Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lols! We gonna TT soon man~ Quickly come back so u can join us for another TT bro!

Rudi: When you free this weekend? Mb we TT go makan laksa! =P

Be back in early June......hopefully my E30 is in good condition after my bro's been driving it for the past 1 month. :D

jumpman...shud be free on saturday...as soon as i get myself organised for our showroom event this weekend!!!!!

aya sooo true ahhh......all i want to tapau is dat nasi lemak..nowadays....i had my share coming out of wreckages....now limit my stunting to the skatepark daily...car stunts when im alone and no traffic..

budak budak sekarang...ish ish ish

jumpman;213063 said:
hahahah!!! dat doesn't include me lar hor? =P~

rudi: Wad time u propose we TT ?

This one lagi danger sia. Can drift one ah. :D The only thing I know how to drift is the supermarket shopping cart.

hmm..i'll call up a few of my friends to ask for their time slot. In the meantime, is Jeff and Simon in town? Gotta try to call them too..

So for now the plan is to have laksa @ 10.30am Saturday..ok?

This Saturdays I will only be back around 6 PM, Sunday and Monday is OK for me. alternatively, I should be around next Saturday.

Jumpman,

Why no report for the TT on Sunday. Anyway, it was a nice gathering and thanks for organizing it.

hahah..ok here's the report..

The TT on Sunday, 13th May was indeed an enjoyable one although not everyone in the list turned up. Those who turned up were Simon, Rudi, Jason, Paul, Ah Hua, Aaron, Ehren, Darren and of course myself. MIA would be Alex and Jeff, with Jeff being not able to make it and Alex being unreachable hehe..

Overall, we shared and exchanged information about our rides, etc and also got to know new ppl who drives and don't drive BMWs hahah..

Let's organise another one soon...when Roger gets back..kekeke..

p.s- I will post a pic or two once i get them uploaded. I onli took photos of Rudi's car and mine...i tink Rudi could be able to post some too...he brought along his camera that day =)

sad tht i missed.....

sorry was busy ,tht particular weekend...wished i could have met all u guys,anyway hope there is more to come....anyway see u guys

Great job, Jumpman - sorry I couldn't make it...

Next one in June? The stud from Sin-a-por gonna be in town, right?

mini_jeff67;215564 said:
Great job, Jumpman - sorry I couldn't make it...

Next one in June? The stud from Sin-a-por gonna be in town, right?

I heard that guy is really handsome hor. :D

leng chai....wen coming home fr spore plz bring buah tangan...turbine ka...standalone ecu ka...fat inectors ka...barulah leng chai...

Top Bottom