Can't wait for my first ever beemer..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I heard many guys going to wearners but i dont know anyone there.

I took my car at Quill PJ and my SA quite good and still advice and answering my call (after sales service). Perhaps, he came all the way to fetch me and my family when my F30 break down due to flood. PM me if you need his contact.

hafiidz;827315 said:
Hi all & good morning.. Me & my wife are going to Ingress Auto this Sunday to test drive & book our first beemer. We're choosing 320i F30 altho I've been reading a lot of defect on F30,but for a new car thank god we got warranty. Been looking almost a year whether to choose an F30 or a secondhand E60,but again, I'd prefer a new car. Can you guys suggest any good SA at Ingress? Thanks :)

hafiidz;827315 said:
Hi all & good morning.. Me & my wife are going to Ingress Auto this Sunday to test drive & book our first beemer. We're choosing 320i F30 altho I've been reading a lot of defect on F30,but for a new car thank god we got warranty. Been looking almost a year whether to choose an F30 or a secondhand E60,but again, I'd prefer a new car. Can you guys suggest any good SA at Ingress? Thanks :)

The SA i met over there r passion on promoting the car, test drive, colour choosing and the car processing is quick. But the after sales service might be abit lousy.

Lol, if u prefer a Malay SA, but not so care about the after sales. I wish i could help :p

wideawake;827307 said:
Vin75,
Congratulations on your new ride. Waiting period not even a month?
Thanks bro. Quill had ready stock, so didn't think twice to cancel my previous booking.

Hi again.. Thanks sundra & momoco.. Because of all the racun & I really tak tahan punya, I already went to Ingress Damansara & booked myself a white 320i sport. I met a nice chinese girl SA name Sammi Sam. She gave me RM2k cash rebate & I use it for 3M Crystalline safety tint 5 mil (97% heat rejection) & body coating worth RM3660 (so I only pay RM1660).. can't wait to get my car in September.. Maybe will change the front bumper only to msport.

Hey bro, since d new 320d m sport had launch recently, do u consider to change it? Cos I m same like u, I had place my order too , n my car may deliver min July, really don't know how to decide!!!

hafiidz;827862 said:
Hi again.. Thanks sundra & momoco.. Because of all the racun & I really tak tahan punya, I already went to Ingress Damansara & booked myself a white 320i sport. I met a nice chinese girl SA name Sammi Sam. She gave me RM2k cash rebate & I use it for 3M Crystalline safety tint 5 mil (97% heat rejection) & body coating worth RM3660 (so I only pay RM1660).. can't wait to get my car in September.. Maybe will change the front bumper only to msport.

Make sure she pumps full tank for you when she hands over the car. Also, I dont think you can change the front bumper to msport without the skirting.

Donovan;829403 said:
Make sure she pumps full tank for you when she hands over the car. Also, I dont think you can change the front bumper to msport without the skirting.

Don't forget the BMW golf umbrella. It wi come handy when it rains.

Puterabrian : I dun think I want another diesel car coz I already have one ,but it's msport.. Hmm.. I just closed my eyes laa

Donovan & splee : Thanks bros, I will make sure the tank is full & also I'll ask for an umbrella.. Hahhaa..

Rezzsya : Bro,the congratz is for me ke?

i'll be collecting my 1st beemer nxt week after a week of booking.. cant wait to operate this new machine. any tips or advice that i should look for during the collection of the car?

Welcome bro to the forum...
Please do visit the newbies section and do self intro there...
So that other forumer can also welcome you to the forum...:rock:

Hi guys, newbie here. I booked a white/black 320i on May and SA told me delivery on June but postpone till mid July! :'( super sad case

Alexwyh;831334 said:
Hi guys, newbie here. I booked a white/black 320i on May and SA told me delivery on June but postpone till mid July! :'( super sad case

Hey can know where you booked the unit and did they say why postponed? Paid downpayment?

Have a F30 320i sports version black/black in stock for delivery in July 2013.

Interested pls PM me.

Top Bottom