1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sachseelan;524775 said:
im sure you realise the new top mounts, increase in ride height... i changed mine also last year.. according to BA, the new batch all comes like these... anywer to get the previous types new?

btw, you have done a great job bhai...

yep realize those mount thinggy ... the e46 one can be fitted and would increase an inch of the height, therefore good for those with standard option ...

the pictures posted above are those e46 mount, but then was taken out the very next day as due to the height increased by an inch ...right now it's back to the e36 mounts ....

the e46 ones fitting wise and side by side looks the same , but the inner mount height has got some difference ...

climenta;525268 said:
Bhai, what coils are you using ya?

running on koni's and h&R spring ...soon replacing it to coilover ... maybe pss9 or raceland .... :)

work carried out on 25 july 2010

changed the rear disc ventilated type ..BMW originals

pictures to enjoy

the old stuff

DSC00607.jpg

the new ventilated disc

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

others : painted the caliper and changed the hand brake lining too ...

more works carried out on 27 may 2010

allignment and balancing work carried out ..
shop : behind herritage old klang road

without the wheels ...car hanging on the jack

DSC00611.jpg

the wheel dancing away ...

DSC00612.jpg

time for some straightness driving ,,,

DSC00613.jpg

enjoy ...

last week took it for a carbon cleaning drive after a long long time sitting at home playing with all the big titanium balls owners

speed was 2 ? ? km/h

enjoy the pictures

the targets

IMG_07491.jpg

IMG_07501.jpg

IMG_07521.jpg

IMG_07531.jpg

IMG_07591.jpg

big titanium owner took the lead
IMG_07471.jpg

deep3102;555626 said:
good speed pau!! one day must taxi ride ur car..ehehehe

ha ha ha pai sure can ..but you better increase ya life insurance premium ........anything can happen lorrr ...

ya car sumoore power larrr ...tuned by a pro @ BVO ...

i trust ur driving skills la pau, dont worry..hehehe..infact, u will drive better after a few chilled ones..Chak deh pateh!!
cannot compare la pau, ur car after doing all you have done to it, really worth it.
Mine is only stock standard, summore auto paii..he he he

deep3102;555712 said:
i trust ur driving skills la pau, dont worry..hehehe..infact, u will drive better after a few chilled ones..Chak deh pateh!!
cannot compare la pau, ur car after doing all you have done to it, really worth it.
Mine is only stock standard, summore auto paii..he he he

paii ..ya 52.8 vs 32.5 where can larrr .... yours must be much more powerfull than mine ... so don't try to hide ya hidden power ...

ICEMAN 13;526292 said:
work carried out on 25 july 2010

changed the rear disc ventilated type ..BMW originals

the new ventilated disc

DSC00608.jpg

Bro, did you hv to replace the caliper too in order to fit a vent disc onto a non-vent existing disc caliper?

Or is it just P&P?

bimmerholic;555918 said:
Bro, did you hv to replace the caliper too in order to fit a vent disc onto a non-vent existing disc caliper?

Or is it just P&P?

bro the caliper came together with my 1/2 halfcut ...therfore inorder to run a ventilated system you need a larger caliper or need to change it ... my old one that's the non 'v' type cannot be used anymore ...

There's some seriously awesome stuff you have done on your ride. It should be one of the best E36s on the road in Malaysia right now.

ICEMAN 13;556065 said:
bro the caliper came together with my 1/2 halfcut ...therfore inorder to run a ventilated system you need a larger caliper or need to change it ... my old one that's the non 'v' type cannot be used anymore ...

Guessed as much..... Thanks bro. :D

ICEMAN 13;501432 said:
blood line : american ... as for the muzzle it's a litte longer compared to Euro dobes ....

I've got a Rust & Black couple too!! How cool is this... American Bloodline as well!!

Wah we must be relatives ;)

Top Bottom