New E90 Engine Malfunction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kancong la lu ni...

astroboy;350767 said:
I think this fella is risking losing his job la.. how can he say words like that? If AB keen to retain this staff, AB should sign him up for an "anger management" course or remove him from the customer service side which interacts directly with the customer before he breaks all AB's rice bowl.

I do admit the fact that there are many unreasonable customers but not all are unreasonable la.. people pay cash to buy a Kancil oso have the right to be demanding u know.

I wonder how many AB staff is with this kind of attitude? Damnnnnn jia lat attitude.. an attitude that definitely not healthy for AB, an attitude that says AB is lousy as an employer, an attitude that says AB service center in very run down, an attitude that says BMWs are problematic, an attitude that says AB customers are lousy!

If I am AB head, this fella is history!

kancong...la lu

PT-CAN.. Petrol Canada? :D

Better kancong than too late.. there's plenty of negative remarks against Auto Bavaria in the forum and certainly they don't need more.. I should say "Gook Luck!"

I have nothing against AB except getting the most expensive 320i in this forum... that one is I stoooopit.. :(

Anyway this is a wrong place to vent the employees frustration... just like u don't go tell your competitor how bad your boss, company or product is, more so to your own customer.. I'll be very worry if I have such employee..

danc;350763 said:
I am simply amazed with pwm's response. Schwepps spot on (as usual) with your response.

pwm, not sure if you heard of this concept but "The customer is always right" if you cannot 'tahan' the pressure, maybe this is not your forte. Without customers like us AB or any dealer for that matter will NOT exist. In fact with pwm's response, if you are really from AB, now I know why customers are starting to move away from AB. Keep up this attitude and I am sure you will be driving all AB's business to the other dealers.

This is the typical take it or leave it attitude that I just cannot tahan.

Sori to say as far as i consent, this forum actually for discussion about the BMW cars and not about people's attitude and blaming people working in AB. Mayb 1 fine day when u need info or any help regarding BMW cars pwm can help u if he is a specialized technician.

astroboy;350785 said:
PT-CAN.. Petrol Canada? :D

Better kancong than too late.. there's plenty of negative remarks against Auto Bavaria in the forum and certainly they don't need more.. I should say "Gook Luck!"

I have nothing against AB except getting the most expensive 320i in this forum... that one is I stoooopit.. :(

Anyway this is a wrong place to vent the employees frustration... just like u don't go tell your competitor how bad your boss, company or product is, more so to your own customer.. I'll be very worry if I have such employee..

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -

PT-CAN;350787 said:
Sori to say as far as i consent, this forum actually for discussion about the BMW cars and not about people's attitude and blaming people working in AB. Mayb 1 fine day when u need info or any help regarding BMW cars pwm can help u if he is a specialized technician.

Total no of posts = 3, all on this page. Hmmmm! :wink:

PT-CAN, hello, but pls introduce yourself in the newbies section, especially if you're going to comment about what this forum is about.

Hello. PT-can. I support u man. Mayb some people here does not understand what is bmwclubmalaysia forum is abt. It abt cars only n not abt any1's attitude or 2 talk bad abt AB workers that can hurt their feelings. Heads up 2 u PT- can. Without AB, BMW cars can't b in Malaysia. So support AB friends.

I have went 2 AB JB n their svc is very nice. Don't judge a book by its cover. 15 of my friends r using Z4. V r sending our cars 2 AB since lasst 4 years. V r getting nice n quality repair. If v as a customer can get it, y can't u guys? I think u guys r very demanding.

Now, its time 2 look back again. Close that topic. V r here as a forumer. So pls talk abt what this forum is abt n don't waste ur times talking unwanted or unhealthy things in this forum. Always keep in mind b4 u talk abt anything pls think if it will hurt other's feeling. There is some up and downs in our daily life. So don't just look at the bad things only.

Dear Tom JB. Now our forum i s all abt BMW cars n nt abt who's rude n who's doing what. True like pwm said, if u don't like the svc at AB, u can go 2 other 'tepi jalan' shops. Bt 4 me, if u want 2 repair at 'tepi jalan', better 4 u 2 find Kancil or Proton. Don't use BMW. 4 me using a BMW is a pride, So, the premium brand(BMW) needs AB's specialized repair. Nt the Ah seng Motor.

I agree with you Z4 JB, whoever you are, let's close this topic. It's leading nowhere.

The thing about forums is that if one flames people, one is going to get flamed back by everyone. If one flames in error or on impulse, then all that's needed is a simple apology and everyone will accept that apology. Oh and another thing about forums is that one shouldn't take up resources by signing on just to make a few anonymous posts and then disappearing.

It's all about gentlemanly conduct. ;)

Dear yus320. Sorry 2 say this. By giving money 2 people who r working 4 us, we won't b very big. N the technicians their doing their part bro. If u think ur car need 2 b tested with u should inform them. Very sorry 2 say this. A technician knows well abt BMW car better than u. So, I think they won't b ramming ur engine up to 7k rpm. That is a stupid thing technician can make bro.

I'm not disappearing bro. Let's close this topic bro. I agree with u bro. When any1 made a mistake, he/she should b responsible 4 it n apologize.

pwm, PT-Can and Z4_JB sounds like the same person. All the post is only in this thread. Come on grow up. If you can't take simple feedback and criticism then don't stay in the kitchen (in your case garage/workshop etc).

Im sure the staff of ABJB is put to work under tremendous pressure, looking at how they burst themselfs here. .. and yes danc, ur points should be taken!!

Anyway, take it easy boys... we r all here just to get the best out of what we paid for!!

Good Luck AB's.....

Looks like AB JB has a bunch of hardcore supporter in here and in JB, especially the Z4 geng, good for them! :top:

Good for all the JB Z owners there...[keep all your fingers crossed for the better]..

Z4_JB;350800 said:
Hello. PT-can. I support u man. Mayb some people here does not understand what is bmwclubmalaysia forum is abt. It abt cars only n not abt any1's attitude or 2 talk bad abt AB workers that can hurt their feelings. Heads up 2 u PT- can. Without AB, BMW cars can't b in Malaysia. So support AB friends.

I like this sentence from Z4_JB. We all have BMW car because of AB.:stupid: is it ?

winder_ZZ;350945 said:
I like this sentence from Z4_JB. We all have BMW car because of AB.:stupid: is it ?

Hey bro, how's your shiny ride...? Up to your expectation?
Please to meet you & hope to see you more often in club activities.

Top Bottom