My "Bella" My "Amor"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bimmerholic;591139 said:
Rear BMW cap missing eh?

I'm not sure why it looks so low. Could be the way I shoot the picture or gradient of the road. The rims are actually the tyre shop rims as I've sent my rims for refurbish, so not that bothered about the missing cap as it is temporary only, my rims would be ready by tomorrow I hope.

yoke;591136 said:
Trying out some other rims for the ride.

Haman.jpg

Nice color bro... very very beautiful.... if 19" rims lagi nampak cantik ... btw nice looking e39 in town

RTFM6000;591330 said:
Nice color bro... very very beautiful.... if 19" rims lagi nampak cantik ... btw nice looking e39 in town

Thank you bro. No la bro, others are more beautiful. Mine just simple "solek" only. Thought about 19" long time ago specifically Hartge Classic 2 which I think will suit the E39 just nice, but I don't think practicable considering our road lubang everywhere and also the cost of the tyres will be another headache la. 18 enuff for me I guess.

hows the quality of job bro? i mean when u see it closely.. thinking to do touch up at that shop soon..respray my car few month ago somewhere in usj but not reach my expectation,from far looks ok but when u see in details looks like a bit kasar...

hakim_radzuan;592306 said:
hows the quality of job bro? i mean when u see it closely.. thinking to do touch up at that shop soon..respray my car few month ago somewhere in usj but not reach my expectation,from far looks ok but when u see in details looks like a bit kasar...

I'm alrite with the finishing (my standard low la bro). I'm satisfied with the result on my E36 last time and I think this time around also not that bad la. Sure got here and there things that you can be particular about but overall I think its alrite by me.

The best I guess is for you to either visit the shop and have a look at few cars they're finishing or you can have a close look at my car to make your call.

Cheers bro

Yoke, wanted to ask you, after you respray the car, does your rubber lining and roof lining fall off? Heard many shared their experience that after the oven heat most of the roofing fall off...

EuJax;606674 said:
Yoke, wanted to ask you, after you respray the car, does your rubber lining and roof lining fall off? Heard many shared their experience that after the oven heat most of the roofing fall off...

If it's the front and rear windscreen, not sure as I've change to new one. But they took out the lining before spray if I'm not mistaken as I don't have problems with the lining.

bmw7833;610181 said:
Met the Bella and really a nice car..:top:

Thanks bro. Nice to meet you. If you're in the vicinity do give me a buzz for minum2.

The 'Bella" is for sale now.. Biar betul?? baru bikin dah nak let go? Anyway, very nice car. Wish I have enough budget.

SirK;621615 said:
The 'Bella" is for sale now.. Biar betul?? baru bikin dah nak let go? Anyway, very nice car. Wish I have enough budget.

Hehehe, there's nothing more to be done on the car ..... I guess time to move on to other project that will keep my weekend busy. And if there's a buyer that can cheerish it like I do. If not I will be with it "Till Death Do Us Part".

i doubt she's still for sale.. owner recently bought her a new set of expensive lingerie :)

yoke;621625 said:
Hehehe, there's nothing more to be done on the car ..... I guess time to move on to other project that will keep my weekend busy. And if there's a buyer that can cheerish it like I do. If not I will be with it "Till Death Do Us Part".

Can felt u are definitely sayang the car last time although only few minutes we chat. What is the next project?

ooops, sorry yoke! it seems you're not the only one with a sweetheart named 'Bella'. my mistake bro..

Top Bottom