Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
redbaron;244616 said:
Anyone intrested to hire me?

I think the auzzie guys at proton forum might be interested.. (RM33K worth of order).

Why police, use me can get back money plus his thai girl. The girl we the members can ............... . :rock::rock:

blackrobe;244646 said:
sure ar.... seems to managed that so far :smokin:

Well...for that mere value lost, at first, to me is a waste of time, but after all the info gathered from other counterparts...something has to be done!

Need to be rid of such pest..lar.

So much talk, whats the next course of action??!!

ALBundy;244661 said:

Finally someone said something that really makes sense, Guys no sense showing angst here lah.. do the right thing. I think its pretty darn obvious that Dan Promote isnt gonna surface anymore here, so either make a police report or get lynch mob organised and go after him.

Your Choice
Sith

Why police give la club member cari makan, as long job done ma.

ALBundy;244661 said:

We'll probably talk somemore and then take action when he least expect it....:cool:

I think i will try to find him and pow some money from him. Since hariraya is coming anyway.Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhooooooo

redbaron;244665 said:
Why police give la club member cari makan, as long job done ma.

You have a point, cari makan. Will be calling you soon.:thefinger:

redbaron;244671 said:
I think i will try to find him and pow some money from him. Since hariraya is coming anyway.Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhooooooo

deepavali is also on the way ... so when .. wake him up at 6 am and bank opens at 9am ... 3 hours enough lorr

Dan is expecting everyone to get him already by now.

Either look for him, or forget about the entire case and the 700 bucks. This issue has been going for months and I don't see why there should be any delay in meeting him. If he is interested to settle, he would have contacted the victims. If the objective of this thread is to warn and embarass Dan (of which he is throughly deserving), then the objective is met. I may even suggest his picture to be posted up so that anyone who sees him on the streets know how this mofo looks like.

Time for action. Words can only go so far. My 2 cents.

OK guys, take it easy.

Lets not take the LAW into our own hands. Besides, I believe all of us, well, most of us:rolleyes: are law abiding citizens. Proper action will be taken indefinately.

ALBundy;244677 said:
Dan is expecting everyone to get him already by now.

Either look for him, or forget about the entire case and the 700 bucks. This issue has been going for months and I don't see why there should be any delay in meeting him. If he is interested to settle, he would have contacted the victims. If the objective of this thread is to warn and embarass Dan (of which he is throughly deserving), then the objective is met. I may even suggest his picture to be posted up so that anyone who sees him on the streets know how this mofo looks like.

Time for action. Words can only go so far. My 2 cents.
yeah Bundy, cock the hammer it's time for action. how does he look like anyway? this gives benefit to the others so that they will not get involved in any business with this bird. hell, i meet with lotsa people, i may just bump into him and get into business transaction with him if i did not know how he looks like. and i wouldn't wanna do that and get conned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom