Accident la pulak!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
must check the hp number correct anot. my fren last time ppl knock him the guy gave him fake hp number le.

after all settle then if the girl pandang pun ok, tengok pun shiok, then ask for lunch....

Well, managed to get in touch with her insurance, Jerneh. The officer was friendly and helpful. She said if the driver didn't make a report, I just have to prepare:

1. A copy of my IC & Driving license.
2. A copy of my registration & cover note
3. File a statutory declaration of the accident at a pesuruhjaya sumpah.
4. Original copy of the police report & investigation result

Then, can submit the claim to Jerneh and deal with workshop. Don't have to wait for the driver's report anymore :D

Astroboy, not enough la rm300 kowtim. New pintu each is rm900, potong one pun rm300-400 each. Want to cut her arm and legs ka??? hehe this is amoi in kembara k, not X5. Pukul 3pm telefon boifren mintak tolong pun boifren tido lagi...

Affan, haa dah cite dah dgn IO tu. Dia rekemen deal ngan ulat dia... hopefully boleh setel ;)

Ramsing, it Rain Korean punya adik-beradik in my car la that time... hehe no wonder lah! Ala this is typical amoi lah... faaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not like our kodoks at KNK hehhee... not worth it la.

Rahizwan... ok, kalau ulat sarjan tu slow sangat aku mintak tlg kat kawan kau.

AlexNg, number correct... hehe verified on the spot. But it seems like since last night, her battery kong aledi... :rolleyes:

Hmm not sure how far away from getting my car back in good condition... must kowtim with adjuster after this hehehe... :stupid: Will keep in touch!

Just got a call from the driver, after whole day MIA... she told me she reported last night. Duh!

Astroboy, she could be very good in her own way ;)

InitialM, heh kena terima sebagai learning experience la nampaknya... whatever happened... good or bad, must korek & learn the hidden benefit behind it. Need to find a way to convince the adjuster to make the insurance co buy NEW doors for me lah... hehehehe... ;)

syahruln;281879 said:
initialM, heh kena terima sebagai learning experience la nampaknya... whatever happened... good or bad, must korek & learn the hidden benefit behind it. Need to find a way to convince the adjuster to make the insurance co buy NEW doors for me lah... hehehehe... ;)

Can kautim wt adjuster to install bodykit for u oso hehehehe

:love: :love: :love:

So sorry bro.....

if you need assistance to locate her, pass her car # to mbm8800 frens.... tak sampai 24 jam boleh jumpa......

then kita "settle'....... amacam....

ai bang Oxtail! hehehe...

keje nk "settle" je ehhhh!!! ahahha

sharuln,
no prob bro, buzz me shud you need resq!!

shahruln....good luck man. hope you get new stuff for your ride. can u also say u're engine kaput and have to change to M3 engine ar? looks the same wut :)
remember, if the ahmoi say, "abangggg....bole settle tak" while taking off her clothes, dun say no..... :D

sorry to hear bout ur car bro...

very leceh la tis insurance claim... sumore if the car is old they will never replace new parts if yes they will only pay 45% of the actual value... damn rite!...

i hate this.. sumore mus wait so long.. lucky my IO was nice guy..

well.. i got lotsa doors u knw.. hehehe

hop u get it fixed soon! bless you!

ramsing... M3 engine? hehe lu mau sponsor roadtax gua ke??? itu macam gua mintak dia upgrade M5 engine boley??? ;)

Mafia... yup... just trying to make myself feel good... hehehe... the doors I need ada? The ones with plastic armrest. PM me price... where to get? I'll ask the panel bengkel to buy from you if they can't find good ones for me.

Now, this raise a new another question - If the bengkel under the advise from the insurance adjuster, replaced my doors with some quality that I'm not satisfied with, how far can I fight back to get them replace with other units? Anywhere to complaint? Tribunal pengguna?

What other compensation can I claim eh? I was offered a replacement kancil. Duh.

syahruln;282336 said:
What other compensation can I claim eh? I was offered a replacement kancil. Duh.

Ok ler tu if traffic jam kancil bole lompat2 kekekee

alaaaa....m3 engtine also straight six. 325 also straight six. look same, see same, hear same, so roadtax same la. u put m5 then habis lor, kena sita :D

After very long delay, at last my bm goes to the workshop tonight... *sigh* mannyak sedih wooo... gonna miss him very much. Nasib baik nx week aku outstation, 7 hari takde, hopefully bila balik dah siap la... boleh rempit balik... ;)

ramsing... itu m3 punya enjin bukan 3.3liter ka? look same like 325?

At last sudah siap... tapi... mcm ciiiiiip*t la diorang ni buat kerja.

1. Central locking tak jalan.
2. Getah tepi pintu tak pasang betul.
3. Ada kesan umpil pulak kat tempat isi petrol. Apa ke jadah diorang nak umpil kat situ? nak isi minyak??? aku dah isi minyak rm50 sebelum hantar... bengkel tu dari rumah aku cuma lebih kurang 20km je.

Hantu2 ni pulak, bila aku datang office diorang nak amik keta, diorang kata keta ada kat stor. Aku suruh diorang amik keta bawak ke office, sebab nak check, diorang kata diorang cuma boleh keluarkan kereta bila aku dah confirm nak amik (i.e. sain semua borang diorang tanpa tengok kereta dulu). Diorang kata kat aku, jangan risau, sebab ada 3 bulan warranty. Memang haprak betul diorang ni.

Jadi sekarang ni... aku dah terpaksa sain dulu (lepaskan diorang dari liability), baru dapat tengok & amik kereta aku... 3 menda tu je aku sempat check, sebab dah nak gelap. Bila aku komplen balik kat diorang, diorang suruh datang besok check... hmmpehh...

That sucks

Syahruln,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. That really sucks.

You may want to consider getting comprehensive insurance instead of 3rd party from now on.

That way, you can get your car fixed asap, whilst the insurance companies contact each other to sort it out.

Hope your car gets back up to speed soon.

redbaron;288924 said:
Senang call aku bro.

Thanks for the support bro... will do! :) sat lagi nak pi sana dengar apa pulak alasan diorang...

Lee36328;288958 said:
Syahruln,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. That really sucks.

You may want to consider getting comprehensive insurance instead of 3rd party from now on.

That way, you can get your car fixed asap, whilst the insurance companies contact each other to sort it out.

Hope your car gets back up to speed soon.

Tried several times bro, semua agent rejected my application... reason... car too old... for comprehensive coverage they only insure

good luck bro........... hope evelithg will be fine as the korean kerang

Top Bottom