Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
vincent;216997 said:
oh yeah

the those who dont want to pay the rm 150 bucks what are they going to be ?
they are driving a bimmer , and cannot acess to the official club and need some help dont know where to find ...

tht poor fellow will be wandering around.......

Exactly.... Would I be insured if I had not payed the premiums ?

I dont understand why is it so difficult for you and the rest of you lot to understand this.... or.... perhaps I dont understand it, because I have not sat down and spoken to any one of you... feel free to buzz me for a chat. I am willing to answer all your questions.

Peace bro

sithwarrior;217003 said:
Fair enough bro.... You voiced out your grievance. It takes a man to do that. Now if you have to question the man behind the club, then my question is why does your president need you to voice his grievance out.... A bit of an unfair statement from my side dont you think ? Likewise never question what you have very little knowledge about. Our president has done what he can in his capacity. I have personally tried to explain to you and your members the benefits that will follow with becoming a member here and not starting your own lil' cult elsewhere, but to no avail... I was shut out and was given the cold shoulder. It's your perogative as to how you want to treat others.. no issues..

Now as for TT, YES you are correct. You have the right to ask questions, it's a privilege that comes with being a member of this club. Now dont say your hands are tied here. Coz so far I have at least showed you one privilege that you never realised you always had here. Now what you dont know is, there are plans to revive the grandeur of our TT sessions, it is part of our plan to make BMW Club Malaysia an experience and it will be done. I am not asking you or Lionels other apostles to have faith in us straight away, but patience is a virtue that brings much benefits. Is patience one of your virtues ? I would like to believe it is. TRUE perhaps the committee should take the effort to get to know others better, but saying that arent we doing that even in the forum, but however point taken...There will be a TT this Thursday, I gladly invite you all to join us for laughter and fellowship. Will you join us ?

My best regards to your wife.
Sith

Wowz, that sounds great, and i look forward into a great TT organised by BMWCM. Anyway jus my suggestion, i guess most bros would prefer friday rather than thurs as many do work on fri morning. Jus a little suggestion and no offence.

venonh;217002 said:
Lolx. y define? they are called "NON-OFFICIAL members" .. and i stil remember BMWCM wanted quality rather than quantity.

YES...... and so far I have seen you lot as quality... unless you are all trying very hard to change that good perception I have of you lot...

venonh;217008 said:
Wowz, that sounds great, and i look forward into a great TT organised by BMWCM. Anyway jus my suggestion, i guess most bros would prefer friday rather than thurs as many do work on fri morning. Jus a little suggestion and no offence.

No offence at all bro... In fact we welcome such constructive suggestions bro, you see we all can work together to make this better regardless of age and sex... err well if the fairer sex was hot then my private will always stand to attention lorr... hahahaha :D :D just kiddin bro... peace bro

yah sith , maybe the mr prez here a very buzy , and comitted to this club to certain extent , but

may i ask you all ?
when is the last time mr prez attended tt?

and did the mr prez attend the SMART drive ? just asking ???

1+2=3;217001 said:
I've not posted much of anything at all in a long time in this forum and I have my reasons. As a newbie to this community, I believe my comments are as important as the next person who has been here for years.

as for my comments...

The strange thing about all this is, this is not the first time i've seen a discussion like this come to this conclusion.

1) Party "A" bangs the heck our of Party "B". Party "A" then says "dont be so sensitive, lets all meetup and everything will be fine".

After a while, 1) is repeated again. To me, it doesn't look like there is any real sincerity in actually trying to get to the root problem, and solving it once and for all.

My advice to party "B" is, stay away from party "A", and your worries and troubles will end.

I've seen many things said in this forum, and I still see that nothing much has changed. Yes, I will definitely vote, but with my feet and i'm walking out of here.

To everyone and the club, I sincerely wish you all the best. cheers.

Whilst some will see it as a cowardly way out of a problem, I for one see it as sheer frustration. Frustration that you get everytime you log unto this forum or attend any one of our events. I do admit many of the situations / problems could have been handled in a better manner, but it was not. The way I see it party A never had an issue with party B. It's just that party A isnt willing to part away with RM 150. Reasons unknown !!! Now the lil' story up there is a lil' skewed dont you think ? Look bro, all I am saying is the clubs taking a new turn... dont shun it without giving it a chance.

Peace bro

sithwarrior;217013 said:
Whilst some will see it as a cowardly way out of a problem, I for one see it as sheer frustration. Frustration that you get everytime you log unto this forum or attend any one of our events. I do admit many of the situations / problems could have been handled in a better manner, but it was not. The way I see it party A never had an issue with party B. It's just that party A isnt willing to part away with RM 150. Reasons unknown !!! Now the lil' story up there is a lil' skewed dont you think ? Look bro, all I am saying is the clubs taking a new turn... dont shun it without giving it a chance.

Peace bro

Ah.. I think alot of members are more than happy to know this. Well.. Why not come join Bimmersclub TT this friday? No offence, we are stil part of BMWCM and im sure the members here wouldnt mind someone "ringankan their beban" rite? lolx..

Well here are the infos, lets part from the history and make this a start:

Venue: Adrian's Kopitiam, Puchong
Time: 9.30pm Onwards
Members: To all Official & Non-Official Members of BMWCM

and I think hor.....BMW owners overseas will laff at BMW owners here la.
arguments comes from owners who bought secondhand BMWs and tok like they own the brand.Those who really can afford the new BMW such as E60,E90 the M3 all are quiet nia.
why la...ask yourself. Issit justified ah?
sini gaduh...sana gaduh....aiyah!

apadah jadi...?

I dare you all to do this.:rolleyes:

C1p3K the Prez.......:pcome la scared ah? :rolleyes:

Ban me...ban me...!!!:D

Zoggee;217018 said:
and I think hor.....BMW owners overseas will laff at BMW owners here la.
arguments comes from owners who bought secondhand BMWs and tok like they own the brand.Those who really can afford the new BMW such as E60,E90 the M3 all are quiet nia.
why la...ask yourself. Issit justified ah?
sini gaduh...sana gaduh....aiyah!

apadah jadi...?

Bro, does it matter whether we own a brand new BMW or a second hand BMW? Are you concluding that what we are driving aint a BMW but an E60, E90 is? Why not you open up magazines and check out who are the ones active in BMW clubs overseas? Why not you tell them to stop holding events etc as what they are driving aint a BMW?

To me, no matter what you drive as long as it's a BMW, it's a BMW.

I think this sounds a lil discriminative. Maybe you should justify what you've just said. Or, you may jus edit what you've just typed.

Thanks

Zoggee;217019 said:
you all really cyber warrior la.

oiittttt... You must be worthy of the title warrior ok... :p kenot simply give one.. this not like datukship ok.... :D

venonh;217021 said:
Bro, does it matter whether we own a brand new BMW or a second hand BMW? Are you concluding that what we are driving aint a BMW but an E60, E90 is? Why not you open up magazines and check out who are the ones active in BMW clubs overseas? Why not you tell them to stop holding events etc as what they are driving aint a BMW?

To me, no matter what you drive as long as it's a BMW, it's a BMW.

I think this sounds a lil discriminative. Maybe you should justify what you've just said. Or, you may jus edit what you've just typed.

Thanks

I care not to argue with this man now, he does in someway have a point.
Kudos mate

Exactly.... Would I be insured if I had not payed the premiums ?

I dont understand why is it so difficult for you and the rest of you lot to understand this.... or.... perhaps I dont understand it, because I have not sat down and spoken to any one of you... feel free to buzz me for a chat. I am willing to answer all your questions.

Peace bro

oh yes , if u ask me .... if u dont like insurance company A ,then u pay your premium else where...
maybe others is cheaper and more COVERAGE... who knows

haha...those who replied to my post really damn sensitive.

makan cili ada pedas la...

You guys are falling into BMCM trap la...

you see...now the forum is active again.

for all I know I wont buy anuder BMW again. New or old.
I rather buy new vehicles that will brings in the cash.... " cash cow"

Zoggee;217025 said:
haha...those who replied to my post really damn sensitive.

makan cili ada pedas la...

You guys are falling into BMCM trap la...

you see...now the forum is active again.

Lolx.. Happening..

vincent;217024 said:
oh yes , if u ask me .... if u dont like insurance company A ,then u pay your premium else where...
maybe others is cheaper and more COVERAGE... who knows

bro, I think you have very lil' understanding of what I had to say, anyways its ur call. No sense arguing with you, It will never end. I am cool with all of you. maybe one day we all go cah kuat with of the boat china girls ... how ?? hahahaha... just kiddin.. see you around...

ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom