Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
sithwarrior;216922 said:
Its too bad that you refuse to see that there is a resolution. You have instead chosen to react in a manner only you deem correct. Pretty much nothing I can do from here on, but rest be asured that this is a home to all BMW lovers alike, including you. In ancase no need to drink tea to talk about this... talk about cha boh or cha quat or cha quat with cah boh in skimpy clothings oso can...:D

need to stop here .......

if not ......

nvr ending story then .....

better go to CCK for fun .....

Lionel_Koh;216931 said:
need to stop here .......

if not ......

nvr ending story then .....

better go to CCK for fun .....

Whats a never ending story ? Cha Boh or Cha Kuat or off the boat Cha Boh with Cha Kuat :D :p

sithwarrior;216934 said:
Whats a never ending story ? Cha Boh or Cha Kuat or off the boat Cha Boh with Cha Kuat :D :p

if possible ......all 2gether even better .....:eek:

Perhaps Lionel should air all his grievances and have the committee answer him on all the issues and resolve this once and for all!!

ALBundy;216938 said:
Perhaps Lionel should air all his grievances and have the committee answer him on all the issues and resolve this once and for all!!

perhaps... I cant speak for the rest now, but I am game...

ALBundy;216938 said:

ahhahahahahhaha

Past is past ....no turning back ......

we shld look forward .......

Lionel_Koh;216943 said:
ahhahahahahhaha

Past is past ....no turning back ......

we shld look forward .......

Well Bro, you are given a chance to say your piece...or forever hold your peace!!:D :D

ALBundy;216947 said:
Well Bro, you are given a chance to say your piece...or forever hold your peace!!:D :D

Albuaya ..... can we open another BMW club tak? easies way I can become president la ..... you can become VICE President ....... ada pangkat ma ...
open new forum also I can get money .... masuk my own pocket summore...... then can open accesorries/spart part shop ... boleh untung lagi

....or .... you can join me .. kite partner ma ..... we can name the club as BMW Hamsap Club. ...... cantik jugak tu .....

hahahahahahaha ....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

venonh;216505 said:
Bro, yes very true, make friends but not enemies. Bro, y explain so much bout mature or immature? I thought u were the first to start up with this argument?

Pls read all the thead b4 makng the comments.... I explain the mature and immature for a good reason and if you terasa i got nothing to say... only thing " get if off your back..."

Hanoi really sucks.......damn tulan already.... want to pay but cannot cheong....

sithwarrior;216928 said:
Ok if you're on the same team, can I move the goal post ? :D :D :D

hahahahahaha..... Welcome back Mont O... It's been a while ;)

aiyo bro what goal post you talking lar? No sports involved here....trust me:D .

Lionel san (japan style:D )...yes! i am not in your shoes, well yes! i dunno head and tail about your greavances toward club committee. You keep on saying you are happy but from your words seem to be you unhappy with all this. Come on settle all issues as a freandship spirit...not good to keep stink matters bro. Not good for your health.:)

cheers.

u r stil young i guess mr lionel, take care of yr health.......dont pressure yrslf bro

we r here for the fun of it & the passion bro...........be happy yeeeeeeeehhhhaa

someting i need to voice out

sometimes people feel tht the rm150 are not worth it ....

reason is being what is the benefit are the club are going to give them , fine the club will be official and will make more events and so on ...
but the main reason is many dont feel much about getting together , looking at tt session itself i dont see the commitees come and intro themself except for fabianyee . ... the rest they always sit in one table and just never care about the newbies ....

the club has change since the kahar and apoooo time, i still remember tht when i was a newbie the first person who is always at showru is kahar, kevster, apoo then then they will intro me to rest of the forummer ...tht s the time tht i feel good about this club .....at tht time the tt is really happening , people are so commited .

need to ask this also ...
there are once a tt in mmz the the official tt are onli wit less than 10 person untill 1030 pm ....what happen there ...???????

has the commitee take the trouble to know who their members is ?

i know who are the commitee are , but the best one is, there is one day tht i was telling my wife who is who and did some intro to the member and commitee , when on my way back from tt she ask me who is the prez?????

guess what i answer her ...
i said i never see the man behind this club before ...for the past 2 years ...

she said : really ar ?????

oh yeah , i need to add something here

I KNOW WHO IS LIONEL KOH .....

vincent;216984 said:

reason is being what is the benefit are the club are going to give them , fine the club will be official and will make more events and so on ...
but the main reason is many dont feel much about getting together , looking at tt session itself i dont see the commitees come and intro themself except for fabianyee . ... the rest they always sit in one table and just never care about the newbies ....

the club has change since the kahar and apoooo time, i still remember tht when i was a newbie the first person who is always at showru is kahar, kevster, apoo then then they will intro me to rest of the forummer ...tht s the time tht i feel good about this club .....at tht time the tt is really happening , people are so commited .

there are once a tt in mmz the the official tt are onli wit less than 10 person untill 1030 pm ....what happen there ...???????

i know who are the commitee are , but the best one is, there is one day tht i was telling my wife who is who and did some intro to the member and commitee , when on my way back from tt she ask me who is the prez?????

Bro, chill la, i mean President is big shot wat.. where got come out talk to people like us? lolx. Normal already, honestly, other than bro sith (which i only seen once) i only know two person where one is bro Fabian and the other is bro XXX. Oops yeaps forgotten to mention bro albundy too! I mean, many of the bros here should learn from them as they make an effort to get to know others, be friendly rather than sitting by themselves, or only enjoy spas etc.

Y not bros check out your official TT thread? AS per what bro redbaron said, the last TT sucks? Why? Maybe you should ask yourselves that question.

Seriously, i'm sure all of us wants to be under ONE club but the prob here is that whether SHOULD they be part of the club?

oh yeah

the those who dont want to pay the rm 150 bucks what are they going to be ?
they are driving a bimmer , and cannot acess to the official club and need some help dont know where to find ...

tht poor fellow will be wandering around.......

I've not posted much of anything at all in a long time in this forum and I have my reasons. As a newbie to this community, I believe my comments are as important as the next person who has been here for years.

as for my comments...

The strange thing about all this is, this is not the first time i've seen a discussion like this come to this conclusion.

1) Party "A" bangs the heck our of Party "B". Party "A" then says "dont be so sensitive, lets all meetup and everything will be fine".

After a while, 1) is repeated again. To me, it doesn't look like there is any real sincerity in actually trying to get to the root problem, and solving it once and for all.

My advice to party "B" is, stay away from party "A", and your worries and troubles will end.

I've seen many things said in this forum, and I still see that nothing much has changed. Yes, I will definitely vote, but with my feet and i'm walking out of here.

To everyone and the club, I sincerely wish you all the best. cheers.

vincent;216997 said:
oh yeah

the those who dont want to pay the rm 150 bucks what are they going to be ?
they are driving a bimmer , and cannot acess to the official club and need some help dont know where to find ...

tht poor fellow will be wandering around.......

Lolx. y define? they are called "NON-OFFICIAL members" .. and i stil remember BMWCM wanted quality rather than quantity.

vincent;216984 said:

Fair enough bro.... You voiced out your grievance. It takes a man to do that. Now if you have to question the man behind the club, then my question is why does your president need you to voice his grievance out.... A bit of an unfair statement from my side dont you think ? Likewise never question what you have very little knowledge about. Our president has done what he can in his capacity. I have personally tried to explain to you and your members the benefits that will follow with becoming a member here and not starting your own lil' cult elsewhere, but to no avail... I was shut out and was given the cold shoulder. It's your perogative as to how you want to treat others.. no issues..

Now as for TT, YES you are correct. You have the right to ask questions, it's a privilege that comes with being a member of this club. Now dont say your hands are tied here. Coz so far I have at least showed you one privilege that you never realised you always had here. Now what you dont know is, there are plans to revive the grandeur of our TT sessions, it is part of our plan to make BMW Club Malaysia an experience and it will be done. I am not asking you or Lionels other apostles to have faith in us straight away, but patience is a virtue that brings much benefits. Is patience one of your virtues ? I would like to believe it is. TRUE perhaps the committee should take the effort to get to know others better, but saying that arent we doing that even in the forum, but however point taken...There will be a TT this Thursday, I gladly invite you all to join us for laughter and fellowship. Will you join us ?

My best regards to your wife.
Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom