My E38 called Bellaaa..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Aiyo, flat spot ah... Let some of us drive drive la on your behalf. Kekeke. :driver:

Bad, i admire everything u have done to your car till date..super duper fantastic e38 in Malaysia..congrats..

Update: Car sold and waiting for the owner to air freight it back to Kota Kinabalu.
Yup air freight. :77:

Bella would be joining a fleet of classic limos of the 80's and 90's as the new owner is a collector. Hope I can see her hoisted up to the plane and part our goodbye's :knuddel:..

Hope the Dato' will take good care of her as much as I did..

U sold it bro? Hope that Bella will be taken care of by the new owner...

Yup sold for the amount of cash I wanted. No haggling, he just accepts. The car is being under utilized and I think I have reached the max i can do with Bella. Furthermore I need the garage space for the incoming xxx and xxxx hehehe...

He is the man of wisdom bro..wise enuff to appreciate such beauty..i wonder whats the next project, xxx and xxxx...hehe..have u sold your e46?

The 330ci is still around. Having mixed feeling to sell her as driving her is so much fun. Anyway, sold the E90 also to a gentlemen recently. As for the xxx and xxxx, still waiting for both of them to arrive. Nothing so special la, Im getting old....

Aiyo, suspense la.. What xxx and XXXX... BMW and Merc? BMW and Audi? :biggrin:

Top Bottom