Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wahhh big brakes ahh......jealous ohhh....me want to convert to rear dics when the opportunity comes.....

xsjado;211221 said:
wahhh big brakes ahh......jealous ohhh....me want to convert to rear dics when the opportunity comes.....

Can can....just let me know when you need it. There is at least one satisfied client today. :)

hahah..normal brakes nia..need to change it urgently as the warning lights are already on and the braking power is close to zero already lolz..

lol...can drift..been there several times hehe..but not as pro as bro Zoggee la kekek..my car no LSD also =P

jumpman;211296 said:
lol...can drift..been there several times hehe..but not as pro as bro Zoggee la kekek..my car no LSD also =P

Teach me how to drift ler sifu. Hehe I wanna drift the Alpine White E46 318i driven by a hamsup...I mean, hansem guy in Kuching. :D

hahah..E46 ar ?I wonder who's... anyways, turn off DSC first..."Drift Stability Control" lol! then u can start drifting..kekekekekekek

kakakaka yall sooo funny laaa.....dcs......one more, like JRD- jinjang racing driver....!!!

The one that didnt get away....*&@##@*&%#@ :mad:

DSC00136.jpg

chairoger;211320 said:
Teach me how to drift ler sifu. Hehe I wanna drift the Alpine White E46 318i driven by a hamsup...I mean, hansem guy in Kuching. :D

Wa, that dude with the AW E46 really ah... damn hansem ho! :D

Recipe for overtaking a Ferrari 360 Modena AND E60 M5:

1) Make sure the traffic conditions are unfavourable (lots of cars)

2) Make sure the above mentioned car drivers are looking forward to a slow
drive rather than weaving in and out of traffic. Hehe :D

Amazing coincidence!! Just saw BOTH cars on the same stretch of road yesterday morning. My dream car.....nice ah. ;)

Top Bottom