Porche joyride ends with critical accident

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey;238697 said:
535i, devilfan & okow,

wat if after tonite's TT at tupai-tupai we slowly convoy passing thru tis ghost tunnel? hehehehe

For me I really don't believe in ghost.
So I got no worries.
I can pass any roads at any time.
Even millions of ppl died on the road, it won't scare me. :thefinger:

DevilFan;238715 said:
So I got no worries.

Just drive safe and know the limits.... Anyway, it's not about believing in ghost. But if you know that the place is a 'hot spot' for accident, just be more careful when driving on it..

fabianyee;238719 said:
Just drive safe and know the limits.... Anyway, it's not about believing in ghost. But if you know that the place is a 'hot spot' for accident, just be more careful when driving on it..

u sound like my my late grandpa lah yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DevilFan;238715 said:
So I got no worries.

OFF TOPIC

I remember days when i was travelling at that road at odd hours in the nite and early mornings........there was one particular time when i saw a guy sitting in the middle of the divider, next moment he wasnt there, when i passed that spot, my bulu roma went up, ......then i looked back on my mirror .....he was there again...

i had my legs on the brakes....just incase, and good thing i was going slow else i would have rammed the divider too....!!!!!

moral of the story, dont look at your rear view mirror when you are travelling around ghostly areas......:eek:

aiyoyo i bet u had too many of ghost movies lar yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bailey;238743 said:
aiyoyo i bet u had too many of ghost movies lar yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no i dont watch ghost movies at all, but i sometimes can see and feel spirits like these......
also had a few "passengers" on my bike along NKVE......

teejay;238740 said:
OFF TOPIC

I remember days when i was travelling at that road at odd hours in the nite and early mornings........there was one particular time when i saw a guy sitting in the middle of the divider, next moment he wasnt there, when i passed that spot, my bulu roma went up, ......then i looked back on my mirror .....he was there again...

i had my legs on the brakes....just incase, and good thing i was going slow else i would have rammed the divider too....!!!!!

moral of the story, dont look at your rear view mirror when you are travelling around ghostly areas......:eek:

JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG - go and watch this movie ...

Haiyuuuh!!! All of you go start a hantu, pontianak thread la!

This one is a true and sad incident. People have died in an accident and the owners on the cars are probably mourning their loss too.

Cheh!!!

DevilFan;238715 said:
So I got no worries.

You dont ?? :eek: I would be more than happy to show you a thing or two from the nether world.... muahahahaha :56:

teejay;238745 said:
no i dont watch ghost movies at all, but i sometimes can see and feel spirits like these......
also had a few "passengers" on my bike along NKVE......

I know exactly what you mean.... I have seen some shit in my own time before

okow;238755 said:
Haiyuuuh!!! All of you go start a hantu, pontianak thread la!

This one is a true and sad incident. People have died in an accident and the owners on the cars are probably mourning their loss too.

Cheh!!!

Sorry okow .. got carried away ...

sithwarrior;238775 said:
I know exactly what you mean.... I have seen some shit in my own time before

Yah i know what u mean too. I used to travel on Karak at nite. Just suddenly feel creepy around the bends area. Somehow i try not to look in the rear view mirror. I always flick the mirror down so i dun see accurate or any images at all.

My fren also say 'I dont believe in all this crap one!' His car just died somewhere along the bendy area. Have to wait 3 hours for tow truck cos his car is a Range Rover. No parts and need bigger tow truck with truck bed. He wait lah alone for 3 hours. He never want to say what he encounter.:listen:

535i;238694 said:
Hungry Ghost Month around the corner ......

Holy shite, I am scheduled to go East Coast next week. Shucks....:eek: Anyway, day trip. 3 hours there, 2 hours meeting and 3 hours back... hmmm, still within daylight hours.

535i;238709 said:
CHOI !!! choi choi choi choi .... :68: ...

Tonite i go back to my parents house .... :69:

Ok, becareful when you go back tonight. Don't pick up any hitch-hikers....:burnout: By the way, are you well enuff to drive or you got a driver?

flash;238810 said:
Holy shite, I am scheduled to go East Coast next week. Shucks....:eek: Anyway, day trip. 3 hours there, 2 hours meeting and 3 hours back... hmmm, still within daylight hours.

Good Luck ....

Heck - u dun need luck , u need a talisman !

Ai yoo, this thread really went serong... talking about ghost, pontianak, etc.:rolleyes:

aDrIaN;238778 said:
Yah i know what u mean too. I used to travel on Karak at nite. Just suddenly feel creepy around the bends area. Somehow i try not to look in the rear view mirror. I always flick the mirror down so i dun see accurate or any images at all.

My fren also say 'I dont believe in all this crap one!' His car just died somewhere along the bendy area. Have to wait 3 hours for tow truck cos his car is a Range Rover. No parts and need bigger tow truck with truck bed. He wait lah alone for 3 hours. He never want to say what he encounter.:listen:

Wanna hear a few urban legends about Genting Highlands (especially the road)and Taman Negara? Me got plenty....:smokin: :smokin:

535i;238814 said:
Good Luck ....

Heck - u dun need luck , u need a talisman !

No, I need a back-sit driver to slow me down... mua ha ha. Seriously... I can get carried away on Karak.:cool: :cool:

flash;238819 said:
No, I need a back-sit driver to slow me down... mua ha ha. Seriously... I can get carried away on Karak.:cool: :cool:

Start a hantu Thread !!! Then we can share all our hantu Experiences

Top Bottom