Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey sorry to hear about this mate. i know how it feels, because i also got cheated by my friend in getting a car. all RM5k gone down the drain. i managed to track him down right to his doorstep in JB, after 2 years plus. he changed his mobile number and all. he can run, but he's so bad in hiding. connections made, strings pulled, and one fine morning, there i was right on his gate, while him smoking cigarette. he was so surprised and shivering upon seeing me. he still has not settled yet with me, but he's paying like RM150 a month to offset the money he owes me. and that amount sucks haha.

thing is bro, i reckon it's time for you to pay him a visit. you have a few people here, including Protongti club member who got snatched. gather them and roll out, pay him a visit. the longer you wait, more people will suffer in the future. damn, i read all 18 pages while eating nasi briyani haha. now me done eating hehe.

Daredevil;243971 said:
Aaaahhhh...that's more like it la. :wink: Well patience is running out. Justice will be done very soon. Danpromote, this is your last chance. Pls say something as you are still guilty until proven innocent. if you do not respond, it will be more than just a couple of innocent blokes whinning about a few hundred bucks. Legality will come into play.

how about a final deadline? :smokin:

Dateline was given long time ago, my dear, tea lady. Anyway, this is pissing me off , this SOB has being doing the same modus operandi in other countries as well, Australia, UK and Germany.

Have been in constant contact with one of them and till now, their parts have yet to arrive and all means of contacts have been lost between them and Dan, believe me, some of them are still wating for their stuff and the timeframe is far more that what DD and me are going thru now.

So Dan..if you're reading this.....better make a statement and clear the air, we're COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith, if you're still in business dealings with dan, i suggest you severe all ties with him immediately. You can call me directly if you wish to do so. zeroonethree twoonefivedoubleONEdoubleONE

subsonique;244087 said:
........damn, i read all 18 pages while eating nasi briyani haha. now me done eating hehe.

Careful bro, u r eating too much if your time to read 18 pages is the same as mine........

jeffreyewe;244370 said:
Anyway, this is pissing me off , this SOB has being doing the same modus operandi in other countries as well, Australia, UK and Germany.

looks like we hav a PROFESSIONAL CONMAN in the house... :eek:

jeffreyewe;244370 said:
this SOB has being doing the same modus operandi in other countries as well, Australia, UK and Germany.

That means he should be on interpol's list, isn't it?

Ha Ha now he cannot run anywhere. Except to jail and to become currency in there.

Sigh...received a PM from simon (www.protonGtiforums.com) based in australia. Below is their losses to this SOB.

Basicaly we have paid dan close to $8500 AUD for the parts and around the $3000 AUD for the shipping so thats $11500 AUD

U guys do the math!

Holy Cow! This is unbelievable man. AUD11,500 is like more than RM33grand man. I think we have to come together and pay Michael Chong a visit liao.:eek:

wow!! this toooooooo much man. Jeff please call me if you wana pay this bugger a visit. tak boleh tahan lah:40:

this so embarassing...that its connected to us.... pretty frustrating for the Brits and Ozzies...

i am very disappointed that this transpired into an international scam. i guess he has no shame, only greed.

get the evidence together, and go visit his momma. she has a right to know her son's been a bad boi. hope she strips him and piaks the shit outta him.

u guys better start the ball rolling by making a police report...then the next move...

jeffreyewe;244582 said:
Guys, read it and weep.

These guys basically dedicated a whole thread to this SOB.

http://www.protongtiforums.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1587&PN=1

Man that sucks BIG time!! Didn't really feel the full impact of what this loser had done until i saw that link, all 62 pages of it. Disgusting!!

blackrobe;244597 said:
this so embarassing...that its connected to us.... pretty frustrating for the Brits and Ozzies...

Agreed. This makes us look very, VERY bad.

I suggest now that any attempt to initiate action be done privately (phone, sms, PM) and not on the forum as "Don't Promote" may be reading it and get tipped off.

It without a doubt that danpromote is the same person who is involved in
the scam for the protongti in OZ. (same tel no).

It time to make a police report first and then "next action" should be discussed
under the radar if you guys get the drift..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom