My "Bella" My "Amor"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;621628 said:
Can felt u are definitely sayang the car last time although only few minutes we chat. What is the next project?

It depends bro. Man Man, step by step dulu. I can definetly live with My Bella if cannot shift her. You know, she's still sexy and hot to my eyes with all the curves just like when I first fall in love with her. My heart still miss that beat whenever I saw her. She still treat me right. Hahahahahahah Just love her to bitss mannnn

Yoke... I've seen your car around a couple of times. My car is quite a similar shade to yours but slightly on the darker side and without the black grills. Running on 18" cromodora's.

insomniac;625228 said:
Yoke... I've seen your car around a couple of times. My car is quite a similar shade to yours but slightly on the darker side and without the black grills. Running on 18" cromodora's.

Really, do you live nearby, maybe we can tt or chat over breakfast sharing our love for our ride. Cheers bro

Yoke

I must compliment you on your car. Fantastic paint work both old and new.

What year is the car? What were its mileage and price when you got it?

Thks Bro Anxious,
The car is 1997, full spec CBU AB. Mileage n price... can't really recall, I think somewhere in the region of RM80k++ and 180k++ in end 2006.

Top Bottom