Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffreyewe;244681 said:
OK guys, take it easy.

Lets not take the LAW into our own hands. Besides, I believe all of us, well, most of us:rolleyes: are law abiding citizens. Proper action will be taken indefinately.

I don't condone violence and neither am I advocating taking law into your own hands.

Options available :-

1) look for him at his residence
2) make a police report and then decide whether to sue him or not (the australians would be interested to chip in I believe)
3) Paste his face in every car club forum

A police report doesnt cost anything.

from RM700 to RM 70 K can ahh ??? me want to pow this tender .. boleh ka ???

He participated in the Southern drive last year, but the pictures aren't there anymore.

ALBundy;244683 said:
I don't condone violence and neither am I advocating taking law into your own hands.

Options available :-

1) look for him at his residence
2) make a police report and then decide whether to sue him or not (the australians would be interested to chip in I believe)
3) Paste his face in every car club forum

A police report doesnt cost anything.

Don't get me wrong, bundy.

All the options above has been thought over. Just wanted to douse the unnecessary comments and replies with Law breaking action to be taken.

Here is how the man looks like and his girll friend when they came for TT

keith;229330 said:
Dear Forumers,

My name is Keith and i am in business with DanPromote or those that whom known him as Danny. As you can see i do not post much as well as ive only joint recently.

Before i begin i do not have much involvement in forum selling as we started a company focusing on production of carbon fibre goods for export. I did meet up with Dan though the forum and from there we got closer and decided to go in business together.

If you would like to call me my number is ----------- KEITH ( please allow publishing my number here temporary period untill i can help difuse this crisis)
Anyone whom has any Q's about Danpromte if you cant call him call me i would be gald to help out as well as if you all want to meet i can try arrage a meeting with him. Ive been atempting to meet up with the club but just have not found time but soon i hope.

I apologize on my role in delaying the side mirrors (late payment to dan Promote) and i also apologize on behalf of DanPromote for the lack of interest in following up. He has not run away as i have just meet up with him yesterday.

So please if i can help out call me i do not come to the forum regularly so calling me would be best as i might not post a reply.

Cheers

I wonder what has happened to Kieth (Dan's supposed business partner) and their intended CF business. Looks like it didnt take off too and Kieth might also have been a victim.....or is Kieth and Dan one of the same....
Joined 28th Apr, Total 7 posts and no word from him...just wondering....not insinuating.

redbaron;244699 said:

Here is how the man looks like and his girll friend when they came for TT

from the photo, he doesn't look like a fraudster or swindler... :smokin:
man... look does play important role in gaining peoples trust...

anyway... dan gonna be famous than any celebrities right now... :rock:

Welldone Mr RedBaron, now i believe he's here and please do the nescesary arrangement to the authority to act on our behalf...before he does anymore damage to the club and other's club.

vincent.m3;244711 said:
from the photo, he doesn't look like a fraudster or swindler... :smokin:
man... look does play important role in gaining peoples trust...

anyway... dan gonna be famous than any celebrities right now... :rock:

Learned from experience... looks can be deceiving....:smokin:

Dear all,

To recover what has been lost, make a report and let the authority handle it. To harm anyone makes urself in the same shoe as him (committing a crime).

Just my views

Im still around. long term business with Dan ofcourse will have to be considered after all the shit ive been hearing. There is an active proposal to Jeff on how to solve this whole damn issue i leave it to him to take the initiative.

OK GUYS, I have recieved the following email from Dan just then -
Dear Simon,

I am very sorry for the long delay and problems that you have faced with the group buy. Since I do not know where to start to explain from the start. Please forward this email to the group buy section so that the rest know what is happening.

About a year ago during the first stages of the group buy Velocity Multimedia was faced with orders exceeding USD$20,000 from a local company by the name of Dynamic Linking Sdn Bhd which unfortunately closed down a few months ago due to financial problems. Due to the payments that were stuck with Dynamic Linking Sdn. Bhd, Velocity could only recover to settle the UK group buy but not recover to settle the latest group buy. Faced with the long delays an individual customer from UK (who ordered parts seperately after the Australian group buy) by the name of Andreas lodged a complaint with the authorities and this further complicated things. Whatever funds that was left in Velocity was exhausted. There might be a change to recover the funds through litigation but the cost of litigation and suing a co. that closed down is very unlikely.

For the group buy and some small individual customers who ordered things in the later stage, you have my deepest regret that the orders could not be met by Velocity. At the moment I am working on a company called DKR Connections and whatever that I can earn in the the near future will be used to send the unsent goods based on who orders first. My first on the list will be the Australian group guy. I can only ask for your forgiveness and that none of you will further complicate things as well as waste anymore resorces to opt for actions, legal or otherwise, that will be in vain as there is no more funds with Velocity to pay anyone and any actions will only make Velocity use funds or look for funds that it does not have. I will make it my obligation to work until I have earned enough to send the unsent goods. If you have any other suggestions do let me know.

At the moment, I have in my hands the leftover goods that are ready however there are no funds to send to goods :-

1) 1 x Proton carbon fibre bonnet

If you can arrange for delivery somehow please let me know, otherwise it will be a couple of months before I expect to gather enough to send the bonnet and some unsent goods. Also pls. let me have a list of unsent items so that I can find out based on who ordered first so that I can arrange for those to be sent as soon as funds are available.

Once again I am deeply sorry for everyone who has every right to be angry and dissapointed but this is something that I never expected to happen. Just give me time and I will try to do my best to solve all your orders.

--
Danny Lim

This was Mr DAN reply on the Australian proton gti forum. You guys can log on

www.protongtiforums.com. So now he knows what we know. Lets see know whether he is telling the truth.

First things first: Bro RedBaron, thanks for all the info provided.

Now on to "Don't Promote":

I smell BS. It looks like another attempt to stall / buy time.

If he's seriously interested in making amends he should post a reply here and come up with a scheme for settlement.

i confuse how come this club got conman got people fight and got people die one? we all not here to talk bimmers?

TTang;245737 said:
i confuse how come this club got conman got people fight and got people die one? we all not here to talk bimmers?

Of course we're all here to talk about beemers. But this is also like a small cross-section of the real world so the same things also happen here laa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom