Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xsjado;215916 said:
leng chai....wen coming home fr spore plz bring buah tangan...turbine ka...standalone ecu ka...fat inectors ka...barulah leng chai...

Wah! Being a leng cai aint cheap! :cool:

hie guys...

i have some stuff to sell off,1 set fibre eyelid for e30,rm120,momo boss kit used,rm95,frt strut bar,rear strut bar ,AC pedals and grille badges and emblems also would be available...

i also have a gadget,which u can plug into your ciggy lighter,and plug your thumb drive to play mp3 downloads inyour car, works even with a casette player,and comes with a remote control at rm150,dun have to carry cds alredi...

james;217563 said:
i have some stuff to sell off,1 set fibre eyelid for e30,rm120,momo boss kit used,rm95,frt strut bar,rear strut bar ,AC pedals and grille badges and emblems also would be available...

Wah! Jumpman might be interested in some of your stuff.

Di,

Mana gambar hansem you kat gathering? :D

james;217567 said:
if anybody interested can meet me in automobili..

Got discount or not when I do my servicing there? Hehe Look for you,is it James? Or do you go by another name there?

Actually I quite like to go automobili for servicing but sometimes I see they have a lot of cars there to service ah. Scared later easy servicing also take forever to finish.

chairoger;217668 said:
Got discount or not when I do my servicing there? Hehe Look for you,is it James? Or do you go by another name there?

Actually I quite like to go automobili for servicing but sometimes I see they have a lot of cars there to service ah. Scared later easy servicing also take forever to finish.

no worries,bmw owners all got discount....look for me julian, servicing is quite fast,not more than an hour...and i can give u car wash at rm 5 plus vacuum too....

hey there guys...just wanted to say hi and that i;m back in here again....
good to be back after such a long time with marriage & work!

good to c y;all still going strong!

tyke;217857 said:
hey there guys...just wanted to say hi and that i;m back in here again....
good to be back after such a long time with marriage & work!

good to c y;all still going strong!

Strong but not strong enuff to tapau your E30 modified coupe....cabutz!! :D

James/Julian... car wash RM5 plus FOC vacuum ka?

BTW, why my car no. never strike at automobili 4-D board one ah? Atur for us abit ma!

mini_jeff67;218043 said:
Lengchai, bila u in town?

One more week bro. Will sms you after I kautim my family and relatives first. Prolly a few days after gawai. Then we go happy happy. :cool:

Hello SifuZ :) Well thanks to all your advice via PM I am coming close to getting my first UDM. Just a quick check from fellow Kuchingnite how much does it cost to do a GT1 test or some sort of verification test at AB? I would like to do some final verification before sealing the deal, the dealer seems to insists that AB is too expensive and I can trust their workshop to do it. Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting you all at your next TT.

mini_jeff67;218041 said:
James/Julian... car wash RM5 plus FOC vacuum ka?

BTW, why my car no. never strike at automobili 4-D board one ah? Atur for us abit ma!

yes rm5 plus free vacuum..... but must come see me first.....sorry la the car wash we gave sub let out long time alredi....i guess my car number will nvr come out also...hehehe....

james;218168 said:
yes rm5 plus free vacuum..... but must come see me first.....sorry la the car wash we gave sub let out long time alredi....i guess my car number will nvr come out also...hehehe....
That would be the cheapest in town, where is it, Ellis road right?

Top Bottom