Who Can I Sue? What Can I Do?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Don't waste time posting here. Go and submit your claim with documents to MBSA. The longer you take to do the claim the more they think you are not serious.

Piece of advice: when you go and ask for the claim, do a 20 cent muka kesian face. All councils have insurance for these kinds of things....

Latest Update as of this morning, went to visit the workshop.

th_IMG00115-20101102-1031.jpg

Oil pan and cross member definetly need to be change. Not sure about the rest. Waiting for the adjuster to come and view before further work is done.

Has anyone advised you yet as your questions? Obviously you can proceed against JKR, DBKL and ifnit is PLUS, then bring them in jointly as co defendants. This is an action founded on tort and public liability. If this road is gazetted as a federal road, the govt of Malaysia is liable as well. If not,then the liability falls on the local public jurisdiction. 36 months from date to pursue action.

If he has the patience to wait, time to burn and money....will be good if he does it....too many incidents like these on our roads...its plain dispicable and irresponsible for JKR, City Hall etc... for wat road tax and tolls??? makes a mockery of things.... like some backyard 3rd World country like Somalia

Bro I emphatise with your predicament. I went into a deep hole just inches after a manhole in BU near the Chinese School just after the traffic light infront of 1 U. Lucky my tyre did not burst but I notice the steering rack was making noises and started feeling heavy. Cut things short, my mechanic told me the steering rod of my 330ci got bent out of shape. Now have to bite the bullet and replace la.. @#$%^&*(@#$%^&$%^&$%^dingdong!@#$%#$MBPJ@#$%AXXHOLES#$%#$

luckily it wasn't your 20" wheels bro.. definitely will cost more to replace than the steering rod :eek:

mizhan;599275 said:
luckily it wasn't your 20" wheels bro.. definitely will cost more to replace than the steering rod :eek:

Seriously I thanked my lucky stars for that.. Balik peluk Alpina aku siot..

badrul880;599271 said:
Bro I emphatise with your predicament. I went into a deep hole just inches after a manhole in BU near the Chinese School just after the traffic light infront of 1 U. Lucky my tyre did not burst but I notice the steering rack was making noises and started feeling heavy. Cut things short, my mechanic told me the steering rod of my 330ci got bent out of shape. Now have to bite the bullet and replace la.. @#$%^&*(@#$%^&$%^&$%^dingdong!@#$%#$MBPJ@#$%AXXHOLES#$%#$

wah.....is this the stretch heading towards centrepoint from 1U Shopping centre lites? kena once the other day, lucky no damage.

badrul880;599271 said:

Now who going to bertongggengjawab????

Top Bottom