Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon you do not have to go to kedai kopi to talk. i reckon this matter is serious enuff to be in the club's anouncement page.

first and foremost Mr. Ang its you who is in need of a Kedai Kopi ....

Surprisingly this issues left unsloved for months and is typical for some so call"ACTIVE and TRUSTWORTHY" member.......

I know how ur guys had felt, annonyed and frustrated , as time goes by u know its hard to get back ur money and u will like just my f.luck

i heard from a friend that the both company names that he mentioned in that reply belongs to him. Don't know how true.

Those involved will be hearing from Dan's partners soon (Keith and Richard) to have this issue resolved. Their company's name is DKR Connection S/B. They are the sole distributor of Mythelogy and DKR Carbon. They are in the midst of dismissing him.

this don't promote guy is just a pennyless guy, period. he is saying all this to buy time. he knows he is now exposed with pictures of him, etc etc. he has already lost all his money and YOURS in gambling, klse, girls, etc etc. Not just you, I am sure that he is now owing a lot of Ah Long's too.

wow.... nothings changed as far as I can see...jus an extention of whats been going on...

Was last seen at Motorsports Division..this evening..by Yazid.

Wats ur guys gonna do if u really meet him in person? Bash him up?
What if he said i m real broke, what can u do to me?

keN330;249399 said:
Wats ur guys gonna do if u really meet him in person? Bash him up?
What if he said i m real broke, what can u do to me?

A very valid point there!

How are going to solve the problem? :dontknow:

Its amazing that this is on pg 26 now. You guys have to decide either to get your money back or forget the whole thing. Thats the sad truth. The culprit is also reading this thread and has pretty much seized up his victims. So, he is taking it easy.

I believe so....

Just pray that u guys can get back partially ur money better than nothings... I had issues with forummer as well he send me a broken parts and till now 3 months plus i am asking him to pay me wat he can instead of my 2k.
In de end he offer 700 but yet to receive.

No point bashing him, lata he sue u more worst

Its beta to get something rather than lost all

ALBundy;244677 said:
Dan is expecting everyone to get him already by now.

Either look for him, or forget about the entire case and the 700 bucks. This issue has been going for months and I don't see why there should be any delay in meeting him. If he is interested to settle, he would have contacted the victims. If the objective of this thread is to warn and embarass Dan (of which he is throughly deserving), then the objective is met. I may even suggest his picture to be posted up so that anyone who sees him on the streets know how this mofo looks like.

Time for action. Words can only go so far. My 2 cents.

Re-quoting myself over what was said some time ago.:stupid:

A meeting have been arranged with Jeff to solve our misunderstandings when Jeff returns from Australia this week. Those not involved pls. keep your comments to yourselves. Kindly wait for Jeff's reply after our meeting. Since so many ppl have gone into wild speculations that I have retired into the bahamas with RM700 let me put the issue at rest. This is a personal issue with Jeff and myself but this posting has opened my eyes on how some of you think. On a side note thanks to those who I've met who showed their concern to solve this issue.

jeff is in australia?
i just asked his wife. he home. never go australia oso.

errr... how come lidat one?

because jeff xxx is in australia mah.. jeffrey xxx is in Malaysia lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom