sad day...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

affan66

Founding Member
My new baby, the 5er got its butt kissed badly today on MRR2 by a beat-up Nissan Vannette. Two of their passengers were injured. I am extremely sad as the bumper, bonnet, tyre well and some parts of the rear-side body are dented. Have done my police report. Car runs but it's now safe at home until I get the go-ahead to send the car to fix. I am possibly sending it to an AB authorised shop and claim to the roof. :(

What a bummer bro... :-(

I do hope that you are OK though...

BlackCat

affan66;292104 said:
My new baby, the 5er got its butt kissed badly today on MRR2 by a beat-up Nissan Vannette. Two of their passengers were injured.

I am extremely sad as the bumper, bonnet, tyre well and some parts of the rear-side body are dented. Have done my police report. Car runs but it's now safe at home until I get the go-ahead to send the car to fix.

I am possibly sending it to an AB authorised shop and claim to the roof.

:(

Abe Affan - hope u are ok .... :top:

thanks for the concerns guys.

I am ok with a slight strain on the neck due to whiplash.

besides that, tuan sgt sedih....
nasib baik takde M16, tak pasal2 aku dah mengamuk tembak dia orang on MRR2 tadi.

nak post pics pun rasa sakit hati.... huwaaaaa

I am possibly sending it to an AB authorised shop and claim to the roof.

:([/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear tat, dont be like me, i Freak out (gelabah) didnt even take the other driver phone or his plate no. Instead i gave him my namecard :stupid: :stupid: expecting him to call me back so tat we can do a police report tat day. End up i have to pay myself....:stupid:

Bro, thank goodness you're okay. But please make sure that whiplash doesn't get worse.

What bum luck! :(

Hi Bro.. So sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you are alright. We can always brake intime but sad the car behind surely cant unless its an BMW or Merc or Volvo

affan66;292119 said:
thanks for the concerns guys.

I am ok with a slight strain on the neck due to whiplash.
besides that, tuan sgt sedih.... nasib baik takde M16, tak pasal2 aku dah mengamuk tembak dia orang on MRR2 tadi.

Sorry to hear your misfortune:eek: ! Thank goodness, it's only metal and not flesh!
I fully understand how you feel now.......since it's already happened, go ahead to settle all the necessary paperworks, repair....etc and get your ride back on the road!

Take care

Sorry to hear that, luckily it is at the rear (take it positively), if front than the damage must be worst.

sorry to hear about your incident bro..i guess its been a bimmer basing weekend for those freaks on the roads with japanese vehicles.haha..the force strikes back..at least you're well and alive..good luck with the car mate

Aiyooo... another one.. 3rd one I hear this week.. :(

I feel for u.. I feel more for those in the C22 a.k.a. flying coffin.. it must be like hitting a wall to them to cause that kind of damage to your UDM..

The workshop must be smiling seeing a 5er sent to them for accident claim.. sure makeup kao kao to top up on the claim, and can close shop for 1 week after they get the claim.. can go Carribean for holiday lio..

The best car the bodyshop fellas look forward to get is Range Rover. That wan they can close shop for many moons.. :D

Anyway, thank god u r okay.. we Chinese will potong chicken go tokong thank you god.. :D

Has said this 2 times this week and will say it again..I believe all things happen at the right time, at the right place to the right people.. and small misfortune will help avoiding a bigger disaster.. and those who survive a misfortune, many good things is coming your way! Hope this will bring a grin on your face.. :D

it was bumper to bumper. not more than 20 km/h. the driver dozed off and stepped on the accelerator.

Bro Affan, sorry to hear such incident. Look at it positively, at least u are safe and sound and we hope the 2 passengers of the Nissan Vanette are ok too.

Since it happened in MRR2, I would say travelling along MRR2 is quite risky since the route is quite dangerous (going up and down of hills) and drivers tend to speed in MRR2. To all of you guys travelling on MRR2, be extra careful ok?

nope, no airbag deploed as it was a rear banger.

for the first time, my original first aid kit was made to good use. After finishing swearing on the misfortune, I took the first aid kit and helped the injured. One had a cut lip and chin and the other a cut on the knee.

The rear light indicator and boot indicator lit up after the incident.

Top Bottom