Help! My 9 day old ride stolen!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
House using normal padlock only. My neighbourhood has been pretty safe so far. Police quite baffled since there was no signs of break-in. I carry a copy of house key in the car but noticed it missing a few days ago, but thought nothing of it as may have misplaced somewhere. The only time someone else drove the car was at the car wash where they had to move the car from washing area to drying/vacuum area & also when i did my tinting; the car was driven by the shop workers. They may have taken the key either of these times. Car may hv been marked & followed.

I've changed my locks since, and looking at alarm systems. For my next car, m considering gps tracking as our rides can be eye-openers. My other 2 cars wasnt touched as the keys were hanging downstairs.

Hope u guyz take heed of my experience, u never know if u're being watched.

BaddBoyz3;636429 said:
Titanium Silver 320d Sports Edition. WTN 9715. Didnt have it long enuff to install accessories except for floor mats & window tint:20::20::20:

On the bright side (if there's any), the car was stolen before you decked it up with new rims, body kits & performance bits. Hence your "loss" is minimised.

BaddBoyz3;636513 said:
House using normal padlock only. My neighbourhood has been pretty safe so far. Police quite baffled since there was no signs of break-in. I carry a copy of house key in the car but noticed it missing a few days ago, but thought nothing of it as may have misplaced somewhere. The only time someone else drove the car was at the car wash where they had to move the car from washing area to drying/vacuum area & also when i did my tinting; the car was driven by the shop workers. They may have taken the key either of these times. Car may hv been marked & followed.

I've changed my locks since, and looking at alarm systems. For my next car, m considering gps tracking as our rides can be eye-openers. My other 2 cars wasnt touched as the keys were hanging downstairs.

Infrequently, car that has been stolen following car wash, without any sign of forced entry into the house .............. the police will usually know where it lead to, unless, of course, .............. Mxxxxxxx boleh!

brompton;636542 said:
Infrequently, car that has been stolen following car wash, without any sign of forced entry into the house .............. the police will usually know where it lead to, unless, of course, .............. Mxxxxxxx boleh!

The valet park guys are crooks too....the ;ast time I let them park my car, they opened and frisked through the compartments...I know, cos one of the contents dropped on the floor.

All out to make a quick buck...no scruples/conscience these days. Its like.....**&^%%&^ u sir!

BaddBoyz3;636513 said:

Now i get it ... never ever leave your home key or any personal keys in the car during car wash...its a f*&ked up world out there mate...they might even prey their victims thru this forums..just thank the God bcoz they didn't harm anyone of you..

brompton;636542 said:

Talked to the investigating officer abt this just now, they will follow up. He also said that they ship out the rides to Indonesia via Masai, Johor. Possibility of finding the ride is there, but in wht condition we can only guess. They've alerted our northern borders yesterday morning but no sign of the car.

Keano;636529 said:
On the bright side (if there's any), the car was stolen before you decked it up with new rims, body kits & performance bits. Hence your "loss" is minimised.

Yup, am thankful tht my family was unharmed.

Which car wash is this? Hope you dont mind to share as we can stay alert..cheers..

So sorry to hear that..hope the police will come with the good news soonest.

choq@PAKA

VKS;636583 said:
Which car wash is this? Hope you dont mind to share as we can stay alert..cheers..

VKS: Beyond car wash on Burma road. Been sending my cars to this place for years bro.. nothing missing before, even my compact camera fell under the seat also they didnt take, but left it on the driver seat. i know the owner, but he has about 20-30 foreign staff tht washes the cars. could be a runner/spotter among the staff tied to a syndicate.

p/s: other cars were h.city, t.avanza & myvi..

thanks for the info bro...hope you get through the claims quickly..who knows you might change your mind for F30 soon..keep us posted and do join the penang guys during TT..

God, So sorry to hear that... Hope the police find your car soonest and still in great condition...
Lucky thing no one's hurt.

Sorry to hear about the misfortune bro ... At least nobody got hurt that's the most important thing... Hopefully you will get back your car soon.

alanheah88;636677 said:
God, So sorry to hear that... Hope the police find your car soonest and still in great condition...
Lucky thing no one's hurt.

B33mEr;636693 said:
Sorry to hear about the misfortune bro ... At least nobody got hurt that's the most important thing... Hopefully you will get back your car soon.

Thnks guyz for ur concern & wishes.

sorry about your loss dude, did the thieves break into your bedroom with you still sleeping in it ?

bro, terrible news indeed. sorry to hear of your misfortune, hope they catch the buggers who did it.
thankfully the family and you are unharmed.

sachseelan;636408 said:
exact same scenario.... happen to 2 friends in KL .. including e46 330i and a ducati gone ....

sorry to hear...

Damn this buggers...basically its a Got demand Get Supply thing ezpecially lucarative rides (udms and the likes of it). If not found in 1 day, most probably it will oledi be in a container somewhere and if not recovered within a week, most likely already in the middle east...tht was wht I was told when I lost my reide a few years back .... SINCERELY HOPE ALL THIS A#*Holes will be caught sooner!

I will keep a look out for your ride here in the eastcoast bro , ....

Top Bottom