Latest counter intelligence report, everyone must read!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
feisaldzul;351783 said:
woi affan i thought u expert...contactor pun tak tau ka?

me no expert la... I am not a spy.. skodeng maybe so I don't know what is a contactor :p :D :D :D

Joker....i happy very finding you now because the conspiracy last time by the CIA n KGB n Al Qaeda is very real n true, but believe no one but me....now my friend, u believe too very hard!! friend i have in Al Qatar who training veyr hard, to put big boom boom in boot of car BMW, then contractor hiding in fuel tank to explode boomn. friend to say that contractor is very hard and small weiner, but can make bigger by using extra current from window shade to connect to the transistor hiding in the tyre rim there. the boom exploded by going to your house and phone calling to ET which bicycle he likes is BMX.

joker...are u sure u dun have secret agent contractor hiding in ur pants?? becoz so many things know u and the smell of male cow is strong in u. maybe training u very hard last time in the Secret Agency Kandang Lembu. can teach member here more things how the BMW can use more secrets....

ramsing;351884 said:
now my friend, u believe too very hard!!.....
friend i have in Al Qatar who training veyr hard, to put big boom boom in boot of car BMW, then contractor hiding in fuel tank to explode boomn.............
....... the boom exploded by going to your house and phone calling to ET which bicycle he likes is BMX.....................becoz so many things know u and the smell of male cow is strong in u....................maybe training u very hard................Secret Agency Kandang Lembu.............. BMW can use more secrets....

RamS, also talk you Joke is like. :top:

wc9922;351897 said:
RamS, also talk you Joke is like. :top:

correct you sir are right....language is secret and understand only by agents which are secret in the circle of many secrets. car you better check for contractor who likes hiding in place of small and dark which has smelly like petrol :eek:

Mont-o;351784 said:
yes its was contactor inside there...joker, your theory does make sense:flowers:i love you.

:listen: THAT contactor actually operate as variable resistor, but design
to be squez into level sensor. a small gap between the contactor is risk
of ignition. but soo far non of our BMW explode righ? or catch fire?

geoffreylee;351822 said:
JOKER... JOKER... such a JOKER.. Guess the HIGH maintainance bill of Banyak Masuk Workshop cause this!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA

MY CAR TILL NOW STILL DON't had any utang BILL to any workshop..
ALL is troubleshoot my self :stupid:

recently my car cannot start many time with no reason :stupid:,
the condition FIRST happend from KUC, THE NEW SUPERMARKET (BOULEVARD) PARKING AREA..., THE MOMENT THE ALARM STILL DID NOT REPLACE YET. the symtom carried forward until BIN...
i though i had to call towing vehicle , what an !b!ots!! :stupid:
soo, i just disconnect the battery from the car and wait for about 1-2HOUR,
and reset DTC by laptop.., it start with no problem.

disconnect the battery is to drain all abnormal electric charge from all electronic module capacitor. effected by the OBD CAP JUMPER :wink:

I DO HAD SOME BLACKLISTED PERSONNEL WHICH IS SUSPECTED TO BE WITH THE CONSPIRACY

I DO BELIEVE THAT S.M. OWNER IS AN INTELLIGENCE AGENTCY, which start
operating around our country...?? not surelah, because i had no license
to kill from mi-6/or any else to investigate in deep..

JOKER;351904 said:
MY CAR TILL NOW STILL DON't had any utang BILL to any workshop..
ALL is troubleshoot my self :stupid:

recently my car cannot start many time with no reason :stupid:,
the condition FIRST happend from KUC, THE NEW SUPERMARKET (BOULEVARD) PARKING AREA..., THE MOMENT THE ALARM STILL DID NOT REPLACE YET. the symtom carried forward until BIN...
i though i had to call towing vehicle , what an !b!ots!! :stupid:
soo, i just disconnect the battery from the car and wait for about 1-2HOUR,
and reset DTC by laptop.., it start with no problem.

disconnect the battery is to drain all abnormal electric charge from all electronic module capacitor. effected by the OBD CAP JUMPER :wink:

I DO HAD SOME BLACKLISTED PERSONNEL WHICH IS SUSPECTED TO BE WITH THE CONSPIRACY

I DO BELIEVE THAT S.M. OWNER IS AN INTELLIGENCE AGENTCY, which start
operating around our country...?? not surelah, because i had no license
to kill from mi-6/or any else to investigate in deep..

I translated your last post from English to Chinese and back to English again. Here's what came out:

So far my car is still not any intention to any bill utang workshops ..
Troubleshooting all its own

Recently, my car can not start because there is no more time,
The first condition kuc happend to the new supermarket (boulevard) ... Parking, at the moment it would replace the alarm yet. Bin symtom carried over until ...
I feel like my car was towed to call and how! B Welcome! Oates!
Sue, I was the only person from the car battery is disconnected and wait for about 1 - 2hour,
DTC laptop .. and reset, and there is no problem.

All drainage is to disconnect the battery all the weird electronic module electric charge capacitor. Jumper to cap the impact obd

I have a few personnel were on a blacklist for suspected conspiracy

I believe that sm owner of the intelligence agentcy, which Start
Operating ...?? surelah around our country because there is no license
Mi-6/or to kill any others to investigate deeper ..

Still came out garbage. No change. I tried.

Cannot crack your cyphertext keys..very deep algorythm..... you must be Mossad. R u from Haustralia? I don't mess with the JOKER!:top:

THE FELLOW BLACKLISTED PERSON IS JUST SUSPECTED ONLY....,
IF THEY ARE, SOO THEY ARE THE PERSON WHO HAD CONSPIRACY TO CHEAT
RICH PEOPLE PROPERTY AND COMMIT CRIME TO RICH PEOPLE, EVEN DRIVE AWAY RICH PEOPLE LUXURY CAR WITH JUST SOME SIMPLE BY-PASS SYSTEM
THIER CONSEQUENCE IS HORIBLE,
i think every rich people :listen: will angry to them and i don't know what
will impact to them???

but i am not going to do anything to them, because i am not going into JAIL
and i am not a criminal..

anybody else if interested can request the list from me??? :wink: :rolleyes:

whether you were ever meet them before??
the list just suspected only...:stupid:

Joker, please list all the conspirator here. We have so many conspiracy and your list is just another number to the statistic.

Looking forward to your reply...

Joker ,
I really want to meet up with you & see you in the flesh once day .
I am planning to attend the next bimmerfest .
Can you try to make it ?

megatniza;351948 said:
Joker ,
I really want to meet up with you & see you in the flesh once day .
I am planning to attend the next bimmerfest .
Can you try to make it ?

ya me too...can we have the privilage to meet you sir joker.:bike:..but dont fgt to bring the stuff you have been smokin:vollkommenauf:

JOKER;351902 said:
:listen: THAT contactor actually operate as variable resistor, but design
to be squez into level sensor. a small gap between the contactor is risk
of ignition. but soo far non of our BMW explode righ? or catch fire?

Dear Joker, my car not using level sensor. Mine is using electrod, my electrod also like to be squez in a small gap in between:eek:. Yes! never explode or catch fire before... but happend to be serious mind blowing and muscle stress:stupid:.
Joker i hope you can forward me any related data or info regarding to this...please use PM bcoz i am worry KGB, MOSAD or any Agentcy will cari us. Keep it secret okay.

wow joker u got list of contacts?? forward to mail of mine please, although dangerious it will be. i money not much as all gone my money to workshops because the contractor always fall down and disconnect the electrode to the flux capacitor and vulcan drive engine. so scared i am that fuel explode and then become black like me. how do you knwo list is real? scared later ppl will not be in list and come look for you/me because in the news underground, many ppl saying nowdays hitler great grandson is got big underground network. he might planning to hijack rich bmw owner for to ask the money to freedom to the owners and must pay many many money order to bank and Western Union. are u part of the underground gang because list is very hard to find.

ramsing...u better go underground soon...i think yr gay chubby dating service has been infiltrated

yala......might have to shut it down and go underground. so since u're one of the honorary gold ghee members, will need advice from you :D

VKS;351958 said:
ya me too...can we have the privilage to meet you sir joker.:bike:..but dont fgt to bring the stuff you have been smokin:vollkommenauf:

WE had a very little chance to meet up..,
maybe in future if i am still survived, he he he

SEVERAL SUSPECIOUS CONSPIRACY::

one of the conspiracy suspect is THE MIRI RIAM TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE;
the institute had alot of BMW to be study by thier student, maybe one of them came from there?? i not know, no evidence yet but very suspecious
in miri there is a little BMW, famous with japanese CAR, most of branded car from Brunei, may be last time the car being bugss and causing many problem and people there had mindset of BMW is problem car???
ALOT of roumours say BMW is problem car/bad car, even my SHELL manager said so to me. i am very curious and go ahead to get the BMW as my first CAR EVER!!!, i TOLD everybody that any problem i will solve by my-self, he he he

THE RESULT WAS CLEAR..

because last time i work OFFSHORE in miri and renting a house with many friend, one of them is named (BSH, SSL XXXX XXX i forget), i know him for about 2 year..., (B) own an old 2-door pajero with regs.. KT ???? forget liau..., he had ENGLISH mentor in the riam Tech school from SRI AMAN, he look black (probadly from AGH??? with full chinese identification), (SSL) own a pro-2 kancil...

During OFFSHORE (F22 stealth fighter), i know several highly experiance electrician (TOP TOP GUY) and instrumentation technician...,

THE Instrumentation named SBS, a guy look like from RUSSIAN, maybe russian soldier with muslim identification.
LSP was his fellow follower...
The ELECTRICIAN named JAR..., a funny and generous guy..,
his electrical skill is expertance...??? but resign and working in sakhalin oil field with very high salary payout (russian intelligence hired him???)
LTF was his fellow follower...

IN SHELL LUTONG:
WHh, THE HIGHEST rank in MIRI, the richest in miri but below
T-P-K, maybe i VROOM my bmw in miri and make him crazy alot??

FAK, LND manager.., know me well, always ask me what is my car condition..?? also always encourage me to sell it??
maybe he know something??

I AM WORRY MUCH ON THE BMW, SO i quit OFFSHORE and to be ONSHORE..
WORRY they commit conspiracy to-ward me...
THESE PEOPLE HAD VERY HIGH SALARY AND CAN BE CONSPIRACY TO ALL
MAFIA/CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

more story,
THE CAR BOUGH FROM EH-MOTOR and ship to KUC...,
my brother in KUC (CTK) first person to drive the car out from CARGO container...??? because i was OFFSHORE at the moment my legend arive at BORNEO island.. HA HA HA.., the moment my car cannot start, i call his number and ask for advice, he said the BMW car 's electronics system not good, it is problem car???
MANY PEOPLE had been suspecious...very stressful

MY CAR FIRST HAPPEND cannot start at the KUC boulevard Super Market..
I MEET LTF, AND THE BSH 's ENGLISH MENTOR...
WHAT A TERROR.., i though i had to call the tow truck.., i just waitting with my BMW from 1000PM to 0400AM morning..., with just disconnect the battery and wait..., the car start..., that time was almost chinese new year
THEY want me to be EMBRASSED during the new year ??,.. they failed..
they were SPY ???

WHY DOING THESE to me??? :stupid:

if they were, they are real serious dangerous, must be careful, super dangerous invisible crime conspiracy with uas! style

further explanation to the jumper..:

the battery + with resistor (not know what value) induce into the RXD,
when the RXD induced with the signal, it will trigger un-write protected
all the module.. (the module just like floppy diskett, with write protected button switch, still remember?) , THE TXD line jumper to ground...,
soo i guess everybody know what function....

Top Bottom