Serious consideration: E60/E90?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ooiii! Your N52B25 sounds way better laa! :bike: Switch off the radio, lower the rear windows a bit and floor it in the Penchala tunnel. Then tell me the RX rotary sounds more sweet...

Schwepps;386591 said:
Ooiii! Your N52B25 sounds way better laa! :bike: Switch off the radio, lower the rear windows a bit and floor it in the Penchala tunnel. Then tell me the RX rotary sounds more sweet...

the n52b25 produces a more bassy six silinder sound while the rotary gives a pitchy electric motor whining....at 9000 rpm the sound it produces as if we can push another 9000 rpm(effortlessly)....

i didn;t say it sounded better...i just missed the car hahaha

Anyway, run in your baby first glock! :) And it's dangerous speeding in a curving tunnel BTW. I'm bad...

Schwepps;386597 said:
Anyway, run in your baby first glock! :) And it's dangerous speeding in a curving tunnel BTW. I'm bad...

yeah...drive safely bro...:top:

astroboy;385889 said:
Aiyaa... if everybody buy BMW, then Audi distributor can close shop le! I find it nice to spot an occasional A4 B8 on the road... less boring mah!

A4 is a more refine car in terms of fittings and door seals and if that's what you are looking for, its still a valid reason to invest in an A4 over E90.

The one feature I admire most in Audi is the Quattro box.. PERIOD! other than that, its just another FWD car. I think an RX8 or even an Miata handles better than a FWD A4 B8.. :p

The rx8 and miata not only handles better that the B8, they're as comparable if not better than the Bavarian Flagship M3. Even the Top Gear Lap time showed the RX-8 share the same lap time with the E46 M3 eventho the M has much more engine power than the RX....

and for the miata, i shared the same sentiment with this GT3 guy hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3
Did I just read that you were being lapped by modified Miatas in a 911 GT3? I am hoping you were just cruising around the track lol.

You can laugh all if you like but I can assure you modified Miatas can be very capable track cars. I have seen them (in the hands of a good driver) lap Ferraris aand Porsches.

E46Fanatic;386536 said:
Actually you'd be surprised that despite its bulk, the E60 523i doesn't weigh a lot more than a E90 325i. Both are 1500kgs+, with the E90 320i ~1400 kgs. Likey due to its aluminum front end chassis.

In terms of performance, the facelifted E60 523i (8+ secs 0-100) should outsprint and out run the E90 320i (~9 secs 0-100) in the top end as well. Moral of the story, don't drag or race a facelifted 523i from the stoplights or on the highway with your 320i :)

i've test driven 320i & 523i.i dun find the latter underpower.performace & power adequate to my needs.if budget permits,523i is a better buy.tat's my opinion

ab glenmarie

welcome to club.... recently i did test for pre owned car wt ab... 525 year 2005 ...monaco blue and black interior.... very nice car and come wt aB 1 YEAR WARRANTY....price 268 and interest 3.2% n milleage below 60k ..... if interest i will give the sales advisor contact no...:top:

Top Bottom