Beating the Red light - Incident in Singapore with the Ferrari

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
fabianyee;744189 said:
3 ppl died in this accident: the Ferrari driver, the cab driver and the car passenger...

The Ferrari didn't brake to slow down at all looking at the video..

As for the singaporeans having bad comments against the mainland chinese, can't blame them cos the PRC immigrants are actually causing problems in that tiny island.. The mainland chinese can be quite rude and crude and also they were taking over the local's jobs cos the PRC workers will work with lesser pay... There was a news report of a group of local sporean women chased a burly mainland chinese woman off a MRT.. Guess what the PRC woman doing on the train? She was PLUCKING her ARMPIT HAIR for all to see... :eek:
And now a lot of bus drivers in Spore are PRC men and getting a lot of complaints for bad services and accidents.. There was 2 cases where the bus knocked in to the pedestrian crossing the road using the zebra crossing. And there was even a funny incident where the bus driver got lost for 2 hours with passengers on board after attempting to detour from the designated route due to a jam..

Yes, Fabian from the video the Ferrari did not even avoid..........just drive straight at the taxi. Must be intoxicated.
May all the poor souls rest in peace.

Power is nothing without control. In this case mind and concious control. Definitely intoxicated.

Always apply defensive driving and alert at all time. Last weekend drive to Batu Pahat saw 1 Viva doing kamikaze overtake me on the left in quite heavy traffic. Then 1 SG plate Impreza suddenly drive zig zag like hell after saw me coming behind at right lane. Too many stupid people out there. Take care.

A week or two ago I witnessed car flipping stunt just like in Hollyw movie. That happened to a car which did t+2sec (running red light after being red for about 2 sec). It was just split second from having a full impact front collision with the car making a legal right hand turn. Lucky for both!!

Moral of lesson:
it's really easy to turn turtle (proven with the Toyota Vios),
look right & left before shooting off after the light turn greens... people doing t+2 is around us everyday.

Sorry to say, but lucky that Ferrari driver also died. Otherwise, dunno how many pple he will kill in future! :damnmate:

viewfinder;744244 said:
A week or two ago I witnessed car flipping stunt just like in Hollyw movie. That happened to a car which did t+2sec (running red light after being red for about 2 sec). It was just split second from having a full impact front collision with the car making a legal right hand turn. Lucky for both!!

Moral of lesson:
look right & left before shooting off after the light turn greens... people doing t+2 is around us everyday.

me i always wait to make sure clear the baru jalan the green light even sumtime kena honk jugak...hahah

initialM;744237 said:
Power is nothing without control. In this case mind and concious control. Definitely intoxicated.

Always apply defensive driving and alert at all time. Last weekend drive to Batu Pahat saw 1 Viva doing kamikaze overtake me on the left in quite heavy traffic. Then 1 SG plate Impreza suddenly drive zig zag like hell after saw me coming behind at right lane. Too many stupid people out there. Take care.

sometime people feel "tercabar" when saw a bimmer or highend car.. and then they will start to loose mind and drive like mad cow... there's one time i was going down from kl to melaka, a nissan 350z was following me close.. driving aroung 120kmph only.. i slow down and bear left but the nissan 350z also ikut and cucuk2.. dun know what that guy was thinkin.. really didn't like it coz clearly if i brake the 350 gonna cium my but.. decided to go abit faster to make gap, at around 150kmph the 350 still wanna cucuk.. dunno what to do (already menyampah) then my dad next to me gimme green light to floorr it and the 350z xikut dah.. hate such driver...

Pure recklessness. before we embark on condemning the act of jumping the redlights overseas by whoever driving whatever, the scenes of such in our own Bolehland is not any better or even worse. Public education is the utmost importance, but will the public practice such education is the issue.

v3nu5_xx;747320 said:
Hey, i drink and dri...what you mean by sirap not count?

Hurm.. Within this kind of serious discussion, I think that was lame funny, dude.. :27:

Yeah, i apologize. On serious note, some people take drinking and driving discussion seriously but when it come to practicality some tend to ignore with mindset it just a tinsy drink or i only barely drunk, i know my own body and i can still drive straight.

Yup. Had a near incident when one didn't stop at the zebra crossing on Sentosa Island yesterday. The chrysler taxi was going fast and my instinct was right. Held my kids tight and told them wait and better take safer option.

The hotel shuttle bus drivers were the same too. Speeding and ignoring traffic rules including making a dangerous u-turn at harbourfront/vivocity.

affan66;747633 said:
Yup. Had a near incident when one didn't stop at the zebra crossing on Sentosa Island yesterday. The chrysler taxi was going fast and my instinct was right. Held my kids tight and told them wait and better take safer option.

The hotel shuttle bus drivers were the same too. Speeding and ignoring traffic rules including making a dangerous u-turn at harbourfront/vivocity.

Read of a few cases of accidents at the zebra crossings in Spore. Is it a coincidence that more immigrants were hired to pilot the public transport buses?

fabianyee;747640 said:
Read of a few cases of accidents at the zebra crossings in Spore. Is it a coincidence that more immigrants were hired to pilot the public transport buses?

Local driver also tak kurang hebatnya...

Fireuz;747661 said:
Local driver also tak kurang hebatnya...

I always have the impression that s'porean drivers are more law abiding lot compared to us here...

Comparably yes. Here, zebra crossing means nothing. If you stop, you get honked or get rammed from those behind you

fabianyee;747662 said:
I always have the impression that s'porean drivers are more law abiding lot compared to us here...

They only abide the law when they are in Sg as enforcement is strict and they rarely can get away with it but once they cross the Causeway......it's a whole different story....

Malaysian drivers on the other hand.....still a number of them who thinks public roads are their personal speedway.

viewfinder;744244 said:

Moral of lesson:

t+2 is too much and unexcusable, the whole point of amber light is so that people can stop at t-1 and the other lane start moving at t+1 = 2 sec dead time

Top Bottom