My "Bella" My "Amor"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Since ur already into sporty kits n all, black wil be more appealing..Hope to see some pics on the touch ups bro. Kudos!!

deep3102;588583 said:
Since ur already into sporty kits n all, black wil be more appealing..Hope to see some pics on the touch ups bro. Kudos!!

Thanks Bro. I was thinking of leaving the chrome grill and then go buy a blacken grill to see which one better. Unfortunately or fortunately, whichever way you want to look at it, the painter had already "gosok" the front grill, so I left with no choice than to paint it black. I must say it looks alrite though. However, I think that in the near future, I still need to buy the balcken grill as I don't think that the paint can withstand the vigorous weather and pounding it will suffer.

The car is in my posession now. So HAPPPYYY.

Thank you...thank you:rock:
Had sleepless night thinking whether I made the wrong choice of not going with Anthracite. But looking at the result..Satisfied and most importantly, I like it :4:

Congraats on the completed job and new paint bro. Your house will certainly be looking different from out, bet ur neighbours will be sticking their heads into ur compound for sometime...hehehe..

The finish article.

FinishProd8.jpg

Different lighting gave different hue it seems
FinishProd10.jpg

FinishProd9.jpg

FinishProd7.jpg

Backside shot
FinishProd6.jpg

Front
FinishProd4.jpg

FinishProd2.jpg

FinishProd3.jpg

FinishProd1.jpg

STUNNING!! STUNNING!! STUNNING!!.....nice color...seem to blend very well with e39. Good move on the blacked out grille! :top:

Drop by the paint shop to pick up this

Warranty.jpg

Hahaha, creative la this buger. Giving customer "Laminated" 10 years Warranty for the Paint Work.

You made it like a brand new car!! Worth every penny for the the new paint!! Just love it. Very nice color for e39!!

Lovely car (could have better looking rims imho :) )...lovely interior too, re-upholstered leather? May i ask how much is the paintjob? Thanks for sharing.

what does the 10 years warranty cover?

Note: After reading the fine prints, it answered my Q. But why does it state only 3-6 yrs? The remaining 4 yrs????

Top Bottom