Simple mods needed for e90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Okay lah - a very excited newbie

David Yong;284129 said:
Bro manu3116m, you have many questions in mind and it is hard to answer all of it over the forum here. Come join us for the meet up and I'm sure you will get much more ideas than just asking thru forum here. It's ok to us even you have not gotten your car. Just come out & meet us on 26th January and I bet you will go back with many modification ideas for your new car.

Bro DY. ok-lah. will try to join if the wife is not demanding attention. Just an excited newbie but unfortunately no car to show. Also shylah ! After all, brothers here will taro me baik baik with all my "novice" questions.

I think your 325i should come with the 161 as standard.
The 193 comes with the 325i Sports.

Don't need to shy la bro. Join us if you can make it ;)

manu3116m;284237 said:
Bro DY. ok-lah. will try to join if the wife is not demanding attention. Just an excited newbie but unfortunately no car to show. Also shylah ! After all, brothers here will taro me baik baik with all my "novice" questions.

Bro, understand you well, the excitement you are having, the sleepless nights you are facing while waiting for your new car. It's absolutely normal. See you on 26th January. Wifey is welcome too :)

Top Bottom