Simple mods needed for e90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
oh izuaff owner of thy beautiful 193....

i know u don't like your rims... come throw to me. i take for u la :)

Once u are M-ed, u want to be more M-ed but before u r M-ed, you want to be M-ed. Its of different stage of thoughts.

When I first looked at the 193, I thought its nice too, just like the Mustard color edition of our E90, after a while, its no longer cool... :D

Look at my dream taxi below, the Throwing Star rim is more cool, right izuaff?.. :D

David Yong;282595 said:
Stuttgart Motorsport is selling it at RM 5.5k for new set if I am not mistaken.

Wah I was there last week seriously thinking about the 193m's and the best I got was RM6.5k but he'll take back my 161's + Tyres for RM2k. Other shops in Sunway area are selling the orig 193m's for ~Rm8k tho. There are now replicas for the 193m's and even the new E90 18' M3 rims there, but the finish and quality vs the real thing is still quite noticable.

Still undecided if the 193m's is the route I should go with. Sigh. My car now looks like it wearing a suit but mated with shorts LOL.

Mod will never end.. once started, it has to continue... stay original, it will be evergreen.. look at redbaron's beautiful ride u will know what I mean.. ;)

For retaining the value of the car, best stay original.. Modified car is subjective to the eyes of the beholder.. :D Even if I love it, I will ask for discount telling your I hate your mod. If original condition, no excuse.. :D

Again, friends don't let friends drive stock.. :rock:

but 193s are OEM rims ma. its like stock what... hehe.... i like type 189s as well

Actually after seeing OEM rims on BMWs, sometimes you just feel that OEM rims doesn't stand out and is a bit common to have it. So why not change to something outstanding where people heads will turn to look at it whenever you pass by :)

Hahahaaa... then u should spray her YELLOW, like my favorite TAXI.. :D

..kidding... ;)

Simple mods for e90

Thanks all brothers for your advise.

I still have not got my car-lah, so how to attend E9X meet? Shy-lah.

As for all the mods suggestion, thanks man.

I am just going to start slowly..with just some simple mods so that it does not look so stock but nothing OTT. Would like to add the body kits but so far the ones I have seen are all very "garang", which is not very me.

Th ori M bodykit does not do it for me...a bit squarish in my opinion. Wonder how the real M3 sedan body kit will look in real life...when will it be available?

Any advise if I would just add on some small splitters at front corners...will it look nice?

Also are there any diffuser for the back? Side skirts which are not too garang?

Thanks for all the sifu advise. Looking forward to more.

Yes - that is nice, the blacklines.....do you really suggest that these will make the car rump look much better than the ori lights?

AlexNg;282897 said:
but 193s are OEM rims ma. its like stock what... hehe.... i like type 189s as well

You guts all talk about rims, 189, 193 etc etc...where can I see all these rims? Do you have pictures somewhere? Would love to see how they look lah.

I'm on 158.. :D just like the new coming face lift E90.. :eek:

1558H3%20BMW%203%20facelift%20int.jpg

Bro manu3116m, you have many questions in mind and it is hard to answer all of it over the forum here. Come join us for the meet up and I'm sure you will get much more ideas than just asking thru forum here. It's ok to us even you have not gotten your car. Just come out & meet us on 26th January and I bet you will go back with many modification ideas for your new car.

Top Bottom