Anyone experience this on SMG?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Went to mr MEng, mspeed. Ask about the gt1 and reprogram. He said no use it. wont change anything. Damn sad. Tot can reprogram. Any one got other suggestion? I dun wan to go ab and let them chop? Although that;s my last option? Can i just walk into ab and ask for diagnose without wanting them to fix anything? Have anyone done this before? How much are they charging.

Let me ask my friend about the SMG adaptation aka smg teching-in procedure ... If he says ok then i'll pass you his number. He's working as mech in one of the BMW dealership and he knows his stuff

B33mEr;604993 said:
Let me ask my friend about the SMG adaptation aka smg teching-in procedure ... If he says ok then i'll pass you his number. He's working as mech in one of the BMW dealership and he knows his stuff

You are the best. hope is able to help!!!!!!!

sachseelan;605161 said:
count me in, On

tq :)

clavenk;605389 said:
You are the best. hope is able to help!!!!!!!

Ok spoke to my friend and he said he will be able to do the SMG adaptation or teaching-in. The workshop is in Subang USJ19. I will pm his number to you clavenk and as for bro sach hehehehe i've given you his number already :4: via pm sometime ago let me know if you need me to resend. Let me know when and if you guys arrange an appointment ... i want to join as well

B33mEr;605545 said:
Ok spoke to my friend and he said he will be able to do the SMG adaptation or teaching-in. The workshop is in Subang USJ19. I will pm his number to you clavenk and as for bro sach hehehehe i've given you his number already :4: via pm sometime ago let me know if you need me to resend. Let me know when and if you guys arrange an appointment ... i want to join as well

Call him, ask to meet up on tomorrow night, but he cannot confirm yet. So will wait for him to confirm with me again tomorrow.

Top Bottom