1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hope your car is fine bro. Sorry to hear about the mishap. Waiting to see your awesome shiny E36 cruising the streets of PJ soon. :top:

some updates for the paintwork

whole fender sprayed before laquer

DSC00805.jpg

the whole bumper sprayed before laquer

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

minutes after taking this pictures the 1st layer laquer is being sprayed and several more times after that ...but i can't wait and had to leave

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

supprisingly there is no short cuts for touch up and same time the work is done in the chamber rather than open air ...

Some people does not appreciate what other people property.
Hope your E36 will come back to glory soon.

ok here the painwork has been completed and all i have to say is that ...the car is back on the road ....

2 years paint VS a newly surface painted ...a job well executed ...

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

added the new fogs and painted all the rubber mouldings too ....

DSC00827.jpg

Bro Iceman - glad to see ur ride is back to its pristine condition again. I think it is prettier than before lar. Bila mau itu TT again? This time it is on me.... hihihi

ICEMAN 13;578141 said:
something about BMW ....it's SOFT ...a slight bump as such and it will end up with such damages ...

now car is resting in LIAN HENG BANGI ...for knock and paint work ...

hopefully complete before deepavali this coming friday ...keeping my fingers crossed ...

sorry to hear that bro...did file a police report?

anyway, u r saying BMW is soft? but the body is heavy right? how come it is soft? hehe...

ICEMAN 13;575898 said:
other stuff

cleaned up the inner side of the wheels at the same time as the car was on the hoist

DSC00762.jpg

pumping petrol pictures ...ron 97 CALTEX my choice

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

nice car bro :)

evilnickwong;582734 said:
Interesting, I saw that before on their website.
$ damage? And does it work? :)

the damage ...need to call them up ...

does it work ...hell ya ... pulls off well once hit 3K RPM ...

monarza;582736 said:
sorry to hear that bro...did file a police report?

anyway, u r saying BMW is soft? but the body is heavy right? how come it is soft? hehe...

ahh what can the malaysian police do about it .... ?? they will rather ask you to type the report and they chat all the way ...and even worse , you'll be wasting time ...

i would say BMW body is soft ... some may argue upon it , but what to do ..that's my personal view ....the metal ages effect ...

ICEMAN 13;582742 said:
ahh what can the malaysian police do about it .... ?? they will rather ask you to type the report and they chat all the way ...and even worse , you'll be wasting time ...

i would say BMW body is soft ... some may argue upon it , but what to do ..that's my personal view ....the metal ages effect ...

how long you have been owning BMW bro? I notice you are member no.17 in forum :D hehe

Top Bottom