Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i not know.., if these jumper already exist in previous owner???,
and exist in all other BMW ????

JOKER;352027 said:
WE had a very little chance to meet up..,
maybe in future if i am still survived, he he he

SEVERAL SUSPECIOUS CONSPIRACY::

one of the conspiracy suspect is THE MIRI RIAM TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE;
the institute had alot of BMW to be study by thier student, maybe one of them came from there?? i not know, no evidence yet but very suspecious
in miri there is a little BMW, famous with japanese CAR, most of branded car from Brunei, may be last time the car being bugss and causing many problem and people there had mindset of BMW is problem car???
ALOT of roumours say BMW is problem car/bad car, even my SHELL manager said so to me. i am very curious and go ahead to get the BMW as my first CAR EVER!!!, i TOLD everybody that any problem i will solve by my-self, he he he

THE RESULT WAS CLEAR..

because last time i work OFFSHORE in miri and renting a house with many friend, one of them is named (BONG SZE HOWE, STANLEY SAVIO LIM XXXX XXX i forget), i know him for about 2 year..., (B) own an old 2-door pajero with regs.. KT ???? forget liau..., he had ENGLISH mentor in the riam Tech school from SRI AMAN, he look black (probadly from AGH??? with full chinese identification), (SSL) own a pro-2 kancil...

During OFFSHORE (F23), i know several highly experiance electrician (TOP TOP GUY) and instrumentation technician...,

THE Instrumentation named SAMSURIA BIN SULHI, a guy look like from RUSSIAN, maybe russian soldier with muslim identification.
LAI SIONG PING was his fellow follower...
The ELECTRICIAN named JAPAR AK RIGO..., a funny and generous guy..,
his electrical skill is expertance...??? but resign and working in sakhalin oil field with very high salary payout (russian intelligence hired him???)
LIEW THIAM FOOK was his fellow follower...

IN SHELL LUTONG:
WEE YIAW HIN, THE HIGHEST rank in MIRI, the richest in miri but below
T-P-K, maybe i VROOM my bmw in miri and make him crazy alot??

FRANKIE AK KAPONG, LND manager.., know me well, always ask me what is my car condition..?? also always encourage me to sell it??
maybe he know something??

I AM WORRY MUCH ON THE BMW, SO i quit OFFSHORE and to be ONSHORE..
WORRY they commit conspiracy to-ward me...
THESE PEOPLE HAD VERY HIGH SALARY AND CAN BE CONSPIRACY TO ALL
MAFIA/CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

more story,
THE CAR BOUGH FROM EH-MOTOR and ship to KUC...,
my brother in KUC (CHAN TAK KIANG) first person to drive the car out from CARGO container...??? because i was OFFSHORE at the moment my legend arive at BORNEO island.. HA HA HA.., the moment my car cannot start, i call his number and ask for advice, he said the BMW car 's electronics system not good, it is problem car???
MANY PEOPLE had been suspecious...very stressful

MY CAR FIRST HAPPEND cannot start at the KUC boulevard Super Market..
I MEET LIEW THIAM FOOK, AND THE BONG SZE HOWE 's ENGLISH MENTOR...
WHAT A TERROR.., i though i had to call the tow truck.., i just waitting with my BMW from 1000PM to 0400AM morning..., with just disconnect the battery and wait..., the car start..., that time was almost chinese new year
THEY want me to be EMBRASSED during the new year ??,.. they failed..
they were SPY ???

WHY DOING THESE to me??? :stupid:

Another offshore guy goes crap....i guess i need an early retirement after seing Joker's symptoms:eek:

"SAMSURIA BIN SULHI, a guy look like from RUSSIAN, maybe russian soldier with muslim identification"

thats scary..Joker....Joker...:stupid:

VKS;352037 said:
Another offshore guy goes crap....i guess i need an early retirement after seing Joker's symptoms:eek:

"SAMSURIA BIN SULHI, a guy look like from RUSSIAN, maybe russian soldier with muslim identification"

thats scary..Joker....Joker...:stupid:

THAT GUY REALLY LOOK LIKE RUSSIAN, that make me scare to go there.
not know what happend to them, since i am not involve in any
SOVIET-ALLIED cold war :stupid:, he speak malay well and had
local identification..??? maybe the soyuz deal allow the russian tobe operate
in our country side???, too dangerous , just like WW3 gonna hapend!!:stupid:

i also heard somekind of submarine propeller sail by the plattform, at night..,
soo scary, just like the sub is docking or ????, i totally not know...

my room really had alot of p!t1er 's tank.., fighter, warship.., poster
I just admire thier technology at that time, it was mazing technology...
and not the fnck!ng cr!we they coww!t ! !
what a fnck!ng fnck!ng fnck!ng fnck!ng fnck!ng fnck!ng!!!!

what about the TAMIYA tiger tank models???
or REVELL me-262??

JOKER;352050 said:
what about the TAMIYA tiger tank models???

Tamiya tank models? They're the biggest culprits!

Remote controlled miniature harbringers of thermonuclear doom, watch what they're up to after you go to bed and when the night is quiet. :eek:

They're EVIL, I tell ya! :61:

JOKER;352027 said:
WE had a very little chance to meet up..,
maybe in future if i am still survived, he he he

SEVERAL SUSPECIOUS CONSPIRACY::

one of the conspiracy suspect is THE MIRI RIAM TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE;
the institute had alot of BMW to be study by thier student, maybe one of them came from there?? i not know, no evidence yet but very suspecious
in miri there is a little BMW, famous with japanese CAR, most of branded car from Brunei, may be last time the car being bugss and causing many problem and people there had mindset of BMW is problem car???
ALOT of roumours say BMW is problem car/bad car, even my SHELL manager said so to me. i am very curious and go ahead to get the BMW as my first CAR EVER!!!, i TOLD everybody that any problem i will solve by my-self, he he he

THE RESULT WAS CLEAR..

because last time i work OFFSHORE in miri and renting a house with many friend, one of them is named (BONG SZE HOWE, STANLEY SAVIO LIM XXXX XXX i forget), i know him for about 2 year..., (B) own an old 2-door pajero with regs.. KT ???? forget liau..., he had ENGLISH mentor in the riam Tech school from SRI AMAN, he look black (probadly from AGH??? with full chinese identification), (SSL) own a pro-2 kancil...

During OFFSHORE (F23), i know several highly experiance electrician (TOP TOP GUY) and instrumentation technician...,

THE Instrumentation named SAMSURIA BIN SULHI, a guy look like from RUSSIAN, maybe russian soldier with muslim identification.
LAI SIONG PING was his fellow follower...
The ELECTRICIAN named JAPAR AK RIGO..., a funny and generous guy..,
his electrical skill is expertance...??? but resign and working in sakhalin oil field with very high salary payout (russian intelligence hired him???)
LIEW THIAM FOOK was his fellow follower...

IN SHELL LUTONG:
WEE YIAW HIN, THE HIGHEST rank in MIRI, the richest in miri but below
T-P-K, maybe i VROOM my bmw in miri and make him crazy alot??

FRANKIE AK KAPONG, LND manager.., know me well, always ask me what is my car condition..?? also always encourage me to sell it??
maybe he know something??

I AM WORRY MUCH ON THE BMW, SO i quit OFFSHORE and to be ONSHORE..
WORRY they commit conspiracy to-ward me...
THESE PEOPLE HAD VERY HIGH SALARY AND CAN BE CONSPIRACY TO ALL
MAFIA/CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

more story,
THE CAR BOUGH FROM EH-MOTOR and ship to KUC...,
my brother in KUC (CHAN TAK KIANG) first person to drive the car out from CARGO container...??? because i was OFFSHORE at the moment my legend arive at BORNEO island.. HA HA HA.., the moment my car cannot start, i call his number and ask for advice, he said the BMW car 's electronics system not good, it is problem car???
MANY PEOPLE had been suspecious...very stressful

MY CAR FIRST HAPPEND cannot start at the KUC boulevard Super Market..
I MEET LIEW THIAM FOOK, AND THE BONG SZE HOWE 's ENGLISH MENTOR...
WHAT A TERROR.., i though i had to call the tow truck.., i just waitting with my BMW from 1000PM to 0400AM morning..., with just disconnect the battery and wait..., the car start..., that time was almost chinese new year
THEY want me to be EMBRASSED during the new year ??,.. they failed..
they were SPY ???

WHY DOING THESE to me??? :stupid:

I can't believe I am reading this...............:wink:

wc9922, shows how far we are in terms of knowledge. We need IQ of more than 250, PhD in Nuclear Science, Artificial Intelligence and Electronic Engineering to understand this stuff.

Advise to peeps, spend less time offshore if you can or you'll end up like our friend here. :)

The moral of the story ....

1 ) do not overexpose ourself to salt air
2 ) do not collect aircraft or tanks models
3 ) do not put any poster in your room
3 ) do not smoke pot
4 ) do not work in an oil rig

affan66;352080 said:
wc9922, shows how far we are in terms of knowledge. We need IQ of more than 250, PhD in Nuclear Science, Artificial Intelligence and Electronic Engineering to understand this stuff.

Advise to peeps, spend less time offshore if you can or you'll end up like our friend here. :)

I think Joker had a tough time when he was on duty. I spend only a few days at a time when I go out......so I don't know how bad things can become.

It is a very interesting thread. Should be a classic in the making.

wc9922;352077 said:
Joker,

Where were u stationed in Shell E&P Miri? F23 or B-11 complex?

i am not stationed there anymore.., it was previously...:stupid:
i can saw alot of japanese/local/old car park in the shell lutong office..,
and with some old and ugly bmw parking there...:stupid:

my car really turn abit ugly after use in miri for sometime!!

probadly japanese YAKUZA operational area...??? or russian intelligence;
they probadly also infiltrated EU trough shell system, by recent georgian
offensive.. and missile deffence deal with poland :stupid: ?????

i had no license to kill (BOND STYLE) for further investigation..., should be someone else will take over it after i post this thread..:wink: ha ha ha ha ha

the wee-ing sound still came out sometime, but the performanch remain..,
i suspect it was idle valve clogged with vaporised lube oil,
tips to clear it: disconnect the Idle control valve plug, accelerate the engine to high rpm, for flushing the valve. and connect it back.
the sound will gone..., it not belting/bearing sound :stupid:

the recent posting on the RADIOACTIVE BLASTING is GOD DAMN REAL,
according to in-deep theorytical study..,

it was X-ray source and beamming the car to provide unnatural charges!!!!

the charges will effect the computer module through the jumpered TXD and ground line,

HOLYCOW... it was superior serious crime, we really need bond with license to kill there...!!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!! :eek:

affan66;352080 said:

Advise to peeps, spend less time offshore if you can or you'll end up like our friend here. :)[/QUOTE

or resign!! and sell off your bimmer:eek:

i believe spending good happy time offshore will avoid unessecary mental illness..also back home...im offshore right now and thanks to my job nature where i can be logged with BMWCM most of the time...:wink:

take it easy :top:

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, REAL RADIOACTIVE/ELECTRON GUN?/MICROWAVE? , REAL JUMPER FOUND, REAL, REAL REAL
AND VERY REAL , REALITY

OKAY, i am not going to post anything and anymore...., if they were targetting me only, or anybody else?, i had no idea what to do...?,
I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY SOVIET/ALLIED/TERRORIST faction..,
i am just normal-man,

I WILL be coward and let it suck everybody :wink:

joker...u got any way to get cheap petrol ar?? maybe u can steal from offshore center and process in ur bedroom. sell to bmw members.....we will buy u contractors for ur tank. my office got construction next door..many contractors waiting for u

ramsing;352209 said:
joker...u got any way to get cheap petrol ar?? maybe u can steal from offshore center and process in ur bedroom. sell to bmw members.....we will buy u contractors for ur tank. my office got construction next door..many contractors waiting for u

no need to steal from offshore, just get a perfect formula to....
cook the carbon ashess with distillwater... by microwave, maybe it will preduce hydrocarbon, or just run with HHO :wink:

joker;352207 said:
i am telling the truth, real radioactive/electron gun?/microwave? , real jumper found, real, real real
and very real , reality

okay, i am not going to post anything and anymore...., if they were targetting me only, or anybody else?, i had no idea what to do...?,
i am not involved in any soviet/allied/terrorist faction..,
i am just normal-man,

but i will join alien invasion force!!! ,he he he, what a jokesss :wink:

s**t happens bro!

I love this thread! Was looking forward to it after work!

Joker, during you stay in Sarawak, have you visited Sentosa Hospital in Kuching? You should go there and tell them your story and they can surely help you. If you need any recommendations to any trusted person to tell your story, please don't hesitate to just ask! Ever willing to help.

taggnas;352238 said:
I love this thread! Was looking forward to it after work!

Joker, during you stay in Sarawak, have you visited Sentosa Hospital in Kuching? You should go there and tell them your story and they can surely help you. If you need any recommendations to any trusted person to tell your story, please don't hesitate to just ask! Ever willing to help.

ADVISE ME TO SENTOSA H ????, okay i understand our country is ultra extreame low capability, the highest capability is preducing damn proton car.,
embrassing alot... :stupid:
but RUSSIA/USA/ISREAL/GERMANY/ENGLAND/OTHER HIGH TECH NATION
can understand what i am talking, local security not know what to do but they know what to do...

Top Bottom