TT With Melaka Boys

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
kudos to you RB.....................well done for those who made it

RB u're awsome .... ya now next we too would like to see a big convoy from the melaka side to kayeel....would be nice to see that many beemers

Tq guys for the kind comments. This is what car club is all about my friends. I am sure the melaka boys will come down may bee after CNY. May be next TT we can go to ipoh and meet the ipoh group.

nevets;284776 said:
where are all the car photos?

There was not much lighting on that nite to take good pics of the cars... too bad...

Never mind guys there will always next time. May be in Feb or Mar we will come down again.

Weh RB...

Not fair laaa..u going to Malacca again...
Come visit us also laahhh...I bring u to butterfly farm huahahahaha :)

chili e30;284879 said:
thanks bro redbaron,qd250,fabian & other guys who came along from k.l just to have a tt with us,we really really apriciate it.thanks also to all the m'cca boys who make this happen.mbm8800 you really miss it.m'cca boys, after cny we should go k.l once for the tt to show our respect.

haiyaa...u all cannot wait 4 me kar??? heheheh...really miss it la. nevermind bro, after cny we joined d kl tt la k! bro syahrul, itu korea amoi ka??? xde no phone ke? maybe next time i'll goes back to pusan@ulsan again, can ask her/him 2 b my tourist guide la!!!
k guys,me still onboard.will b back end of this month.c u guys....:rock: :rock:

Hey mbm8800.

How are u...long time never see u...always offshore...
On board can online also ka ...

mbm8800;286158 said:
haiyaa...u all cannot wait 4 me kar??? heheheh...really miss it la. nevermind bro, after cny we joined d kl tt la k! bro syahrul, itu korea amoi ka??? xde no phone ke? maybe next time i'll goes back to pusan@ulsan again, can ask her/him 2 b my tourist guide la!!!
k guys,me still onboard.will b back end of this month.c u guys....:rock: :rock:

Dah turun kapal ke belum brader? Senyap je... bila mau singgah kepong? Amoi busan takde laa... amoi bosan ramai la... hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom