My E34 - Before n After

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
phas3r;299338 said:
heh e34 and e90 u own... does the e34 shows it is from the higher series?

Cars from different era's la bro..very hard to compare but each has its own qualities :rock:

very nice looking , dun look like the same car actually, very very nice!

any pics of the interior? haha...

i prefer not so closely spaced rims though. hehe, nice pics!

Interior still standard la bro Alex..not done anything in there..yet :wink:

I like the classic look but i know what you mean about the rims..cleaning them is a bit*h!

nice bro...seeing your ride only makes me miss mine which was sold awhile back....enjoylah anyway...

Hi Bmrocket,

Nice mod there. Managed to have a look at your beautiful ride at Naidu. He managed to fix your problem? He take care of the car air-cond and ventilation system during my 5 yrs of ownership. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Btw, you changed the absorber & spring? I just want to ask whether the arms & rods are still in good condition? I remember changing them with parts from Bav Auto. Just changed my e39 arms & rods over the weekend, and it make heck a lot of difference, compare to replacing the absorber only months back. Just curious how long do they last.

Btw, nice mods. Keep us updated with more pics.:top:

cheers.
P.S. If you don't mind. I took a picture of your ride, next to the one I traded in for.

rexmail;299617 said:
nice bro...seeing your ride only makes me miss mine which was sold awhile back....enjoylah anyway...

bro rex..whn u get a chance again buy another n keep la :top:

chaiks;299665 said:
Hi Bmrocket,
Nice mod there. Managed to have a look at your beautiful ride at Naidu. He managed to fix your problem? He take care of the car air-cond and ventilation system during my 5 yrs of ownership. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Btw, you changed the absorber & spring? I just want to ask whether the arms & rods are still in good condition? I remember changing them with parts from Bav Auto. Just changed my e39 arms & rods over the weekend, and it make heck a lot of difference, compare to replacing the absorber only months back. Just curious how long do they last.

Btw, nice mods. Keep us updated with more pics.:top:
cheers.
P.S. If you don't mind. I took a picture of your ride, next to the one I traded in for.

Thxs bro..i'm trying my best to look after your ex-ride :love:

I'm still testing it out cuz din get a chance to drive it much on the weekend. I hope so to cuz he had it for 5 days searching for the source!

I only changed the four springs and rear abs bro..front abs were still ok and no probs so far with the arms n rods.

No probs with the pics at all bro..the old n the new :cool:

bmrocket;299697 said:
Thxs bro..i'm trying my best to look after your ex-ride :love:

I'm still testing it out cuz din get a chance to drive it much on the weekend. I hope so to cuz he had it for 5 days searching for the source!

I only changed the four springs and rear abs bro..front abs were still ok and no probs so far with the arms n rods.

No probs with the pics at all bro..the old n the new :cool:

That's good news, hearing the front abs, arms & rods were still ok. Probably the previous owner of my e39 didn't take care, cos I just replaced the same stuff for what looks like only 5 yrs old.

If I recall correctly, I'd replaced the front suspension components with engine & gearbox mounting as well. Don't recall changing the rear abs, but you can confirm from my past receipts with other parts replacements as well, such as brake pads.

Looking forward to any mods you have in store. :top::burnout:

bmroket.. veli nice.. i luv it.. its look like my twins!! :)

Wah brother...i was waiting for u to update the pics in the e34 forum....sini pulak....nice man nice....now many e34s are in jet black....hail the e34s....

Top Bottom