Enter sports mode by pulling both paddle shifter

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally Posted by XXX
helllooooo Mr. Riken ....where are youuuuuuuuuuuu????
Sorry bro, was busy the whole day but shortly after my posting yesterday, bro bimmerholic pmed me about it.
will reserve the wheel to him first and will let you know if it didn't go.

Not fair lah like that, u ask me first if I wanted it , I asked for the price but b4 u can reply me u give to somebody else...shouldn't I have the first priority? .....If u were to have posted it in the classifieds then who contacted u first should get it ....but in this case u asked me if I wanted it that means I was the first person ....and so happen somebody saw the posting and potong jalan he is deemed as the first person ....where got road????

fariz.hashim;749029 said:
your's up for sale then? can fit to my car lah :)

But you'll still need to get a single stage airbag ...because I would still need to use it ...

XXX;748678 said:
Haiya...last time it was like an impossible thing to do but now when there is no more steering for sale it becomes so easy...aaarrrggghhhh!!!...

riken;748803 said:
you're in luck. i got i set complete with the slipring. going to sell it cheap. you want???

XXX;748815 said:
Pm the price pls, Tq.

After one day no reply

XXX;749027 said:
helllooooo Mr. Riken ....where are youuuuuuuuuuuu????

The reply

riken;749145 said:
Sorry bro, was busy the whole day but shortly after my posting yesterday, bro bimmerholic pmed me about it.
will reserve the wheel to him first and will let you know if it didn't go.

My reply

XXX;749196 said:
Not fair lah like that, u ask me first if I wanted it , I asked for the price but b4 u can reply me u give to somebody else...shouldn't I have the first priority? .....If u were to have posted it in the classifieds then who contacted u first should get it ....but in this case u asked me if I wanted it that means I was the first person ....and so happen somebody saw the posting and potong jalan he is deemed as the first person ....where got road????

Riken

Was I not the first one that showed interest in wanting a pedal shift steering until u came out to post and telling me that I'm in luck and that u have one for sale and if I wanted it? You already knew from the postings that I wanted it that's why u asked me. So in actual fact I was the first one that showed interest, that means you should have the courtesy to give me first priority instead of somebody who stumbled on the thread and quickly made a deal. If u want to talk abt ethics of being the first person to contact you gets the first priority then in this case u r not doing it right because I was the first person to show interest not that person who stumbled on this thread and contacted you, You should have told bimmerholic that ur waiting for my answer and if I decline then he will be next on the list and not the other way around. I have posted my offer to you at Rm2600 to show my sincerity in wanting the item u have to offer, pls don't say that u cannot bcos bimmerholic was the first to contact you, because he is not!
It was you who asked me if I wanted it and you very well knew that I wanted it otherwise u wouldn't have asked, it was just a matter of pricing which u didn't even come back to me, so that makes me the first person showing interest, Infact in this thread I was the only one showing interest.

Anyway you are the seller, at the end it's your prerogative who u want to sell it to, but I just wanted to vent my frustrations and I hope u make the correct decision.

Ps: To the thread starter, sorry to have brought this into you thread.

XXX I always thought u were the Driver looks like this time u were the passenger (taken for a ride ) hahahahahehehehe

lamoo;749234 said:
XXX I always thought u were the Driver looks like this time u were the passenger (taken for a ride ) hahahahahehehehe

It's not farneeeeeee.....

XXX;749235 said:
It's not farneeeeeee.....

bro, try this lah.. RM1800 cheap cheap..

http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+E46+m+sport+paddle+shift+steering+wheel-15846272.htm

9549336837.jpg

Thanxxx Jarance, I know there are others out there but was just more comfortable getting something from my own backyard but what irks me most is how some people go about doing things unethically and still think what he is doing is right....anyway its just too bad for me and in a way for him aswell as he just let everybody here know what kind of character is he.

That SMG one is different with bigger diameter and not as firm as the m3 steering.

bmw7833;749298 said:
That SMG one is different with bigger diameter and not as firm as the m3 steering.

...so u kautim ur steering already ah?

fariz.hashim;749395 said:
Bro..will be looking for you for conversion once i have the steering and the airbag ready..:)

Wokay!......

bmw7833;749433 said:
Not yet la..no luck with some bidding in ebay.

....at least better than my lucklah...seller say I'm in luck ...but in the end kena F&@k!

Top Bottom