My "Bella" My "Amor"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
snchin;589078 said:
bro...the screen at the backseat..is that ori? or what brand is that?

It's ori bro. Came together with the car. I believe it's a full spec with M-Steering, electric seat, rear screen, adjustable steering for rake and reach etc (can't remember what else).

Oppps sorry, misunderstood your question. I thought it the rear screen behind the passenger. If the question is regarding the DVD unit, it's a group buy organise some time ago by our members which I participate.

deep3102;589046 said:
Bro yoke, very nice leh!!! want to see it in real lah..can arr?

Can, we're suppose to meet-up right. Drop me a note and I'll see on the timing and place.

EuJax;589104 said:
Lovely car (could have better looking rims imho :) )...lovely interior too, re-upholstered leather? May i ask how much is the paintjob? Thanks for sharing.

Final burn in the pocket is RM3.8k. The painter helps changing a few bit of thingy and other things such as changing the front and rear windscreen rubber etc.

The interior was re-done early this year me think (need to find the receipt for the date). The original leather at that time still looks alrite and supple enough to the touch but the front got a lot of patches of light and dark due to wear and tear and also the cleaning process done rigorously. So rather than "sakit mata" decided to just do the re-upholster wala "pleasing to my eye"

Thanks

bimmerholic;589147 said:
what does the 10 years warranty cover?

Note: After reading the fine prints, it answered my Q. But why does it state only 3-6 yrs? The remaining 4 yrs????

The 10 years superceed the 6 years bro.

EuJax;589104 said:
Lovely car (could have better looking rims imho :) )...lovely interior too, re-upholstered leather? May i ask how much is the paintjob? Thanks for sharing.

Suggestion on the rims bro. Might thing about it

yoke;589209 said:
You mean the M5 E39 rims is it

They are diff, bro.

bmw_wheel_065.jpg

Style-37_rear_drilled_ST22.jpg

Yes, for 18" i think the M Parallel or the M5 rim look best on e39. As for me, my preference would be the 17" that looks a little like those Alpina spokes, dont know which style is that cant remember. You should know what i mean though :) Just my humble opinion, end of day, its individual :)

EuJax;589214 said:
Yes, for 18" i think the M Parallel or the M5 rim look best on e39. As for me, my preference would be the 17" that looks a little like those Alpina spokes, dont know which style is that cant remember. You should know what i mean though :) Just my humble opinion, end of day, its individual :)

You mean this one? Style 32?

Style32_18inch.JPG

bimmerholic;589250 said:
You mean this one? Style 32?

Style32_18inch.JPG

Can't see your picture bro...but i believe many forummer know which one as its a natural good looker for e39s...:) If i own an e39 myself, that would be it!

EuJax;589551 said:
Can't see your picture bro...but i believe many forummer know which one as its a natural good looker for e39s...:) If i own an e39 myself, that would be it!

you just quoted with the picture in it bro. can see?

Some Update

The new front & Rear windscreen
RearRubber2.jpg
RearRubber.jpg

The blacken grill
FrontGrille.jpg

The M5 rubber
M5side.jpg

The interior shot
Interior.jpg

Interior2-1.jpg

The Naka HU in the glove compartment
HeadUnit.jpg

My ipod
MyIpod.jpg

Thanks Bimmerholic, yes i can view it now. I think something went wrong earlier.

Anyway yes that is, to me, the perfect rim for non M e39...my neighbour's 540i have that rim and i think its just classically beautiful yet macho....

Very nice photos Yoke, thanks for sharing. Cheers.

Regards

Top Bottom