Status
Not open for further replies.
theCROW;216562 said:
for me why so many bmw clubs is not an issue at all
official or not, doesn't matter to me
we are all the same..a bunch of people crazy about bmws
what most important to me is the people behind the club itself
your home is where your heart is

Well said my man!! I share your point of view! :) :) :)

Silver;216568 said:
Well said my man!! I share your point of view! :) :) :)

I agree as well. but as the club grows, there would be a varities of people with different taste, beliefs and culture. Some like to TT, some like do donut, some like to learn about taking good care of the UDM, some like to mod, some like to cheong, some like to sing, some like to tok kok, some like to instigate other to mod, some like to make new friends, some to go for a drive, some like to help other in need, some like to make new business contact, some like to pick up gals..

there are some who do and don't like some of the above. but whatever your like and dislike, we all share the same passion for the roundel..

This club is formed for the sole purpose of those who share this passion for our UDM. The committees will cater for the majority of the members. I think it impossible to cater for everybody need or like but we will try to accomodate if there are enough quota from the members.

As mentioned by somebody, it the people behind the club but don't forget the committes are just caretaker of the club affair. They are voted or selected by the members by majority votes.

Sometimes it easy to point finger at other misgiving or fault but don't forget when you point a finger at someone, there is another three finger pointing at yourself.

theCROW;216562 said:
what most important to me is the people behind the club itself your home is where your heart is

well any of you are well come to be people behind the club but most of the time you all go and hide say dont want any post want to be just ordinary member but then later go and start something else when not happy....this is whats happening here...this is a club that belongs to you , not happy call AGM change all the arseholes or do a Coup de tat or whatever. dont forget its your right...if anyone here thinks he can do a better job pls do offer yourself dont be shy.....:)...make it your home for your heart to be.

sithwarrior;216517 said:
yeha let not get personal guys, get real and the only reason why we keep saying we're official is because some dont seem to get it or its the same question that is metaphoricly being asked.... Anyways our doors are open.. you guys are adults. I am sure you will make a mature decission.

What kind of decision do we have to make? Lolx. Who doesnt know this is the Official Club? It seems everyone knows here... No worries bro, in our heart, this is still our heart and we'll always remember.

Jerman;216528 said:
guys,
Let's not forget how it all started.......a group of friends come together sharing a common interest........it's does not really matters who you are, what you are, what you do.................we are people with passion on BMWs!

Well said bro, i truly second what you've said. I think we should use this as motto, and all shall remember this. If we can uphold this, i'm sure bmwcm is a success and we wont have problems at all. CHEERS BRO!

jarance;216594 said:
I agree as well. but as the club grows, there would be a varities of people with different taste, beliefs and culture. Some like to TT, some like do donut, some like to learn about taking good care of the UDM, some like to mod, some like to cheong, some like to sing, some like to tok kok, some like to instigate other to mod, some like to make new friends, some to go for a drive, some like to help other in need, some like to make new business contact, some like to pick up gals..

there are some who do and don't like some of the above. but whatever your like and dislike, we all share the same passion for the roundel..

This club is formed for the sole purpose of those who share this passion for our UDM. The committees will cater for the majority of the members. I think it impossible to cater for everybody need or like but we will try to accomodate if there are enough quota from the members.

As mentioned by somebody, it the people behind the club but don't forget the committes are just caretaker of the club affair. They are voted or selected by the members by majority votes.

Sometimes it easy to point finger at other misgiving or fault but don't forget when you point a finger at someone, there is another three finger pointing at yourself.

We can always use all 5 fingers.. lolx.. :D

venonh;216699 said:
We can always use all 5 fingers.. lolx.. :D

yeah man and become like a super hero that can throw death rays by pointing all the five fingers at the villian... LOL.. :D

jarance;216751 said:
yeah man and become like a super hero that can throw death rays by pointing all the five fingers at the villian... LOL.. :D

Lolx. Jus like spider man bro. He shoots out spidey webs and points out all 5 fingers.. :D

nope spiderman only points 3 fingers (The original one with the web shooter in the comics) ,the movie one is tipu one..:D ...

jarance;216594 said:

Well Done Jarance...I think this post is what this is all about to end this thread...
Cheers.

XXX;216875 said:
nope spiderman only points 3 fingers (The original one with the web shooter in the comics) ,the movie one is tipu one..:D ...

3 fingers or 2 fingers (thumb excluded)???:D

XXX;216633 said:
well any of you are well come to be people behind the club but most of the time you all go and hide say dont want any post want to be just ordinary member but then later go and start something else when not happy....this is whats happening here...this is a club that belongs to you , not happy call AGM change all the arseholes or do a Coup de tat or whatever. dont forget its your right...if anyone here thinks he can do a better job pls do offer yourself dont be shy.....:)...make it your home for your heart to be.

just one question .......

why dont the committee to find out why such thing happend ?????/

TT on me .....

Lionel_Koh;216913 said:
just one question .......

why dont the committee to find out why such thing happend ?????/

TT on me .....

Lionel, we know why such things happen. My question is will you all be happy to listen ? I am willing to buy you the tea, if you will make time to come see me. There is an explanation for everything. There is no good and bad here, its just a missunderstanding. Will you and your boys see it that way too ? The call is yours Mr President...

sithwarrior;216916 said:
Lionel, we know why such things happen. My question is will you all be happy to listen ? I am willing to buy you the tea, if you will make time to come see me. There is an explanation for everything. There is no good and bad here, its just a missunderstanding. Will you and your boys see it that way too ? The call is yours Mr President...

Not really .......

If i recall correctly ......

I do explain to committee about the problem tat we facing ........

Everything going fine untill someone trying to be rule ......

So all thing out of control .......

And something really sad is what i heard some BCM committee and members start to commnet me like sxxx.......after all effort i did ....

Aiyoh ....drink too much liao ....bettter stop here ....

No offence ....

Cheers .....

Lionel_Koh;216919 said:
Not really .......

And something really sad is what i heard some BCM committee and members start to commnet me like sxxx.......after all effort i did ....

No offence ....

Cheers .....

Its too bad that you refuse to see that there is a resolution. You have instead chosen to react in a manner only you deem correct. Pretty much nothing I can do from here on, but rest be asured that this is a home to all BMW lovers alike, including you. In ancase no need to drink tea to talk about this... talk about cha boh or cha quat or cha quat with cah boh in skimpy clothings oso can...:D

Lionel_Koh;216919 said:
Not really .......

No offence ....

Cheers .....

This childish war or grievance should go offline....malu lah:D

ALBundy;216925 said:
For once I agreed 100% with Mr Mont-O :D :D

Ok if you're on the same team, can I move the goal post ? :D :D :D

hahahahahaha..... Welcome back Mont O... It's been a while ;)

Mont-o;216923 said:
This childish war or grievance should go offline....malu lah:D

Not really .........cos u not in the position .........

But i do agreed hv to stop here .......

I answer cos ppl asked .....

Cheers .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom