BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hehe somebody hit my back during a car pile up on LDP last week...tukau bumper lak
Alahai sorry to hear that bro...thankfully not that bad...ingatkan tgh buat secret projek ke ape hehe

Speechless..Nice Beast...!!!
Bro haywire, org Sg. Petani ek..??
hehehe..me too..Taman Intan kat Bakar Arang.. :rock:

hehehe bihun sup kat depan tmn intan tu sedap bro..

Aku taman berlian...dekat tmn peruda

hehehehe..i know which bihun soup you're referring to..
owh Taman Berlian..kat ngan traffic light doremi tue ek??
I dono which batch are you, but im a 1984er from da infamous SMK Ibrahim.. :67:
Next bila turun SP ??..kot kot terserempak kat highway ker, bley kena rokok ngan teh tarik kat R&R.. :smokin:

Hehehe aku dulu SRI je...sek men kat sg layar. 1983.

Form 4 masuk SMSAH kat jitra...

Insured By Mafia said:
Speechless..Nice Beast...!!!
Bro haywire, org Sg. Petani ek..??
hehehe..me too..Taman Intan kat Bakar Arang.. :rock:
Service di SP kat mana? Jakson ka? Mahai jugak dia

zidee said:
Service di SP kat mana? Jakson ka? Mahai jugak dia
Bro Zidee, Im working in cyberjaya bro..slalu service kat bandar puteri puchong..
I pegi kat jackson only twice jer..itu pon time i balik kampong..had no choice..
went there once to change my spark plugs and the other visit was to ask him to repair my cd changer..
spark plugs replacement memang mahal sikit when i compared with others, but he did my cd changer repair for free..had to leave my cd changer for a month to him to repair it..he managed to fix it but it didn't sustain long..mampui gak cd changer tue..
But i have to admit he's good at troubleshooting a problem..
The only thing i dont like is, cara dia sembang langsi sikit kekadang..
Quite a knowledgeable guy, to an extend he could access into some BMW database to retrieve my car's birth record..
i hv no idea how he got the access..but he told me he joined official BMW training quite a number of times where he met a few BMW engineers from various countries to get the access..u can see his certificates displayed in his shop..
dat was the time even i found out my car was originally factory custom made M-sport acquaired by the very 1st owner..
He owns a porshe himself..ader jugak i pernah tengok Lambo, Ferrari n Bentley masuk kedai dia..

I wud recommend you to go to William Air Cond Service if you have any problem with your beemer..sama baris ngan kedai kek Tip Top..
A very nice old man..the most humblest chinese guy i've ever met..my dad's close friend..
His son used to work in Auto Bavaria and now owns a luxury car dealership in Auto City, Juru..
So mostly kalo ader jer beemer masuk kedai dia, he will call up his son..

i also went to jackson only once...nice guy. Price a bit high but i have no choice as alternator kong while balik kampung.

He also printed the specs for my car..first time i saw the info too. But since then i already found out how to get the details from internet...just log on www.bmwvin.com and put your chassis number there. Not sure if he got official access to bmw database as he claims, as he said he does diagnostic work for bmw penang as a troubleshooter if they cant solve problems.

Yeap..only later i found out about www.bmwvin.com from our E46 Sifu Jarance here in this forum..
But i still wonder if Jackson uses the same portal to retrive our car's specs..i had a peek on the portal he was accessing, the interface was different..

Thanks for the info on William Air Cond. At least I know if balik kampung kalau buat hal boleh ada alternative.

No prob bro Zidee..just in case, this is Uncle William's number 012-4860873..
If you're planning to go, i can also help you to give him a heads up that you're coming..just roger me..
Or else, u can just tell him ur a friend of Kumaran (black e46)..datz me... :thrasher:

Thread resurrection.

Been some time since I updated this thread. Some restoration and retrofitting projects in mind.

Just retrofitted an E39 M5 cluster 2 weeks ago..90% working. Need to add another external module for the RPM lights to work as intended. Oil temperature gauge addition was a really nice upgrade in my opinion. Pictures to follow.

OOOooo... planning to do that for my car for the longest time. Meters been gathering dust and haven't got the time. Apparently for the E39's with the double button meters its plug and play, read it on a forum some time back.

For some the oil temp gauge does not work. And the RPM lights dont work too.

The gauge below is in my wishlist of parts still needed. Was thinking the M5 meter would go along well with it.

14785678700_52c57c5880_o.jpg

Top Bottom