E36 M50b25 conversion journey

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I beg to differ. These wheels will look nice on any BMW. Only thing missing from the pics is the centre cover. Once the wheels are refurbished and centre cover in place it's a totally different story.

FYI, even if one has the RM's to splash, it's not easy to get these rims.

brando;494427 said:
look old man..sorry to say..prsonallly i ddn't like ur new wheel..so many JDM"s old car like Lancer GSR 1980++ used that wheel..sorry.

ok here it goes ...

mounted the wheel onto the car before i take those out and start the next polishing works on the wheel ....

reason being is just wanted to get the feel of these wheels ...and also the more adjustments needed later on ...

some pictures

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

any1 sellling their adjustables cheap cheap ...do let me know ....time to slam it down a little ...:))

Absolutely beautiful, bro. Now she has the GO to match the SHOW. Nicely done ...

Cheers,
VaN.

ICEMAN 13;495234 said:
any1 sellling their adjustables cheap cheap ...do let me know ....time to slam it down a little ...:))

still searchinggggggg ....any1 ?? out thee wanna let go ....

stim meleleh la bro seeing your car! sorry can't take your call yesterday. got lotsa things to do...ya know...getting married n stuff heheheheh

jeembo;495861 said:
stim meleleh la bro seeing your car! sorry can't take your call yesterday. got lotsa things to do...ya know...getting married n stuff heheheheh

thanks bro ...not so meleleh larrr bro, still long way to go .... anyway there was some plactic bumper trim that was rubbing ...lifted up and checked and cut the the trim off ....and then tested along some bumpie stretch at SG long highway and no issues after that ....

some old pictures VS the lattest ones

before the the AC type 3

DSC00250.jpg

and now

DSC00543.jpg

more works on the way ....

There's just only one word to describe : "AWESOME":adore::adore:

ICEMAN 13;495184 said:
ok here it goes ...

mounted the wheel onto the car before i take those out and start the next polishing works on the wheel ....

reason being is just wanted to get the feel of these wheels ...and also the more adjustments needed later on ...

some pictures

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

aircond cmpressor

i just got an e36 1997,what kind of egine model do i hv?it is a 2.0 318i....need a new aircond comressor...u selling yours?

william

williamsbmw;497154 said:
i just got an e36 1997,what kind of egine model do i hv?it is a 2.0 318i....need a new aircond comressor...u selling yours?

william

yours might be an m43 ..timing chain ....my aircond compressor long gone ..SOLD already ...

looking really nice there!

one suggestion though, i think the car will have a nicer stance if you run the slightly undersized 215/40r17 like the guys on bimmerforums.

maxxsp;497713 said:
looking really nice there!

one suggestion though, i think the car will have a nicer stance if you run the slightly undersized 215/40r17 like the guys on bimmerforums.

yep that was what on my mind at first ...but then 215/40 r17 tyre's are hard to come by for used ones and the new ones cost a bomb ... therefore took some used 215/45 to get the feel of it first ...maybe later upon rims refurbishement , some adjustables placed , then i may go for those 40 series

but then 45 to 40 ..not much of a difference side by side ..3 mm at most ...

also 45 may protect the wheels case of getting into malaysian popular hot spot ..the pot hole ...

Top Bottom