already making a left turn to the Federal Highway when I caught sight of your car. I was from the Topmark stretch. :D

Eggie86;573008 said:
Bro, mine's E32. Was already making a left turn to the Federal Highway when I caught sight of your car. I was from the Topmark stretch. :D

ya my sorry ....e32 ..4781 ..that is why when i say ya car plate number ..my mind was trying to re-call where did i see it ...

yup ..topmark stretch ....

by the way ...the shine of ya car made me look twice layy ...darm shinny lorrr :)

ICEMAN 13;573028 said:
ya my sorry ....e32 ..4781 ..that is why when i say ya car plate number ..my mind was trying to re-call where did i see it ...

yup ..topmark stretch ....

by the way ...the shine of ya car made me look twice layy ...darm shinny lorrr :)

Wah lau. You remembered the plate number somemore. Haha. Thought you'd be busy since your ride was the first to be stopped at the traffic lights by the policeman. :D

Thanks for the compliments Ice. Haha, yours also la. Saw the rear 3/4s of your car only, but those rims and boot spoiler are definitely unmistakably yours! :top:

my next poison ...running on my head ....don't know whether it's gonna be or not ...well still in early planning stage ...

maybe early nov ...

Capture.jpg

Eggie86;574949 said:
Those new rims not the same as the ones currently shod on your ride?

the same bro ..these newly accquired ones are for spares ....or if the price is right ..sell it off .. :)

ICEMAN 13;574952 said:
the same bro ..these newly accquired ones are for spares ....or if the price is right ..sell it off .. :)

Wow, full set of BBSes as spares? What about your current spare tyre? On BBS too? :D

Eggie86;574957 said:
Wow, full set of BBSes as spares? What about your current spare tyre? On BBS too? :D

ha ha ha me don;'t drive with my spare tyre in the trunk ..... thats an extra load .... :)

bought the toyota mini tyre flat compressor from a group buy form Astroboy n have that so far ....

ICEMAN 13;574970 said:
ha ha ha me don;'t drive with my spare tyre in the trunk ..... thats an extra load .... :)

bought the toyota mini tyre flat compressor from a group buy form Astroboy n have that so far ....

Haha. Really minimum weight man.. Why ah? Track day weapon? :D

Top Bottom