My E38 called Bellaaa..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wah ini orang just came back from 'hard work' always think outside the box ya...hehe

Hahahaha, Meen, saw your car yesterday on NPE.

Manyak cepat leh... Saw you as you was turning towards Bangsar toll heading towards Subang. My car was exactly opposite coming out from the fork after the Bangsar toll... :biggrin:

Eggie86;653781 said:
Hahahaha, Meen, say your car yesterday on NPE.

Manyak cepat leh... Saw you as you was turning towards Bangsar toll heading towards Subang. My car was exactly opposite coming out from the fork after the Bangsar toll... :biggrin:

Hehe...rushing back to Subang to fetch my sis to go to Uitm Segamat...sorry i'm too focused at the front till not realised ur car bro :D

YaZmEeN;653917 said:
Hehe...rushing back to Subang to fetch my sis to go to Uitm Segamat...sorry i'm too focused at the front till not realised ur car bro :D

Hahaha. Nemind la. Could see that you were in a hurry. :biggrin:

Updates: Bella is now with LED Angle Eyes and Rear Sunshade.. thanks to Meen and Khairul for their handy work.. Kudos..

Have not taken the pics yet lah.. Totally forgot to do it after the fitment. Anyway it was long overdue as the items has been with Meen for the longest time.

I got 4 Bikes. My carbon road bike, my carbon mountain bike , my mini touring bike and a foldie.. Ko try mountain bike tu.. Its in TTDI parking kat rumah Kev..

badrul880;654398 said:
Can custom one for you. With that in place at least you wont fall off the seat hahaha...

Mesti booosarrrrrrrrrr punya bang!!!!

Top Bottom