Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JOKER;351664 said:
:love: what a fncking !b!ot!C :top:

I AM NOT TERRORIST/SPY/CRIMINAL/MAFIA/TRAID/NAZI
THIER ACTION LEAD THEM TO FAILURE :stupid:

the next high-tech could be a microchip implanetation in certain
electronic module, the most complicate to trace, require real expensive
digital tester

i am awared that certain jewish/japanese/korean spy with chinese identification
working effectively around our country
and even infiltrate using
malaysian chinese identification to CHINA :eek:

FOR NOW I AM CRACKING THEM AND LEAD THEM ONLY TO FAILURE; I SUPPOSE TO WORK WITH ONE OF IT WHILE AWAITTING FOR THIER CASH, fnck!ng stnp!b :wink:

i totally agree with you bro! they disguise themselves are students here to study english and working in the spa's around puchong with a kinky fetish for BMW cars!!

Hellraiser;351672 said:
i totally agree with you bro! they disguise themselves are students here to study english and working in the spa's around puchong with a kinky fetish for BMW cars!!

Dude, I think so too. On top of all that they target no one else but.......the JOKER!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

THAT SPY SYSTEM WAS BEING USED AROUND THE WORLD, whether USA version,
EU version, JAPAN version or RUSSIAN version...or any other nation of microchip
implimentation in modern computerised vehicle.

example:
THE MAIN purpose is to protect national security in USA, all the car was fully monitored
by satelite with specific ID of owner. the car can be control anytime for asasination,
capture, security protection, counter intelligence,intelligence or anything else.

highly effective in cold war/counter terrorist function.
russian chip will be control by russian, soo, the cold war was never end
russian crash US car, US crash russian car ??? stnp!b fighting between them

I AM NOT INVOLVE IN ANY SIDE -> NOT IN TERRORIST/NAZI/COMMUNISM/MAFIA/POLITICAL/USA/ALLIED

SINCE the missusage is to steal the car from owner or annoy it,
damaging property...

i will be coward bastard and let the monster bite everyone :wink:

jay bigbang;351701 said:
i think this dude seriously watching to much hollywood movies laa.ahaha.. :p

some part of the hollywood movie is technologically real

JOKER;351699 said:
THAT SPY SYSTEM WAS BEING USED AROUND THE WORLD, whether USA version,
EU version, JAPAN version or RUSSIAN version...or any other nation of microchip
implimentation in modern computerised vehicle.

example:
THE MAIN purpose is to protect national security in USA, all the car was fully monitored
by satelite with specific ID of owner. the car can be control anytime for asasination,
capture, security protection, counter intelligence,intelligence or anything else.

highly effective in cold war/counter terrorist function.
russian chip will be control by russian, soo, the cold war was never end
russian crash US car, US crash russian car ??? stnp!b fighting between them

I AM NOT INVOLVE IN ANY SIDE -> NOT IN TERRORIST/NAZI/COMMUNISM/MAFIA/POLITICAL/USA/ALLIED

SINCE the missusage is to steal the car from owner or annoy it,
damaging property...

BUT I WILL JOIN ALIEN INVASION FORCE IF THEY CAME TO INVADE EARTH :wink:

bro, i think you have hit the nail on the head but which head i am not so sure!

it seems your familiarity with espionage and counter espionage tactics have made you a target least you should tell the whole world about this conspiracy you've just found out! :eek:

imagine this, better shut this fella up otherwise its gonna be hard blowing up people at the touch of a button ! otherwise, "manyak susah mau kasi mati itu olang"! remember fidel castro...mau kasi racun dalam milkshake pun susah...mau kasi janggut gugur pun susah!!

stop using your credit cards...stop using your BMW...or the will trace your whereabouts...suggest to give...yes! GIVE! your BMW to the next guy you see on the road....mana tau...nanti the car will self destruct in 5 seconds...

(background playing mission impossible theme song....) hehe!

JOKER;351704 said:
some part of the hollywood movie is technologically real

ya right...like brad pitt banging angelina on the kitchen table...technologically speaking..

:stupid:

VKS;351716 said:
ya right...like brad pitt banging angelina on the kitchen table...technologically speaking..

:stupid:

hey bro, better if on the washing machine on spin mode !! LOL!

Hellraiser;351722 said:
hey bro, better if on the washing machine on spin mode !! LOL!

Bahahahaha!!! i watched that too bro hellraiser....crazy redneck yanks..

anyway joker i found a good place for you to share your talent and save the world...click the below link

http://www.mi6.gov.uk/output/Page583.html

and good luck on your MI6 application..

OBD to WIRELESS already exist

VKS;351742 said:
Bahahahaha!!! i watched that too bro hellraiser....crazy redneck yanks..

anyway joker i found a good place for you to share your talent and save the world...click the below link

http://www.mi6.gov.uk/output/Page583.html

and good luck on your MI6 application..

OBD to GPRS wireless already exist, check the attachment for scematics,
sooo, no need to explain much on it anymore :stupid:

Hellraiser;351708 said:
bro, i think you have hit the nail on the head but which head i am not so sure!

it seems your familiarity with espionage and counter espionage tactics have made you a target least you should tell the whole world about this conspiracy you've just found out! :eek:

imagine this, better shut this fella up otherwise its gonna be hard blowing up people at the touch of a button ! otherwise, "manyak susah mau kasi mati itu olang"! remember fidel castro...mau kasi racun dalam milkshake pun susah...mau kasi janggut gugur pun susah!!

stop using your credit cards...stop using your BMW...or the will trace your whereabouts...suggest to give...yes! GIVE! your BMW to the next guy you see on the road....mana tau...nanti the car will self destruct in 5 seconds...

(background playing mission impossible theme song....) hehe!

BMW REALLY CAN EXPLODE REMOTELY BY RECENT THEORYTICAL FINDOUT!!
did you see the fuel level sensor?, the contactor!!!,
IF SOMEONE HACK THE PROGRAM AND DELIVER HIGH VOLTAGE AND AMPERE
TO IT, and it will.....

IT WILL KABOOM :stupid: by the sparking arc in fuel tank :eek:

yes its was contactor inside there...joker, your theory does make sense:flowers:i love you.

yes, it true.. it have been known that some agency used the ID-10-t protocol to spy on suspect known to have criminal activities.

The only remedy is to use electro magnetic pulse to counter this kind of attack.

JOKER... JOKER... such a JOKER.. Guess the HIGH maintainance bill of Banyak Masuk Workshop cause this!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Top Bottom