sad day...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
whoa... sorry to hear about that bro... sabar yaa... thank God you're ok. Make sure u got the best workshop for your car ya...

affan, sorry to hear about your accident.

btw, check whether you can take your spare out. I have mine bang by a MPV and the rear bumper was smack in. Could not remove my spare wheel after that. Have to release all the air before I could removed it. Actually the spare wheel help to absorbed the rear impact or else my whole boot and the petrol tank could be crashed in.

Luckily for me, the husband of the woman who crashed into my car was willing to settle outside. (btw when the accident happen, my wife was driving it.)

For those who have an accident, use your handphone camera to take picture of the scene. It really help to remember the other party car registration and the postion of the accident. make the job of the IO easier to determine who is at fault.

Hi Affan,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Do take care about your whiplash injury..if pain persists or worsen do get medical attention...Need to rule out fracture of neck...

Unfortunately most people in flying coffins tend not to put on seatbelt....

Safety in Malaysian drivers has always been put on a lower scale of attention...

Hope your ride gets back up to speed soon!!

Cheers...:)

thanks all for the kind words.

The passengers were sitting at the second and third row but still got injuries. Seat belts in a Nissan Vannette? Errr..

The spare tire can be removed although I noticed the securing bolt is bent indicating the tire had moved in.
My insurance guy just left the house and said he will settle the paperwork tomorrow and do a Knock-on-knock claim to allow me to get the car fixed ASAP. His wife works @ AB so I guess I'll go with a reputable workshop that can get parts easily too.

I have the pics on my phone camera. Showed to the IO so it was a pretty clear cut case. My insurance agent will get a runner to get the police paperwork done promptly as the guilty party was also there and signed on the spot the summons and I was the witness.

Need to sleep now. My neck feels a bit sore.

OMG:eek: Another misfortune happened:burnout:

Feel sorry & bad for u bro. Hope ur car get fix soon. That's why I always look at rear view mirror most of the time. If the car too close, I'll either step the gas & smoke him off or slow down & keep a distance from front vehicle. Like I always said a lot of driver dreaming on the road. Another thing I notice E39 brake light is not as bright as E36. Thinkin of putting traffic lite on my mirror lar:stupid:

Isk wa pulak yg bengang keta lu kena langgar. :smokin:

Sorry to hear about your car bro, But the good news is your ok with only minimal injury. Take care mate, and rest well.

Affan, its heartbreaking to hear your misfortune. Dont worry, once its sent to a good repair place, this incident and the damage will soon be forgotten. You can consider Weng Seng Body repair right behind AB Sg Besi in Chan Sow Lin area. AB sub-cons them, and their work is really good based on my experience. Used them for a misfortune with my wife's 1 month old Jazz a couple of years back.

Glad to know you're ok bro. Don't know how you feel to have your new car in this condition but hope you car will be fixed up soon.

Mate, I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope things work out well with the repairs.

If you don't mind, may I ask which part of the MRR2 was it? Just for reference.

Take care...

thanks all.

E46F,
The car will be sent to Weng Seng. My insurance agent's wife works for AB Sg Besi and will do the necessary.

InitialM,
I had no choice at that time as it was bumper to bumper traffic. I had already eased forward and had about a 3 feet gap with the car in front. Lucky car was not sandwiched.

I am going to the hospital today as I have a sore neck. sucks....
My kids were so angry to see the car in such condition when they came back from kindergarten. Glad I was alone at that time.

bro affan

after this kena mandi bunga ...glad to see you here in a piece .....

sapa kena mandi? the car or me? kalau me, I need to get someone to mandikan la.. not you guys though. hahah

Bro Affan,

sad to hear the news. better check out any whiplash injury, last time my sister's lasted over a month...

hope your car better too...

and u can try Mandi daun pomelo if u dun like flowers... hehe

affan66;292218 said:
nope, no airbag deploed as it was a rear banger.

for the first time, my original first aid kit was made to good use. After finishing swearing on the misfortune, I took the first aid kit and helped the injured. One had a cut lip and chin and the other a cut on the knee.

The rear light indicator and boot indicator lit up after the incident.

That's commendable indeed. Let us know if you need any help w anything.

Wish you well. Your car paperworks for repair seems to be in order.

Your health is a priority now. Wish you a good year ahead.

cheers.:103:

Sorry to hear ur predicatement but well, as some said - at least you are well and the car can be repaired.

ur accident was nothing compared to mine.......a out-towner got lost and decided to reverse his huge 4WD ( 3 week old ) into my front when he was at the main intersection! Crunch my entire bonnet and front.... and the worse, I could not even reverse or horn in time and I was stationary!

Well, shite happens but we all survive.

Get well, you & car!

Takziah atas kemalangan anda.....

yang penting semua nyawa masih selamat.....

bersabarlah.....

Mesti kena Mandi Bunga ni .... kereta and tuannya sekali.
Air dari 7 longkang, bunga dari 7 rumah, kena curi tak boleh minta or beli tu ......

Top Bottom