Waiting list......2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Satrian3

Club Guest
I just been told by my SA that , i will get my car some where MAY,JUN or July.....aiyoooo.....feels like i cant wait that long...and call another branch and the SA told me 2013 stock will start comes in by end of FEB and sir u know ah the waiting list....soo u better be fast placing u r booking but i think u will get ur car by Jun to Aug......betul ka nie??????

irfan80;803252 said:
So many people wanna buy BMW huh!!....

BMW best mah. The undisputed UDM. I hope BMW maintain this reputation. Sort out those lingering issues that are bugging the current f30

Think positive bro. The longer d wait the better d chance of getting ur car issue free. But sakit sikitla....

Satrian3;803224 said:
I just been told by my SA that , i will get my car some where MAY,JUN or July.....aiyoooo.....feels like i cant wait that long...and call another branch and the SA told me 2013 stock will start comes in by end of FEB and sir u know ah the waiting list....soo u better be fast placing u r booking but i think u will get ur car by Jun to Aug......betul ka nie??????
Where are you based?if in Klang Valley go ask all the dealers...or consider the new Audi A6 Hybrid..

Wolfdire;803297 said:
Where are you based?if in Klang Valley go ask all the dealers...or consider the new Audi A6 Hybrid..

U potong steam la wolfdire.....what la hybrid hybrid.....can beat CRaZy hybrid or not.....lol

i thought of A6 H also but scared of their after sales service and hybrid maintenance.....

the rusted seats is F30 signature..... u cant find these seats in any of the others conti cars.... didnt you guys know rusted seats is the in-thing nowadays? its like white being the new black....:D

"i got rusted seat.... u got anot??" lolz....

dont worry guys, not only Malaysian CKD version. even overseas version also full of problem especially rusted seat in European Market. Im not making it up, try visit bmmerpost then y'all will know.

Rusted seat will go down in history as the signature of F30. It will be the future 'classic' issue. BMW will have the bragging rights. Anyway, I personally think that waiting for more than half a year is somewhat unacceptable knowing that there'll be tons of new cars being launch in Malaysia. The last I heard is that there'll be more than 200 models slated for launch in year 2013 (Malaysia market). So, choices are aplenty as car manufacturers vie for your hard-earned money.

My order coming in Jun....so wait lo

To Charaznable...when did you place your booking?? I booked mine in Dec 2012 and asking for 2013 production car and still waiting for it though the SA said that i could get my car before CNY

BMW has overtaken Merc to become best seller premium segment car in Malaysia in 2012.

hi there,

today i went for test drive and place booking for 328i at AB SG, after having some problems with problems because of "age factor"..

and i booked car 2013 and the SA told me i will get it by end of march and additional 4k because of the Idrive,

The SA told me, whoever collect car after 1st of march, they will be using new price of bmw 293800, is it true ??

additional money, 4k for 3D and upgrade of Idrive system and the SA told me, he will make sure that i wont have any problems with Rusted seats and other
stuff..

Hope so!

hmm..I've got connections to help quicken the delivery but booking has to be done by a particular agent. You can go do your test drive and all elsewhere...when you really wanna buy, then you can book thru this SA. Let me know lah...

I can't wait that long, it's not a ultra premium car. Weeks is my wait time

TheTinkerer;804412 said:
Rusted seat will go down in history as the signature of F30. It will be the future 'classic' issue. BMW will have the bragging rights. Anyway, I personally think that waiting for more than half a year is somewhat unacceptable knowing that there'll be tons of new cars being launch in Malaysia. The last I heard is that there'll be more than 200 models slated for launch in year 2013 (Malaysia market). So, choices are aplenty as car manufacturers vie for your hard-earned money.
. 6 WEEKS back brought my bimmer to AB for seats claim. No stock in BMW Malaysia yet, last week check :(

Top Bottom