SMG Share thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yup..true...maybe its pump..if unlocking the door doesnt make that buzz sound..pump may not have works.

but dont really know if its need hydraulic fluid for pump to work. have he check the fluid in the reservoir?. a weak battery is the slimmest chance.

sorry for my english

reservoir is the same as hidraulic tank?

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk

satellite;728140 said:
It's best if i could bring the car out, but the car is currently at Cheras Bt 12.. kind of far and the road tax is expired.. any other options?

bro, u might wanna join the next TT session and meet some of us, i can take you for a spin in mine no issue. then u can test drive the one in cheras see if the feel is the same. but it might complicate matters tho :wink: u probably end up shifting the hunt for a 330 instead

Hey bros and sis(if there are any), I've just paid my booking to a used car dealer for my 325i SMG, I am SO looking forward to my car's arrival and finally able to join the fraternity! I'm so so so so so excited and the WAITING is seriously KILLING me.. muahahahaha~

satellite;729517 said:
Hey bros and sis(if there are any), I've just paid my booking to a used car dealer for my 325i SMG, I am SO looking forward to my car's arrival and finally able to join the fraternity! I'm so so so so so excited and the WAITING is seriously KILLING me.. muahahahaha~

well done bro! it's a bliss taking the plunge ain't it. it'll be worth d wait don't worry, and you'll learn to appreciate and love the ride

afazlee;729646 said:
well done bro! it's a bliss taking the plunge ain't it. it'll be worth d wait don't worry, and you'll learn to appreciate and love the ride

Yeah bro, I already enjoy the first time I test drove it, 2nd time.. love it even more.. after I get my car.. let's go for a TT and meet up! :rock:

satellite;729701 said:
Yeah bro, I already enjoy the first time I test drove it, 2nd time.. love it even more.. after I get my car.. let's go for a TT and meet up! :rock:

Congrats bro :top: It's a hate and love relationship but most of the time you will love it :4:

Hot from the oven!!!

This is NOT my gearbox it's someone's else from a 325ci SMG.
IMAG1193.jpg

You can see the hydraulic fluid reservoir (or tank), the clutch actuator and the SMG pump (bottom part)

IMAG1192.jpg

My little box of goodies besides the g/box .. containing the O-Ring repair kit
IMAG1191.jpg

This is how the clutch actuator looks like inside the bell housing ....
IMAG1194.jpg

IMAG1190.jpg

IMAG1189.jpg

Long story short workshop looking for a solution to repair their clients leaking clutch actuator ... and so happens i still have the o-ring repair kit. So hopefully we will have another workshop that can do the clutch actuator repair. The more the merrier :4:

Hopefully we will have an update later this afternoon if not tomorrow on the outcome :top:

The inside looks just like a manual one. Wonder if I can install the clutch actuator on a manual so the clutch is electrically controlled. Traffic jams is killing my left leg

DSC03796.jpg

B33mEr;730482 said:
Congrats bro :top: It's a hate and love relationship but most of the time you will love it :4:
Hopefully it's what you said.. *keeping fingers, toes all cross*

guyfriendx;730483 said:
hahaha .. hate when there is money involved :cool:
haha.. totally agree..

I can get my car as soon as this friday.. I'm overly excited now.. :burnout:

[/QUOTE]Long story short workshop looking for a solution to repair their clients leaking clutch actuator ... and so happens i still have the o-ring repair kit. So hopefully we will have another workshop that can do the clutch actuator repair. The more the merrier :4:

Hopefully we will have an update later this afternoon if not tomorrow on the outcome :top:[/QUOTE]

Where is the workshop? Since I'm soon going to look for a place to service my car and for future maintenance..

satellite;730873 said:
Finally, just got my hand on my SMG.. wooohooo.. :cool::cool::cool::rock:

congrats bro! i like your spirit, sky high despite B33mEr's posting on the scary pics of the clutch actuator:rock::rock::rock:

bro.. if it happens.. it happens.. can't stop it from happening right? all u can do is cross your fingers and PRAY!

There's so much i need to learn about SMG and how to drive this properly..

Top Bottom