My "Bella" My "Amor"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice nice..good job, and like the replacement of the chrome door lining to black..was that a replacement as a whole or they sprayed it black?

Yeap its a repaint, save $$$ a bit.

The color is A32 Sepang Bronze.

The interior is now a bit similar to the exterior :39: Not sure nice or not, need to see when complete than only know.
AfterPaint66.jpg

The almost done back side shot. Can't wait to ride it again
NearFinish12.jpg

NearFinish3.jpg

Just going thru the memory lane. This is what the painter did to my last ride

front-1.jpg

IMHO, it looks a lil funny la bro. Sorry, just my .000001 cents..
Overall, ur baby looks glossy and awesome. next time i see ur car on the road, ill honk at u, too shiny, sakit mata..hehehe

psst..ur missing one thing, booth lid..ssshhh!!!

simply outstanding!!!

looks good on e39!! One of the color i think will look outstanding on e39 and you have done it!

It was either the Sepang Bronze or this Anthraccite
da_m5_040.jpg

In the end I choose to go with the Sepang

tay;588114 said:
simply outstanding!!!

looks good on e39!! One of the color i think will look outstanding on e39 and you have done it!

Thanks Bro

deep3102;588112 said:
psst..ur missing one thing, booth lid..ssshhh!!!

Boot lid got already. They haven't finish with the car and attaching the lid. The one I'm missing is the front black skirt, not been able to find an affordable one yet maybe later when budget permit.

Thanks Bro

That's the thing bro. Once you look at that side, it's difficult to make up your mind. Need to just take a leap of faith with the color you choose I guess hahaha

true true.
Im wonderring, it costed u RM3.6K to switch from oxford grun to sepang bronze? For an inside out job?? Is that the norm price?

deep3102;588134 said:
true true.
Im wonderring, it costed u RM3.6K to switch from oxford grun to sepang bronze? For an inside out job?? Is that the norm price?

Not that sure la bro, most paint shops around my house quoted RM3.5 to RM3.8k for inside out. There's also 1 shop asking for RM4k (would you believe it..crazy). My E36 done those year (was it 04 or 05) outside only is RM2.2k if I'm not mistaken

My friend's S320 a few month back paint his car at a cost of RM2.8k (outside only) so I figured the price OK kot. I don't know whether I'm one of those who got slaughtered or not but the shop is very2 near to my house and somemore he did my last ride last time so better the devil you know than the devil you dont right..hehehe

Bro, i dont think you got slaughtered in any way, coz, i got quoted RM3.8K to respray back my current colour, that also just outside oni. If you got slaughtered, i got slaughtered, BBQ'ed and Fried..hehehe..
Urs is glasurit right?

Nothing yet, car still not ready la bro. Still a few things that need to be touch-up, not satisfied.

Another thing, what do you think about the front kidney grill should I go for black look or just let it be chrome original.

Thanks

Top Bottom