Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
aiyoh ...talk too much today liao ....bettter go to chaquat and hv a nice SPA instead.....:D[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats the way.....Nabeh, go chaquat and spa got money la.....hajhahahha kidding bro...by chance are you the lionel i met in TT with bimmersclub?

sithwarrior;216470 said:
Lionel, You obviously have some unresolved issues with the official club, now heres your chance to talk it out and perhaps listen to what we have to say. We are not bad people, we just like to keep things official thats all.... Dont bottle up all the issues you have, you might just go physco :D ... Just kiddin.... But yeah man... talk to us... Remeber there is more than one way to skin a cat...:p

No issue ..............i just talk too much today ...just ignore me .......like i said ...

I'm happy now here,there and anywhere ....

Msport-525i;216475 said:
Iceman, I m still in office...flight is at 3.55pm.... so no news yet...later i will do a FR in the forum on vietnam ----> can ar?

hahahah

ON ...you're most welcome and bet many would love to know more about vietnam...

our brother sith is the POW once upon a time there ..no wonder why he always keeps his head BOLD ....

Msport-525i;216477 said:
aiyoh ...talk too much today liao ....bettter go to chaquat and hv a nice SPA instead.....:D

Yeah thats the way.....Nabeh, go chaquat and spa got money la.....hajhahahha kidding bro...by chance are you the lionel i met in TT with bimmersclub?[/quote]

yes ...it was me but u left too early ...no chance to chat more ........

yaloh ....spa too expensive liao ....i think just buy 2 tiger beer instead ....

Vietnam is a man's paradise... wanna drive up to saigon ?? who brave enough ? hehehehehehe....:D :p

Lionel_Koh;216484 said:
Yeah thats the way.....Nabeh, go chaquat and spa got money la.....hajhahahha kidding bro...by chance are you the lionel i met in TT with bimmersclub?

yaloh ....spa too expensive liao ....i think just buy 2 tiger beer instead ....[/QUOTE]

Hahha.... anyway, pleasure to meet you... n No offence.... yeah like i said, i m man of my words... i told vincen i will come and pay ...so i turned up only to pay.... thats why,. cos my schedule is very tight... so sorry.... next time....longer....

Msport-525i;216486 said:

yaloh ....spa too expensive liao ....i think just buy 2 tiger beer instead ....

Hahha.... anyway, pleasure to meet you... n No offence.... yeah like i said, i m man of my words... i told vincen i will come and pay ...so i turned up only to pay.... thats why,. cos my schedule is very tight... so sorry.... next time....longer....[/quote]

no worry .......next round maybe .....

Msport-525i..Nice knowing you..got a few info from Sith at CHAP'S...have a wonderful day

Can we like not discuss this anymore? You guys are going round and round stating tht you are official. Who says BMWCM is not official?

One thing i would like to say for long is that, i hope to join more official TTs and have the committees/ OFFICIAL members work out on it rather than going for chaquat, spas, etc. I mean you guys have more time to spend for HH rather than TT, and you want ppl to respect the OFFICIAL CLUB. For instance some committees i've not even seen b4. Y not make an effort, go to all forums, get the leaders and make a grand official TT like what we had at kota damansara last year? That was a great one i should say and bravo to bro XXX.

I mean if ur official, let ppl know it themselves then ok d la, y keep repeating? I mean if you own a nice house, do you have to keep telling ppl "i own a nice house?" Y not jus stay humble, get things done and stop the talk. I'm sure a 5 year old kid knows what "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS" is. No offence to all official member bros, pls make some effort.

CHEERS!

Msport-525i;216469 said:
well to whomever you r Lionel...... it doesnot matter at all who is first BMW CLub or first forum or first to sign up ....as long as its the official CLub RECOGNIZED....I think thats matter most.....!!!!

Not only fee issue....i suggest no need to pay as long as that makes you happy and I m sure the committee will respect your vice oops wise decision. haha.. Cos that makes you happy...

Most importan, a friendship thats its build, no matter which club you are from, we all still drive bMW and WE ARE ALL HUMAN ----> Makes Friends Not Enemy......

And personnally being new, i think no point arguing cos if we continue to argue, it just shows how low mental we are...cos it just makes people to realize we are childish... so why show our weakness... Instead just support, be more open heart and you get respect....(support desnt mean you need to pay for mmbers fees) and my advice although I might be young...cheh....(Sounds like an apek already), LET IT BE and continue to CHEONG cos we only live once, so make it the best.........>>>>>> When a person argue, i guess he or she cannot accept a fact for a certain reason..so its better to remain silence...

We are all mature and whatever written in forum, ppl can judge the person's moral and character...why? cos we are all mature ppl and can think for ourselves... I hope you knw what i mean....n no offence...Like me, I ve no against any clubs.. DOnt mind telling you, I also joined theBimmers CLub trip to thailand...why? Cos i just wanna have fun... its not easy, for me to get the timing to purposely go for the TT and pay ....(even now not sure ca make it but at least i paid and showed support) You knw what i mean..... if cant go just take it as petrol lor... (100 only ma)

A simple example:
When my staff try to be funny and give me excuses, my only verdict like MR TRUMP's Favaurite Quote " YOU'reeeeeee FIREDDDDDDDDD" HHAHHAHAH
Lets see who is the boss!!!! And i really do it... I rather pay the 1 mth due to them then to have a black sheep in my company....

Hahah

My 1 cents of thought......

CHeers.

Bro, yes very true, make friends but not enemies. Bro, y explain so much bout mature or immature? I thought u were the first to start up with this argument?

yeha let not get personal guys, get real and the only reason why we keep saying we're official is because some dont seem to get it or its the same question that is metaphoricly being asked.... Anyways our doors are open.. you guys are adults. I am sure you will make a mature decission.

guys,
Let's not forget how it all started.......a group of friends come together sharing a common interest........it's does not really matters who you are, what you are, what you do.................we are people with passion on BMWs!

Actually, there's nothing personal about other clubs..

it's just that people are just being humans and moving on their lives..

pussy;216554 said:

:confused: ?????????????????????? :confused:

pussy;216554 said:

Agreed ....but can add on something ?????

It's just that people are just being humans and moving on their lives tat they like and comfortable ......

aik lionel i tot u r happy now maaaaaahhhhhhhh but still sound like not happy lor cheers

for me why so many bmw clubs is not an issue at all
official or not, doesn't matter to me
we are all the same..a bunch of people crazy about bmws
what most important to me is the people behind the club itself
your home is where your heart is

Bailey;216561 said:
aik lionel i tot u r happy now maaaaaahhhhhhhh but still sound like not happy lor cheers

Noleh ....i'm happy cos tis the way i like and comfortable ............

theCROW;216562 said:
for me why so many bmw clubs is not an issue at all
official or not, doesn't matter to me
we are all the same..a bunch of people crazy about bmws
what most important to me is the people behind the club itself
your home is where your heart is

wowwww frennnnn .......i luv wat u saidlah for the last 2 sentences .......dammm good .....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom