Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the webmaster check if Keith and DanPromote share the same IP . Could it be that Keith and DanPromote is the same person .. :eek:

my 2 cent

vmsdisc;243028 said:
Can the webmaster check if Keith and DanPromote share the same IP . Could it be that Keith and DanPromote is the same person .. :eek:

my 2 cent

doesn't make any diference if it's the same IP, if danpromote wishes to fleece a mere couple of hundred bucks and lose a friend, So be it. Not worth the hassle to be associated with such a person.

Danpromote, if you're reading this and i presume you are. DISSAPPOINTED....VERY DISSAPPOINTED!

I just don't understand such a character also you can see around not feeling ashame with all friends around the world reading, yet he ever replied I think earlier if I am not wrong. How he can sleep well doing such without answering. :stupid:

more Dramatic mah, also he can buy ,more time to cheat few more sucker :thefinger:

jeffreyewe;243044 said:
doesn't make any diference if it's the same IP, if danpromote wishes to fleece a mere couple of hundred bucks and lose a friend, So be it. Not worth the hassle to be associated with such a person.

Danpromote, if you're reading this and i presume you are. DISSAPPOINTED....VERY DISSAPPOINTED!

All of you guys he is busy humping his thai girlfriend la. Jeff ask him to get one for you than can offset the account ma.

ah lian;242935 said:
strange.

i really thought he was very very busy.
i spotted him joining a big bunch of bmw owners for tt in kayu, aman suria... looking relaxed.

i dunno lar. i think you kena conned liao lar, DD and Jeff...

why dun u guys gather and then giv him a surprise visit at aman suria during his tt...

so much has been said(15 pages ah!) and yet he doesn't seem to bother. let's move on to other more interesting issues n forget such a not even a 2 cents character....................:thefinger:

cwk_ipoh;243360 said:
so much has been said(15 pages ah!) and yet he doesn't seem to bother. let's move on to other more interesting issues n forget such a not even a 2 cents character....................:thefinger:

Eh...mana boleh....then my duit apa jadi? Sniff sniff......hard earn moolah man....:106::stoned:

Daredevil;243365 said:
Eh...mana boleh....then my duit apa jadi? Sniff sniff......hard earn moolah man....:106::stoned:

Erhh, if that is the case, why not call our "resident mafias" to make a house call....:top: :eek: :bandit: I am surprised you are letting him off so easily.

DD, I wouldn't let the matter rest and you know my background with the public sector, that I have a lot of experience dealing with fraud matters including one case which is constantly being reported in the news recently. I have some avenues you and Jeff can pursue. The ensuing investigation will most likely cover those in business with him and there's bound to be more dirt i.e. it can go far and beyond recovering your dosh and will be very painful to the miscreant. It's all legal of course. I can discuss the options with you privately.

I truly sympathise with you, it's hard earned dosh down the drain and that's just not easy to let go.

JPB...u have dealings with those fraudsters selling unbranded items at preposterous prices, and fleece elderly ppl?

I have been told that DanPromote is regularly seen in Klang.

I wonder if danpromote is really wally...
sounds like an episode of Where's Wally :p
180px-WheresWaldo.jpg

Wheres danpromote

the longer he evades... makes it more apparent that he intends to make off with your money, DD and Jeff.

maybe you shud make a police report to start things rolling. then the coppers will go and trace him down and knock on his door....

python_dev;243389 said:
I wonder if danpromote is really wally...
sounds like an episode of Where's Wally :p
180px-WheresWaldo.jpg

Wheres danpromote
Damn! ...incredible likeness too.... :smokin:

Like act like our Govt , He think " All Malaysia " hv short memory lor , drag drag few week or month then everyone forget lor :thefinger:

ah lian;243403 said:
the longer he evades... makes it more apparent that he intends to make off with your money, DD and Jeff.

maybe you shud make a police report to start things rolling. then the coppers will go and trace him down and knock on his door....

blackrobe;243385 said:
JPB...u have dealings with those fraudsters selling unbranded items at preposterous prices, and fleece elderly ppl?

Aiyoooh... I was referring to the Business pages la...

vmsdisc;243418 said:
Like act like our Govt , He think " All Malaysia " hv short memory lor , drag drag few week or month then everyone forget lor :thefinger:

then when the law catches up with him....
then all the more he cant deny he had no intention... or that he din know about people looking for him to return them their money lor.

blackrobe:
what's the penalty for fraudsters ahh?? how long have to eat kari rice?????

"Fraud" is covered by various enactments from Securities Industry Act to Customs Act etc etc. However, under the Penal Code which deals with Criminal Fraud elements such as Criminal Breach of Trust (CBT), the penalty is severe. There's a huge fine, imprisonment for up to 10 years and my personal favorite, whipping. Yes, I can confirm that you are found guilty of criminal fraud, be prepared to kiss your a-s-s goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom