TT With Melaka Boys

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
wei ni betul punye la dude, hari2 ikan penat la weeiiiiiii....

this time wont commit if i'm not sure!!

last time my bad bros!!

p/s: this time wah nk try bau Oxtail la...wakakakakaka

Guys have confirm with the melaka group and we are meeting up with them at MITC. So for those who cant make it to cheras TT our meeting point will be Mobil petrol station before Sg Besi tol plaza. Please be there before 8.00pm because planing to depart by 8.00pm guys.

Guys have confirm with the melaka group and we are meeting up with them at MITC. So for those who cant make it to cheras TT our meeting point will be Mobil petrol station before Sg Besi tol plaza. Please be there before 8.00pm because planing to depart by 8.00pm guys.

Jom TT Di Melaka:top:

Bailey;283670 said:
yep i was there bro wit the 5ers convoy to A Famosa...........were u there as well ?

anyway guys lets support tis drive guys

yup...dunno which was you though...i were in my Blue E28...xD

Those who are intrested please list down your name.

1.Redbaron
2.Bluepanther
3.Frankie
4.Syahruln
5.QD250 (tak taruh nama pun pegi punye)
6.Jyazid
7.Silverchair
8.Planta
9.Rahizwan
10.Kaizer
11.johnj
12.GeniusBanana(From Malacca)

Bro GB so far those that has confirm to come is

1.Redbaron
2.Bluepanther
3.QD250
4.Syahruln
5.Frankie
6.Khaizer

Sori geng, tak dapat join. Guest aku balik mlm besok pulak, flight 1am.

Here's the updated confirmed list:

1.Redbaron
2.Bluepanther
3.QD250
4.Frankie
5.Khaizer

hello who put my name? Sorry i cant make it as i have family committment in the evening.

.....woi syahruln....
Budak Korea dah balik ke belum?.....takpe next time kite gi melaka kalau nak tumpang gua no problem.....

Last night tt in melaka 2 times wor. The malaccan guys were great. BTW your tt place is a 5 star mamak la.

blackpanther... suda... mlm tadi... gambar TT kat melaka ada? berapa minit lu score KL-Melaka???

Gambar tt kat melaka ade kat fabian....gambar gua tangkap tak cun...gelap.

1 wakil e28, 1 wakil e30, 1 wakil e46 dan gua mewakili e34 dari gang KNK ke malacca tt.

KL - Air Keroh biase je bang 60 minit sebab bro RB lead car ......tapi kalu si kucing tu lead car malam tadi...gua rase 40 minit kot....dia sorang lah sampai dulu hehe..

Towkey funfair apamacam kleta sudah siap kaaa?

The drive down was nice. A big thank you to the melaka boys for meeting up with us.The venue at subaidah was superb and cun. There was almost 16 cars there from E30,E28,E34,E36 and E46. You the melaka group are great bunch of group. Keep it up guys.:top:

Lighting not very conducive for photos.... So didn't really take a lot

The gang at Subaidah, MITC...
PICT0504.jpg

PICT0506.jpg

PICT0507.jpg

PICT0509.jpg

PICT0513.jpg

PICT0515.jpg

bimmer8811 checking out Lennontan's Cabrio....
PICT0520.jpg

Group photo.... I'm actually in the photo.. But bcos I'm bright, so only appear as light next to QD...
PICT0526.jpg

2nd round TT at a sidewalk style mamak along Jalan Hang Tuah
PICT0532.jpg

PICT0535.jpg

Everyone disperse at about 1am...

woohoo...nice TT guys last night...gained lots of experience about my E28 and very happy to see u guys from kl...thanks for making this happened until 1am...result from that,i fished 2 periods in my class...haha...hopefully this will happen again often...thanks guys...

p/s: can't see the photos..T.T...what happened???

thanks bro redbaron,qd250,fabian & other guys who came along from k.l just to have a tt with us,we really really apriciate it.thanks also to all the m'cca boys who make this happen.mbm8800 you really miss it.m'cca boys, after cny we should go k.l once for the tt to show our respect.

nice one bros... hopefully to have more of these in the future. very much regret couldn't join all of you.

Well done guys! This is the way it should be - we should have cross states TT from now on... really wanted to come but had family function at home... you guys sure did have fun...

once again - kudos to bro redbaron for making this happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom