Petronas RON95 extra, can be used? pls share your experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aoch88;644417 said:
Bro ay39, I'm not saying you're not qualified but on the other hand, new owners like me would certainly appreciate whatever inputs from seasoned owners like you :) However I'm just asking a simple query and putting my thoughts on what I believe would be a better way of calculating, that's all.

No worries, please come for official TT 2morrow, we talk and argue abt BMW all nite long over something cold....cheers

ay39;644420 said:
No worries, please come for official TT 2morrow, we talk and argue abt BMW all nite long over something cold....cheers

yup..indeed..haha..good idea bro..

YaZmEeN;644633 said:
I think the word cXXp should be censored as many times been mentioned in this thread

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/7/23/nation/21884011&sec=nation

If you ask members of Proton Juara club, they will also say their cars are good. Everyone here would also thinks BMW are great cars but there are just as many out there that disagrees. Please have some common sense, taking opinions from a club is definitely inaccurate and now many members are there anyway? :) I don't think that 1000 members can represent the remaining thousands of unhappy Perdana owners.

Dude, seriously I think u need to get some good weekend gateaway :)

YaZmEeN;644749 said:
Dude, seriously I think u need to get some good weekend gateaway :)

I think otherwise. No idea what you're trying to prove but don't be so fanatic towards a particular product. If you ask me, I would say BMW are good cars but no need to tell the whole world as if it's the best around just because I own one :)

I say we should all stop stigmatizing and be touchy. Owning a car is always a love hate relationship, and no one can argue about that. Deal with it, and it's best to listen to those who are experiencing and appreciating it. So I hope this settles here, and lets move on stick to the topic!

And oh! I hate 5 series GT, X1, X3, 1 series, Z3 cause they're butt ugly. It's just my opinion, though I'm a big BMW fan. And the people who likes it can defend all they want. As long as it is relevant.

And sticking to the topic, all these butt ugly car, would be better if they're running with Petronas 95 EXTRA! YEAAAHHH! well from my point of view of course. Hope to hear feedbacks from 'these' drivers. Regarding usage of the fuel of course.

After using like 7 tankful of Petronas95 my butt dyno tells me Esso95 still have the edge albeit slightly :)

genap sebulan dgn 95xtra
makin hari ternyata makin mesra
engine running so smooth, and so quick to reach top speed
thnk u so much petronas!

B33mEr;644789 said:
After using like 7 tankful of Petronas95 my butt dyno tells me Esso95 still have the edge albeit slightly :)

You and your butt dyno... :24:

Iylia, Yazmeen is so gonna slaughter to on your comments about the GT. :biggrin:

aoch88;644750 said:
I think otherwise. No idea what you're trying to prove but don't be so fanatic towards a particular product. If you ask me, I would say BMW are good cars but no need to tell the whole world as if it's the best around just because I own one :)

aoch88;644732 said:
If you ask members of Proton Juara club, they will also say their cars are good. Everyone here would also thinks BMW are great cars but there are just as many out there that disagrees. Please have some common sense, taking opinions from a club is definitely inaccurate and now many members are there anyway? :) I don't think that 1000 members can represent the remaining thousands of unhappy Perdana owners.

:listen: .. chill-up and let it go bro's :4: ... I believe everyone here meant well :top: ... lets come to one of our TT and we can keep the passion for our ride very much alive, productively. Would luv to meet you and we can share our knowledge abt our rides over a cuppa :top: Everyone has its own opinion and we shud all respect tht ... Next TT will be ard Ampang area and you are most welcome to attend ...:4:

Cheers and have a good week ahead :top:

Eggie86;644803 said:
You and your butt dyno... :24:

Iylia, Yazmeen is so gonna slaughter to on your comments about the GT. :biggrin:

Hehe...i'll do that during the upcoming subang tt later...:p

Anyway i've tried the ron95 xtra recently, signed up the mesra card but sadly i'm back to shell ron95 now due to no difference in fc. My normal driving with 80% traffic jam and 20% highway gave me on average 550-600km per fill up of +-80 litres..outstation usage will give me 750km++ at least. Tried the ron95 xtra during outstation but failed to reach 700km mark.

YaZmEeN;644888 said:
Hehe...i'll do that during the upcoming subang tt later...:p

Anyway i've tried the ron95 xtra recently, signed up the mesra card but sadly i'm back to shell ron95 now due to no difference in fc. My normal driving with 80% traffic jam and 20% highway gave me on average 550-600km per fill up of +-80 litres..outstation usage will give me 750km++ at least. Tried the ron95 xtra during outstation but failed to reach 700km mark.

That's because when you reached the highway, you depress your right foot on the pedal so hard and never let go......how to get 700km+ hehehe

Iylia H;644920 said:
jangan buat news conference dengan newspaper ye bang? HAHHAHA

I can picture the news coming...

NEWSFLASH

Club secretary defends highly controversial 5 Series GT...

:vroam:

ICEMAN 13;645399 said:
i'm getting more millage on petronas 97 compared to 95 ...not sure why :)

you might be pushing the pedal down gently with 97, due to the not so gentle price :p

abuhasan;644802 said:
genap sebulan dgn 95xtra
makin hari ternyata makin mesra
engine running so smooth, and so quick to reach top speed
thnk u so much petronas!

hehe..petronas memang akrab dgn abg abuhasan..makin mesra nampaknya..

Top Bottom