Simple mods needed for e90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
David Yong;282422 said:
Yeah, bmFIVE is still holding steady as the other day I saw his car still on stock bone standard :wink: :wink:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can't do much as I don't drive the car 80% of the them, no matter how much I drool at all the delicious mods by you guys!

Friends don't let friends drive STOCK!!.. :D

You will have one problem driving a stock car. When u go Bangsar dinner and after that go parking to collect your car.. all cars look-a-like.. :D CONFUSING! :D

On consolation, coming to E90 TT is good because finding your car is easy.. :D (look who's talking.. )

Astro,
Not sure about you but I look out for my car based on my number plate. Anyway loads of ppl are also moding so a non modded car will stand out more ;)

danc;282495 said:
Astro,
Not sure about you but I look out for my car based on my number plate.

Hahaha... that's a quick catch on astroboy! No matter how you mod your car not mod your car.... one must always look for their car basing on the their number plate. Hahaha....:burnout:

If you love ur wife, u don't need to look at her IC every time to identify her wat.. :D

For all my rides, I can identify them from far.. :D If people steal ur car, its easy to trace ma.. rely on number plate, habis lor.. :D

Heard of one real incident before happened in RHB Tun Razak, 2 silver A4s parked at the lobby to fetch someone for lunch, few ladies came out of the building and went into the 1st Audi at the left rear passenger door, then immediately the right passenger door open while the 3rd lady still entering the A4 from the left, 1st lady stepping out from the right. After all came down from the car, the 2nd and 3rd lady ask, after coming out from the car:

"Why u bring us in from the left and out from the right?"

The 1st lady answer: "Wrong car.. " :D

Imagine the driver seeing 3 totally strange ladies, entering ur car and out again from left door to right door... :D

Astroboy: the Racecraft CF Roof Spoiler is about RM980 (expensive!). This info was from one of stevtan's previous post. Since we are on the topic of CF parts, below are some prices as well:

CF Wing Mirror Covers: RM650
CF Pillar Covers: RM450

Expensive and can easily been rip off and get stolen.. so don't want to spend too much.. They will be members importing these CF items... so stay tuned... I worry my piggy bank not ready only.. :(

The fiber roof spoiler is I think less than RM200... polish it nicely and put CF stickers la.. hahahahaaaaa.... :D

Heckblendeneinsatz_01.jpg

This is simple enough

astroboy;282513 said:
If you love ur wife, u don't need to look at her IC every time to identify her wat.. :D

Imagine the driver seeing 3 totally strange ladies, entering ur car and out again from left door to right door... :D

Hmm I don't think I would mind ladies accidently entering my car ......cabut :burnout:

GHS;282285 said:
4) OEM Blacklines, this will really set your ride apart from the rest. However, there are some who are divided on how it looks on a lighter-coloured car like the TiAg.

OK here are 2 examples of a TiAg E90 with blacklines (DY's ride). Looks good and IMHO it's the best mod for under RM1k to make your ride stand out from the rest! Most "bang for your bucks" :top:

http://www.pbase.com/zey/image/91777048

http://www.pbase.com/zey/image/91777050

Erh... dun have ler... but I remember that there was a forumer selling the rims+tyres a couple of months ago, fresh off the E90 325i Sports for RM4k. Not sure whether it's still available...

i don't get it! I can't wait to swap my 193M rims to something more sexy but you guys love it so much. The only reason i'm keeping my rims is because its M

Top Bottom